Skip to content

Browns to allow full capacity crowd, no masks or vaccination required

The Browns Board
28 8 498 1
  • That's the way you do it ^^  Go Browns ! 

  • Very shortsighted move... dead folk don't spend near as much on concessions as live folk...

  • I have heard Bud Light cures everything 

  • I have heard Bud Light cures everything 

    @browns149 said:

    I have heard Bud Light cures everything 

    Doubtful since it can't even cure a thirst for beer...

    Aside: I love those Bud Light seltzer commercials where they pretend buyers are confused into thinking they are buying beer instead of seltzer.

  • I have heard Bud Light cures everything 

    @browns149 said:

    I have heard Bud Light cures everything 

    Bud Light is the worst beer on the market.. Pure hillbilly piss water...

  • @browns149 said:

    I have heard Bud Light cures everything 

    Bud Light is the worst beer on the market.. Pure hillbilly piss water...

    @nickers said:

    Bud Light is the worst beer on the market.. Pure hillbilly piss water...

    Not even close. Busch, Busch Light, Corona, Dos X, are all worse

  • @nickers said:

    Bud Light is the worst beer on the market.. Pure hillbilly piss water...

    Not even close. Busch, Busch Light, Corona, Dos X, are all worse

    @browns149 said:

    Not even close. Busch, Busch Light, Corona, Dos X, are all worse

    Dos X ambar isn't awful.

  • @browns149 said:

    Not even close. Busch, Busch Light, Corona, Dos X, are all worse

    Dos X ambar isn't awful.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Dos X ambar isn't awful.

    Never had the amber. But if it has that skunk taste, then I’m out

  • @nickers said:

    Bud Light is the worst beer on the market.. Pure hillbilly piss water...

    Not even close. Busch, Busch Light, Corona, Dos X, are all worse

    @browns149 said:

    Not even close. Busch, Busch Light, Corona, Dos X, are all worse

    Dos X is quality beer.. wtf you talking about?

  • @nickers said:

    Bud Light is the worst beer on the market.. Pure hillbilly piss water...

    Not even close. Busch, Busch Light, Corona, Dos X, are all worse

    @browns149 said:

    Not even close. Busch, Busch Light, Corona, Dos X, are all worse

    At least with Corona you get the lime. Don’t wanna get scurvy now do ya?

  • @browns149 said:

    I have heard Bud Light cures everything 

    Bud Light is the worst beer on the market.. Pure hillbilly piss water...

    @nickers said:

    Bud Light is the worst beer on the market.. Pure hillbilly piss water...

    Any Lite Beer is a waste of your money- especially at the Stadium.  I find Miller Lite especially disgusting.  

    @nickers said:

    Dos X is quality beer.. wtf you talking about?

    I think someone got a skunky bottle- happens not infrequently with Mexican beers, and it turned them off.  Ah, Corona is OK, but it's the Budweiser of Mexico. Yeah- Dos XX, Modello, Pacifico, Tejkate instead...  

  • @nickers said:

    Bud Light is the worst beer on the market.. Pure hillbilly piss water...

    Any Lite Beer is a waste of your money- especially at the Stadium.  I find Miller Lite especially disgusting.  

    @nickers said:

    Dos X is quality beer.. wtf you talking about?

    I think someone got a skunky bottle- happens not infrequently with Mexican beers, and it turned them off.  Ah, Corona is OK, but it's the Budweiser of Mexico. Yeah- Dos XX, Modello, Pacifico, Tejkate instead...  

    @hoorta said:

    Any Lite Beer is a waste of your money- especially at the Stadium.  I find Miller Lite especially disgusting.  

    I think someone got a skunky bottle- happens not infrequently with Mexican beers, and it turned them off.  Ah, Corona is OK, but it's the Budweiser of Mexico. Yeah- Dos XX, Modello, Pacifico, Tejkate instead...  

    I like Modelo as long as it's the bottle version...

  • @browns149 said:

    Not even close. Busch, Busch Light, Corona, Dos X, are all worse

    Dos X is quality beer.. wtf you talking about?

    @nickers said:

    Dos X is quality beer.. wtf you talking about?

    It taste like skunks ?. Not a fan

  • I drank Corona one day when we were in Mexico. Every bottle tasted like skunk

    Also have tried Dos X numerous times and  it’s the same thing to

    If you need to put a lime in your beer to make it taste better, it isn’t good to start with

  • Blue Moon tastes like liquid vomit.

  • @nickers said:

    Dos X is quality beer.. wtf you talking about?

    It taste like skunks ?. Not a fan

    @browns149 said:

    It taste like skunks ?. Not a fan

    OK, I did a little research for ya... Related to my wine expertise...  Skunkiness in beer is caused by the chemical 3-methyl-2-butene-1-thiol. It may well be you're one of the unlucky folks that's very sensitive to that smell.  (PS- from my long experience in the chemical field, thiols- sulfur compounds- are famous for their ability to generate horrendously bad stink bombs. In my years at Harshaw chemical a guy dropped a vial of diethyl mercaptan (a close relative) in an elevator, and it stunk so bad the elevator couldn't be used for weeks) 

    In winedom, the chemical TCA 2,4,6-trichloroanisole is what causes wine corks to smell bad, and can ruin a bottle of wine. Thankfully, I'm not very sensitive to that smell. From personal experience I've been at parties, and encountered a wine that I thought was "off" but nothing I would have sent back in a restaurant. My friend Mark who's very sensitive to the smell almost passed out, and commented Good Lord, this wine is seriously corked.  

  • @browns149 said:

    It taste like skunks ?. Not a fan

    OK, I did a little research for ya... Related to my wine expertise...  Skunkiness in beer is caused by the chemical 3-methyl-2-butene-1-thiol. It may well be you're one of the unlucky folks that's very sensitive to that smell.  (PS- from my long experience in the chemical field, thiols- sulfur compounds- are famous for their ability to generate horrendously bad stink bombs. In my years at Harshaw chemical a guy dropped a vial of diethyl mercaptan (a close relative) in an elevator, and it stunk so bad the elevator couldn't be used for weeks) 

    In winedom, the chemical TCA 2,4,6-trichloroanisole is what causes wine corks to smell bad, and can ruin a bottle of wine. Thankfully, I'm not very sensitive to that smell. From personal experience I've been at parties, and encountered a wine that I thought was "off" but nothing I would have sent back in a restaurant. My friend Mark who's very sensitive to the smell almost passed out, and commented Good Lord, this wine is seriously corked.  

    @hoorta said:

    OK, I did a little research for ya... Related to my wine expertise...  Skunkiness in beer is caused by the chemical 3-methyl-2-butene-1-thiol. It may well be you're one of the unlucky folks that's very sensitive to that smell.  (PS- from my long experience in the chemical field, thiols- sulfur compounds- are famous for their ability to generate horrendously bad stink bombs. In my years at Harshaw chemical a guy dropped a vial of diethyl mercaptan (a close relative) in an elevator, and it stunk so bad the elevator couldn't be used for weeks) 

    In winedom, the chemical TCA 2,4,6-trichloroanisole is what causes wine corks to smell bad, and can ruin a bottle of wine. Thankfully, I'm not very sensitive to that smell. From personal experience I've been at parties, and encountered a wine that I thought was "off" but nothing I would have sent back in a restaurant. My friend Mark who's very sensitive to the smell almost passed out, and commented Good Lord, this wine is seriously corked.  

    It's the same with seafood for me... I can't stand the smell or taste of it.. My family is always trying to get me to eat seafood.. I keep telling them seafood is disgusting to me... The only think I like is is New England Clam Chowder and Lobster tails... The rest is BLECH!

  • @nickers said:

    Dos X is quality beer.. wtf you talking about?

    It taste like skunks ?. Not a fan

    @browns149 said:

    It taste like skunks ?. Not a fan

  • @browns149 said:

    It taste like skunks ?. Not a fan

    OK, I did a little research for ya... Related to my wine expertise...  Skunkiness in beer is caused by the chemical 3-methyl-2-butene-1-thiol. It may well be you're one of the unlucky folks that's very sensitive to that smell.  (PS- from my long experience in the chemical field, thiols- sulfur compounds- are famous for their ability to generate horrendously bad stink bombs. In my years at Harshaw chemical a guy dropped a vial of diethyl mercaptan (a close relative) in an elevator, and it stunk so bad the elevator couldn't be used for weeks) 

    In winedom, the chemical TCA 2,4,6-trichloroanisole is what causes wine corks to smell bad, and can ruin a bottle of wine. Thankfully, I'm not very sensitive to that smell. From personal experience I've been at parties, and encountered a wine that I thought was "off" but nothing I would have sent back in a restaurant. My friend Mark who's very sensitive to the smell almost passed out, and commented Good Lord, this wine is seriously corked.  

    @hoorta said:

    OK, I did a little research for ya... Related to my wine expertise...  Skunkiness in beer is caused by the chemical 3-methyl-2-butene-1-thiol. It may well be you're one of the unlucky folks that's very sensitive to that smell.  (PS- from my long experience in the chemical field, thiols- sulfur compounds- are famous for their ability to generate horrendously bad stink bombs. In my years at Harshaw chemical a guy dropped a vial of diethyl mercaptan (a close relative) in an elevator, and it stunk so bad the elevator couldn't be used for weeks) 

    In winedom, the chemical TCA 2,4,6-trichloroanisole is what causes wine corks to smell bad, and can ruin a bottle of wine. Thankfully, I'm not very sensitive to that smell. From personal experience I've been at parties, and encountered a wine that I thought was "off" but nothing I would have sent back in a restaurant. My friend Mark who's very sensitive to the smell almost passed out, and commented Good Lord, this wine is seriously corked.  

    Corona and Dos X taste that way all the time. It isn’t stale or outdated. That’s just the way it always tastes.