Lum HAS to be a puppet
-
Slightly off topic, but I just saw a user with the certain name of "horse balls" thanking lumnuts on his posts....

-
Stan missed my entire point.
Its Stan himself who often enters the QB discussion with fire and brimstone. Usually lambasting the Quinn side of the argument out of a higher sense of "balance".
The point, my dear Stan, is if this truly irritates you, why not surpress the primary incitor? DA has plenty of more valuable, rational and much less offensive defenders such as Z and yourself. Why suffer this fool when he adds no value and is the primary instigator of the very bullshit you profess to hate?
The only thing I can imagine, considering the bannings I've seen in the past for much less when it comes to inciting, is that you simply love this pointless back and forth jousting (as many of us do, including myself much to my own chagrin) and your posturing on the boards to the contrary is just that, posturing.
Sincerely,
A puppetee
You're right ... I'm going to seriously consider changing, stepping back and looking at this situation more objectively and out of the box.
(is this guy fucking Retarded?)
You're right ... I'm going to seriously consider changing, stepping back and looking at this situation more objectively and out of the box.
You're not participating enough to understand the distraction, even for those who do not engage him. He takes the conversation in a different direction, and quality posters stay away because of that. This is a mob mentality, but this Lums character is deraling good conversations and not making many valid points at all. Some of you have said Lumnutsacklicker owns this board because he can handle the board all by himself. He can do nothing of the kind. He can't hold shit in a conversation, which is the reason these good threads turn to dog crap in an instant, and the really good posters abandon them or stay away. And you blame the people who engage him? Sure, but in this mob mentality those who do not engage him have to live with the suckage he left behind.
No need to ban him, put a leash on your little puppy - he keeps shitting in the kitchen and peeing on the carpet.
-
I think that when it is official and Derek Anderson is annointed the starter on opening day, that we should all pitch in and fly Lumbergh in for the Opening Day Tailgate & Game.
I think that when it is official and Derek Anderson is annointed the starter on opening day, that we should all pitch in and fly Lumbergh in for the Opening Day Tailgate & Game.
I am in Oregon every month - I'd settle for a telephone call from a 503 or 541 area code. Heck lunch is on me, and I travel the whole state. But the f*cker is a character, made up out of thin air. Has way too much knowledge about posters from way before he showed up.
-
@jadbf said:
but lums equals him by having much less actual football knowledgeVery well said all the way through J! That quote directly above is priceless. There's a reason I call him Loverboy - Cupid makes him willing to be stupid. He volunteers every single day.
I think we're headed for a VERY entertaining season.
- Tom F.
-
I think that when it is official and Derek Anderson is annointed the starter on opening day, that we should all pitch in and fly Lumbergh in for the Opening Day Tailgate & Game.
I am in Oregon every month - I'd settle for a telephone call from a 503 or 541 area code. Heck lunch is on me, and I travel the whole state. But the f*cker is a character, made up out of thin air. Has way too much knowledge about posters from way before he showed up.
I am in Oregon every month - I'd settle for a telephone call from a 503 or 541 area code.
Oregon also has a 971 area code.
-
Zombo said:
Lums and Shep were MVPs of the off-season here on the Brownsboard. They were relentless in their stance, stood their ground against whoever challenged them, stayed cool as cucumbers and made everyone think of new ways to frame their arguments. They were so damn relentless we associate each QB with the poster. That's some damn good posting.I had a HELL of a job trying to get everyone to look at DA differently because everyone associated him with Lums so much. Everyone cried about him and he just plugged along doing his thing, irritatingly defending a guy that happens to be a Cleveland Brown.
I don't know who's going to win the starting QB job, but I know we had a lot of fun with it.
Lums is a dude from Oregon with a Derek Anderson fetish. Just accept it. If you put anymore thought into it than that, then you're chasing your tail.
Zombo
I wonder if he (Lum) has a Joey Harrington fetish as well. Now that would really be pathetic! Or, maybe he had one and it finally wore off when Harrington stunk it up with Atlanta and now he's on the OTHER Oregon QB kick. Sad.
-
Now that right there is funny, I don't care how much of a patsy white boy you think Inspecta is, that was good.
-
I am in Oregon every month - I'd settle for a telephone call from a 503 or 541 area code.
Oregon also has a 971 area code.
-
@jadbf said:
Brave Brave silly man....You're lucky goolie and jack aren't around......
It's an office phone with no phone, so it goes right into voice mail but I have caller ID. It's a Vonage deal. You think I gave him my cell? LOL.
-
@jadbf said:
There are (I believe) 3 people on this site that even know my real 1st name. This is an internet message board, where trolls and wacos come to play. Who KNOWS what some moron will do with any information they get about you if you ever upset them.....I know I plan to flood his voicemail now.....lol
Just kidding.
-
Lums give me a call.
1-800-LUMNUTS
-
Now that right there is funny, I don't care how much of a patsy white boy you think Inspecta is, that was good.
-
The entire point of this thread on my part was to point out the hypocrisy of board moderators not moderating Lum.
Pretty simple logic: Stan appears to hate the sillier aspects of the QB debate and Lum does little more than perpetuate the sillier aspects of it.
So, either he's a puppet or Stan (the mods) really don't care about the sillier QB debates and believe that it "adds" to the community.
While I'm dumb enough to do my part in perpetuating, I can't help but think that Vegas' rather elegant post in this thread is spot on: has the "Lum" element eroded the quailty football talk on these boards?
I'm sticking around regardless so this wasn't some emotional rant. Just a discussion I thought I'd start (5 pages later).
-
The entire point of this thread on my part was to point out the hypocrisy of board moderators not moderating Lum.
Pretty simple logic: Stan appears to hate the sillier aspects of the QB debate and Lum does little more than perpetuate the sillier aspects of it.
So, either he's a puppet or Stan (the mods) really don't care about the sillier QB debates and believe that it "adds" to the community.
While I'm dumb enough to do my part in perpetuating, I can't help but think that Vegas' rather elegant post in this thread is spot on: has the "Lum" element eroded the quailty football talk on these boards?
I'm sticking around regardless so this wasn't some emotional rant. Just a discussion I thought I'd start (5 pages later).
The entire point of this thread on my part was to point out the hypocrisy of board moderators not moderating Lum.
Pretty simple logic: Stan appears to hate the sillier aspects of the QB debate and Lum does little more than perpetuate the sillier aspects of it.
So, either he's a puppet or Stan (the mods) really don't care about the sillier QB debates and believe that it "adds" to the community.
While I'm dumb enough to do my part in perpetuating, I can't help but think that Vegas' rather elegant post in this thread is spot on: has the "Lum" element eroded the quailty football talk on these boards?
I'm sticking around regardless so this wasn't some emotional rant. Just a discussion I thought I'd start (5 pages later).
No, we're just running out of topics until the starting lineups are introduced.
We've prolly pounded out every different angle, arguement, strength and weakness of both QBs.
We've had some GOOD oline conversations.
There will be more to talk about soon and the diversity of topics should get some giddyup..
- Tom F.
-
The entire point of this thread on my part was to point out the hypocrisy of board moderators not moderating Lum.
Pretty simple logic: Stan appears to hate the sillier aspects of the QB debate and Lum does little more than perpetuate the sillier aspects of it.
So, either he's a puppet or Stan (the mods) really don't care about the sillier QB debates and believe that it "adds" to the community.
While I'm dumb enough to do my part in perpetuating, I can't help but think that Vegas' rather elegant post in this thread is spot on: has the "Lum" element eroded the quailty football talk on these boards?
I'm sticking around regardless so this wasn't some emotional rant. Just a discussion I thought I'd start (5 pages later).
The entire point of this thread on my part was to point out the hypocrisy of board moderators not moderating Lum.
Pretty simple logic: Stan appears to hate the sillier aspects of the QB debate and Lum does little more than perpetuate the sillier aspects of it.
So, either he's a puppet or Stan (the mods) really don't care about the sillier QB debates and believe that it "adds" to the community.
While I'm dumb enough to do my part in perpetuating, I can't help but think that Vegas' rather elegant post in this thread is spot on: has the "Lum" element eroded the quailty football talk on these boards?
I'm sticking around regardless so this wasn't some emotional rant. Just a discussion I thought I'd start (5 pages later).
Don't you think Mods should pull threads about moderating the sillier aspects of the QB debate, before an actual QB debate that's gone silly?
I vote for Greythan to be banned and sentenced to 30-days on Dawgbones.com
-
The entire point of this thread on my part was to point out the hypocrisy of board moderators not moderating Lum.
Pretty simple logic: Stan appears to hate the sillier aspects of the QB debate and Lum does little more than perpetuate the sillier aspects of it.
So, either he's a puppet or Stan (the mods) really don't care about the sillier QB debates and believe that it "adds" to the community.
While I'm dumb enough to do my part in perpetuating, I can't help but think that Vegas' rather elegant post in this thread is spot on: has the "Lum" element eroded the quailty football talk on these boards?
I'm sticking around regardless so this wasn't some emotional rant. Just a discussion I thought I'd start (5 pages later).
Don't you think Mods should pull threads about moderating the sillier aspects of the QB debate, before an actual QB debate that's gone silly?
I vote for Greythan to be banned and sentenced to 30-days on Dawgbones.com
Don't you think Mods should pull threads about moderating the sillier aspects of the QB debate, before an actual QB debate that's gone silly?
I vote for Greythan to be banned and sentenced to 30-days on Dawgbones.com
At times I have complained about the mod's but I just keep my mouth shut from now on. This is a great site to come on when you want to talk Browns football or your just bored and want to irritate the fuk out of someone you don't like. All in all, the mod's are fair and even complete tools like SteelersSChuck and Lumburgh get to voice their opinions, they give us ammo to bully them

-
@jadbf said:
Nah just wait till someone you don't like gets out of hand, I'm sure you can handle that one maturely and correctly.Right Tom V.?
Always keep'em guessing ... oh, and stay thirsty.
-
Slightly off topic, but I just saw a user with the certain name of "horse balls" thanking lumnuts on his posts....

Slightly off topic, but I just saw a user with the certain name of "horse balls" thanking lumnuts on his posts....

That might be the funniest comment made in this entire thread.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login