Skip to content

Now we have Elizabeth Hasselbeck's douche "wife" piling on.

The Browns Board
26 8 1.7k
  • LumberghL Lumbergh wrote on last edited by
    #16

    \ said:

    Tim Hasselbeck is barely an NFL QB, Lum.

    Who the hell do you think you are, Joe Montana?

  • E eqrulz101 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    \ said:

    Wow. As if being married to a hot girl nobody can stand isn't disorienting enough, now this.

    Speak for yourself. I could stand Elizabeth just fine, now the fema nazi's, those are the chicks I cant stand.

  • ? mz. wrote on last edited by
    #18

    \ said:

    \ said:

    Tim Hasselbeck is barely an NFL QB, Lum.

    Who the hell do you think you are, Joe Montana?

    Yes?

    What kind of half-brained comeback was that? I expect better from you.

  • ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #19

    \ said:

    \ said:

    \ said:

    Tim Hasselbeck is barely an NFL QB, Lum.

    Who the hell do you think you are, Joe Montana?

    Yes?

    What kind of half-brained comeback was that? I expect better from you.

    You expected better?

    I am more surprised he didn't just call you a fag or a BQ fag.

  • ? mz. wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Lum's called me a fag at least 100x already...I think even he became bored with his monotony...

  • ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #21

    \ said:

    Lum's called me a fag at least 100x already...I think even he became bored with his monotony...

    Nah, he just moved on to calling different people that one.

  • Riffer XR Riffer X wrote on last edited by
    #22

    I'm a Browns Fag, all wearing Brown and Orange and shit.

  • ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #23

    \ said:

    I'm a Browns Fag, all wearing Brown and Orange and shit.

    I got my old school Bernie shirt going. Cause Quinn is gonna be the first Browns QB to win his first start since Kosar!

  • ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #24

    \ said:

    I actually think she's insanely cute. But in the morning, she'd start telling me about her fondness for Sarah Palin and I'd have to cut my own cock off to prevent the spreading.

    But what if the fondness she spoke involved a 3 some with Palin?

  • ? mz. wrote on last edited by
    #25

    I wouldn't bang Palin with yours.

  • E eqrulz101 wrote on last edited by
    #26

    \ said:

    Besides being an evil spawn of hell, Palin has a jaw as big as Jay Leno's. It's just massive.

    She is a christian woman who believes in family values, you my friend speak out of your ass. Sorry but I have heard the media beat up on this woman and treat her as if she is Britney Spears when in fact she is due more respect then that. Wether you agree with her politcal views or not you have no right to belittle her. Stick to football that is what you are best at talking about.