2021 Browns OTA's/rolls into Mandatory Camp
-
I'm all about being sensible to help save mother Gaia. But my white ass ain't driving a Prius to football practice. I'll stick with my Honda and if I want to really cut back on gas for my 10min commute, I'll take a Ducati 696, stealth grey. Also open to other more "naked" euro bikes. You kids can keep your expensive and stupid ass plastic fairings on your crotch rockets.
-
-
I'm all about being sensible to help save mother Gaia. But my white ass ain't driving a Prius to football practice. I'll stick with my Honda and if I want to really cut back on gas for my 10min commute, I'll take a Ducati 696, stealth grey. Also open to other more "naked" euro bikes. You kids can keep your expensive and stupid ass plastic fairings on your crotch rockets.
I'm all about being sensible to help save mother Gaia. But my white ass ain't driving a Prius to football practice. I'll stick with my Honda and if I want to really cut back on gas for my 10min commute, I'll take a Ducati 696, stealth grey. Also open to other more "naked" euro bikes. You kids can keep your expensive and stupid ass plastic fairings on your crotch rockets.
Here is your more eco-friendly option:

-
-
Edit: but had I gone more in on AMC stock when I did, I probably could have made enough to take a calendar year off and finish school in comfort.
Me, too... except for the school bit...
Only made 500%...
Sold a covered Call for my last 100 shares yesterday...
... but still have some BB and BBBY among other WSB favs...
... and an AMC put...
-
Day 2 news nuggets...
1) Fifty-five players on the Browns’ 90-man roster were on the field Wednesday, with a significant defensive contingent led by Garrett. Cornerback Denzel Ward, linebacker Anthony Walker and tackles Malik Jackson and Andrew Billings were among the expected starters to participate.
2) INJURY REPORT
Five of the 55 players watched the action as they deal with injuries: safety Grant Delpit, rookie receiver Anthony Schwartz, rookie linebacker Tony Fields II, receiver/returner JoJo Natson and defensive tackle Malik McDowell.(McDowell practiced in rookie minicamp last month but not Wednesday with an unknown injury.)
Delpit missed all of his rookie season in 2020 with a ruptured Achilles tendon and said last week he’s on track to be 100 percent for the start of training camp in late July. Natson suffered a torn anterior cruciate ligament in Week 3 last year. Fields suffered a foot injury before rookie minicamp and is in a walking boot.
Schwartz’s left leg was in a sleeve, but Stefanski said he’s fine. The speedster was a third-round pick out of Auburn.
3) CALL HIM SLASH
Rookie sixth-round pick Demetric Felton is listed as a running back but went through receiver drills to open practice. After dropping a couple of passes in individual drills, he made a couple of nice grabs in team work.
“Versatility is a big deal,” Stefanski said. “Demetric played running back and wide receiver previously in college. He has done both with us already. He has been in both meetings. There have been times he is a running back for that day and a wide receiver the next day.
“It does speak to his versatility. It speaks to his ability to mentally handle that.”
Rookie sixth-round pick Demetric Felton is listed as a running back but went through receiver drills to open practice. After dropping a couple of passes in individual drills, he made a couple of nice grabs in team work.
“Versatility is a big deal,” Stefanski said. “Demetric played running back and wide receiver previously in college. He has done both with us already. He has been in both meetings. There have been times he is a running back for that day and a wide receiver the next day.
“It does speak to his versatility. It speaks to his ability to mentally handle that.”
That we did not do more... a lot more... of this with Duke is testimony to how stupid Flipper and Hue and Hue and Freddy were.
Speaking of Hue.... isn't it about time for another story about how we done him wrong?
-
Edit: but had I gone more in on AMC stock when I did, I probably could have made enough to take a calendar year off and finish school in comfort.
Me, too... except for the school bit...
Only made 500%...
Sold a covered Call for my last 100 shares yesterday...
... but still have some BB and BBBY among other WSB favs...
... and an AMC put...
Me, too... except for the school bit...
Only made 500%...
Sold a covered Call for my last 100 shares yesterday...
... but still have some BB and BBBY among other WSB favs...
... and an AMC put...
Was looking at BB before the climb. Honestly I should have gotten into anything that produces silicon back in December. Manufacturing stock is up slot across the board in the last 5months
-
I'm all about being sensible to help save mother Gaia. But my white ass ain't driving a Prius to football practice. I'll stick with my Honda and if I want to really cut back on gas for my 10min commute, I'll take a Ducati 696, stealth grey. Also open to other more "naked" euro bikes. You kids can keep your expensive and stupid ass plastic fairings on your crotch rockets.
Here is your more eco-friendly option:

Here is your more eco-friendly option:
We have the bike to work month out here in good old San Dee. And although the weather is ideal...No thanks...too many uninsured reckless fools on the roads here.
We also have a few electric golf cart communities. Slightly safer option but you aren’t going on any interstate trips with those.
Berry and Stefanski guaranteed Large SUV families - Kids and big grocery trips change everything.
-
Rookie sixth-round pick Demetric Felton is listed as a running back but went through receiver drills to open practice. After dropping a couple of passes in individual drills, he made a couple of nice grabs in team work.
“Versatility is a big deal,” Stefanski said. “Demetric played running back and wide receiver previously in college. He has done both with us already. He has been in both meetings. There have been times he is a running back for that day and a wide receiver the next day.
“It does speak to his versatility. It speaks to his ability to mentally handle that.”
That we did not do more... a lot more... of this with Duke is testimony to how stupid Flipper and Hue and Hue and Freddy were.
Speaking of Hue.... isn't it about time for another story about how we done him wrong?
That we did not do more... a lot more... of this with Duke is testimony to how stupid Flipper and Hue and Hue and Freddy were.
Speaking of Hue.... isn't it about time for another story about how we done him wrong?
He’s working on screwing up the Tenn St. offense and probably making some side calls to the real professional team in Tennesee.
-
Rookie sixth-round pick Demetric Felton is listed as a running back but went through receiver drills to open practice. After dropping a couple of passes in individual drills, he made a couple of nice grabs in team work.
“Versatility is a big deal,” Stefanski said. “Demetric played running back and wide receiver previously in college. He has done both with us already. He has been in both meetings. There have been times he is a running back for that day and a wide receiver the next day.
“It does speak to his versatility. It speaks to his ability to mentally handle that.”
That we did not do more... a lot more... of this with Duke is testimony to how stupid Flipper and Hue and Hue and Freddy were.
Speaking of Hue.... isn't it about time for another story about how we done him wrong?
That we did not do more... a lot more... of this with Duke is testimony to how stupid Flipper and Hue and Hue and Freddy were.
Spoke to a Falcons fan at work yesterday.. He's big on us trading Kareem Hunt for Julio Jones.? Plus our mid-rounder next season..Falcons need a feature RB in the worst way..
How much do we like Felton & De'Ernest behind Chubby? Julio at 32..I just can't see us adding that JJ cap number... I told him "we'll pass on that trade"
-
That we did not do more... a lot more... of this with Duke is testimony to how stupid Flipper and Hue and Hue and Freddy were.
Spoke to a Falcons fan at work yesterday.. He's big on us trading Kareem Hunt for Julio Jones.? Plus our mid-rounder next season..Falcons need a feature RB in the worst way..
How much do we like Felton & De'Ernest behind Chubby? Julio at 32..I just can't see us adding that JJ cap number... I told him "we'll pass on that trade"
Spoke to a Falcons fan at work yesterday.. He's big on us trading Kareem Hunt for Julio Jones.? Plus our mid-rounder next season..Falcons need a feature RB in the worst way..
How much do we like Felton & De'Ernest behind Chubby? Julio at 32..I just can't see us adding that JJ cap number... I told him "we'll pass on that trade"
Not me.
I really like the Kareem Hunt angry running style and I think he’s a perfect complement to Chubb and an elite pass catcher out of the backfield. There were times this past year where Hunt had the hot hand when the holes weren’t opening up. Hunt gets those 4/5 yard gains when nothing is there and I’ll take the insurance of having hunt or Chubb if god forbid one of them goes down
Call me crazy but I think he’s a better option in this offense than Julio.
But I don’t know what we do with Chubb Hunt Djohnson and Felton - is there a way to keep them all?
-
Spoke to a Falcons fan at work yesterday.. He's big on us trading Kareem Hunt for Julio Jones.? Plus our mid-rounder next season..Falcons need a feature RB in the worst way..
How much do we like Felton & De'Ernest behind Chubby? Julio at 32..I just can't see us adding that JJ cap number... I told him "we'll pass on that trade"
Not me.
I really like the Kareem Hunt angry running style and I think he’s a perfect complement to Chubb and an elite pass catcher out of the backfield. There were times this past year where Hunt had the hot hand when the holes weren’t opening up. Hunt gets those 4/5 yard gains when nothing is there and I’ll take the insurance of having hunt or Chubb if god forbid one of them goes down
Call me crazy but I think he’s a better option in this offense than Julio.
But I don’t know what we do with Chubb Hunt Djohnson and Felton - is there a way to keep them all?
Not me.
I really like the Kareem Hunt angry running style and I think he’s a perfect complement to Chubb and an elite pass catcher out of the backfield. There were times this past year where Hunt had the hot hand when the holes weren’t opening up. Hunt gets those 4/5 yard gains when nothing is there.
Call me crazy but I think he’s a better option in this offense than Julio.
But I don’t know what we do with Chubb Hunt Djohnson and Felton - is there a way to keep them all?
What I witnessed at Titans game live last season? still bothers me..
Baker can't see Hunt thru them tall trees.. We made a adjustment at halftime, that had Baker tossing to a soft zone area where Hunt would than appear..That was a nice site adjustment on the coaching staffs part, that we have not seen here in a while...Credit Baker also
I don't see a way of keeping all 4 RB's... And as we saw last season... The 4 protected* PS players can be swooped up, with a trade directly after a game... which...(That needs fixed NFL)
Berry might favor Felton over De'Ernie at this point?
BUtt...De'Ernest was the last protector before the punter..De'Ernest would also not shy away from tackling folks on special teams either . Can Felton do any of this besides returning kicks?
Stay tuned....cause that's what these camps have the purpose of deciding...
EDIT----
JOK has signed his rookie deal ? https://brownswire.usatoday.com/2021/06/04/cleveland-browns-sign-2nd-round-draft-pick-jeremiah-owusu-koramoah/
-
Here is Stefanski's ride. Not real sure what this is. Some top notch SUV:
That's a Chevrolet Tahoe or Suburban.
That's a Chevrolet Tahoe or Suburban.
Paint it red and we'll call it a fire engine.
I still maintain that Berry & Stef like hybrids. JOK (just signed) & Felton are hybrids on different sides of the ball. I see Felton lining up in the backfield, then splitting out wide or into the slot. Or starting in the slot and shifting into the backfield. (just gotta make sure that he can block...at least mediocre)
IMO Berry & Stef want fast players. They're building us to be fast...
-
That's a Chevrolet Tahoe or Suburban.
Paint it red and we'll call it a fire engine.
I still maintain that Berry & Stef like hybrids. JOK (just signed) & Felton are hybrids on different sides of the ball. I see Felton lining up in the backfield, then splitting out wide or into the slot. Or starting in the slot and shifting into the backfield. (just gotta make sure that he can block...at least mediocre)
IMO Berry & Stef want fast players. They're building us to be fast...
I see Felton lining up in the backfield, then splitting out wide or into the slot. Or starting in the slot and shifting into the backfield. (just gotta make sure that he can block...at least mediocre)
Like yourself...I don't like, so-called 3rd down specialist...
I do like Stef, with new offensive toys..
From Si,
An ideal case scenario for what Demetric Felton can be with the Browns is a mold of what Duke Johnson was. A capable running back that can get some carries and rather get outside, instead of between the tackles.<<(tell that to Duke) With Felton’s big play ability he has shown there is the ability to hit the home run at anytime. *Getting the rookie in space and letting him work will be huge.
First step for Felton is making the team. He will be in battle for the third running back position with D’Ernest Johnson and there is nothing to say that the team will keep four running backs.
Felton has one thing working for him, his head coach loves creativity. A player like Felton gives you the chance to get creative. Taking snaps with both the receivers and running backs, the rookie will get his chance as long as he earns it. A player that is surely intriguing to this team.
-
few more players, attending Browns OTA's https://www.brownszone.com/2021/06/07/baker-mayfield-hosting-offensive-teammates-for-workouts-in-austin-texas/
Unsigned CB Greg Newsome.. cans his agent... https://brownswire.usatoday.com/2021/06/07/unsigned-browns-rookie-greg-newsome-agent-caa/
who's this writers boss? ? https://factoryofsadness.co/2021/06/07/cleveland-browns-offseason-drama-cant-end-soon-enough/ #backawayfromtheledge
Media at camp Wednesday..
-
I see Felton lining up in the backfield, then splitting out wide or into the slot. Or starting in the slot and shifting into the backfield. (just gotta make sure that he can block...at least mediocre)
Like yourself...I don't like, so-called 3rd down specialist...
I do like Stef, with new offensive toys..
From Si,
An ideal case scenario for what Demetric Felton can be with the Browns is a mold of what Duke Johnson was. A capable running back that can get some carries and rather get outside, instead of between the tackles.<<(tell that to Duke) With Felton’s big play ability he has shown there is the ability to hit the home run at anytime. *Getting the rookie in space and letting him work will be huge.
First step for Felton is making the team. He will be in battle for the third running back position with D’Ernest Johnson and there is nothing to say that the team will keep four running backs.
Felton has one thing working for him, his head coach loves creativity. A player like Felton gives you the chance to get creative. Taking snaps with both the receivers and running backs, the rookie will get his chance as long as he earns it. A player that is surely intriguing to this team.
First step for Felton is making the team. He will be in battle for the third running back position with D’Ernest Johnson and there is nothing to say that the team will keep four running backs.
He will make the team and we will keep Johnson.
Felton can easily be counted in with WR's if it comes down to a numbers counting process. Johnson makes the team because both of Chubb and Hunt won't be on the team for long. We will have to walk away from one of them. Both will command a large contract number.. Johnson has shown solid ability. It would be stupid to cut him.
-
More guys showing up for the 2nd week of voluntaries. - Baker is hosting his own 'skill players' workouts in TX. They'll join in next week for the mandatories. But not this week......c'os they wanna play by themselves this week. They're busy bonding. No big fat guys allowed.
-
News is the News.. Another 1st...
Callie Brownson gets a OVI charge.... last day of Phase 1 of OTA's.... OTA Offseason Workouts: May 25-27, June 1-3, June 7-10
* KEV-in! gets Cabot* and the Cleveland media today ?
-
News is the News.. Another 1st...
Callie Brownson gets a OVI charge.... last day of Phase 1 of OTA's.... OTA Offseason Workouts: May 25-27, June 1-3, June 7-10
* KEV-in! gets Cabot* and the Cleveland media today ?
News is the News.. Another 1st...
Callie Brownson gets a OVI charge.... last day of Phase 1 of OTA's.... OTA Offseason Workouts: May 25-27, June 1-3, June 7-10
She should be questioned seriously by a professional about whether she has an alcohol addiction and if so, required to go through a treatment/educational program. Future employment with the Browns should be contingent upon future sobriety. No excuses.
-
News is the News.. Another 1st...
Callie Brownson gets a OVI charge.... last day of Phase 1 of OTA's.... OTA Offseason Workouts: May 25-27, June 1-3, June 7-10
She should be questioned seriously by a professional about whether she has an alcohol addiction and if so, required to go through a treatment/educational program. Future employment with the Browns should be contingent upon future sobriety. No excuses.
She should be questioned seriously by a professional about whether she has an alcohol addiction and if so, required to go through a treatment/educational program. Future employment with the Browns should be contingent upon future sobriety. No excuses.
Beat me to it Tex.. Moral of the story... if you've been drinking, drive like the little old lady on the way to Church. But not toooo slow
Speeding at midnight is a guaranteed way to get yourself pulled over by the night shift cop with nothing better to do. For you out of state guys- you get bonus whacks in Ohio for being "seriously tanked" like Callie was. Welcome to the standard for a first offense three day drunk school (in lieu of jail), you're going to have to take the addiction potential test too- and it's mighty tough to lie on it. That's just the start, probably 20+ hours of judge mandated counseling on top of it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

