Skip to content

Ultimatum Time

The Browns Board
218 62 13.1k
  • mz. said:

    If the powers that be decide to not banish the Lumbergh person/character/puppet/alter ego/whatever, you can go ahead and delete my account. The choice is in your hands, but please take action one way or another.

    Mike

    mz the pussy, would you like for us to Delete your account now? Please advise, we would like to put this 'ultimatum' behind us and move on.

    @admin-0 said:

    mz the pussy, would you like for us to Delete your account now? Please advise, we would like to put this 'ultimatum' behind us and move on.

    If the decision has been made to keep Lumbergh (someone everyne hates, a non-Browns fan and someone who's only goal here is to create bullshit) over me (an admitted putulant child but a real Browns fan and hopefully a contributor here), then go ahead and delete. My life will certainly go on.

  • Zombo said:

    This big gay teary-eyed fast-food-loving drama queen of a thread is still going?

    Newsflash: The ultimatum didn't work.

    Real shocker.

    Zombo

    --Vikes in two weeks ...stop the gay soap operas before someone see us.

    It may have worked in a positive way. I haven't seen any puker trolls around lately.

  • Zombo said:

    Oh boy ... here comes Inspecta's fag brigade.

    What a martyr. He was only standing up to the "man".

    Who's next Scott Player? How about everyone with a North Carolina IP Address come out and put out a heartfelt eulogy for Inspecta's two day suspension so he can be properly admired for having the courage to take on the Admin.

    Enough for me ... I'm going to go get caught up on the football threads, but PM me if you see the image of Inspecta's face in your grilled cheese sandwich.

    Zombo

    Here you go 😆

    grilledcheeseinvitatati.gif

  • @jadbf said:

    OH give me a break you Stan fag.

    There does that help??

    it's not about inspecta speciffically.

    it's about the mods being too pussy to handle people complaining.

    And I guess since you know them, you have to be a pussy right with them.

    maybe calling soupdawg a pussy worked to keep him quiet. But you'll have to find another "finishing post" for someone with a little higher IQ than that.

    you can call me a fag all day. it doesn't change the facts. and the facts are clear.

    The Admin addressed the topic, there won't be an ban because of the ultimatum.

    Mangini, just as Crennel before him, hasn't named Brady Quinn the starter over Derek Anderson.

    Some things you guys are just going to have to deal with, but to say that the Mod's are too pussy to handle people complaining is false ain't it? We heard ... we aren't caving.

    I hear that people want Lums banned, I understand that some say they will leave if he isn't. I hear ya ... he stays.

    Do you hear me? Or is this where you want to start bring up all the other variables, such as Inspecta? Inspecta was banned before I even opened this thread, not because of something he addressed to me from my reply. Get your facts straight. and quit acting like you have everything pegged. You couldn't be more wrong about me getting my feelings hurt and banning Inspecta (cause he was banned before I even logged in today). You couldn't be more wrong about Lums being a character we created ... now go back and re-read all of your tough guy commenst with those two things as FACTS, and see how stupid you are for pinning yourself at a 120 IQ that ain't going to be had with a 'gay' comment.

    Geez ....

  • Stan is full of shit, Inspecta wasn't banned until this morning around 1030am, weirdly around the same time Stan first opened this thread.

    Also the reason given for inspecta's ban was that he was and I quote "due to repeatedly attempting to get members to go to another board after one of the main causes of the thread monopoly with Lumbergh"

    Uhhh huhh....

    But keep the PR machine rollin' stan!!!!!

  • did i just see a lum post get deleted in about 10 seconds?

  • Hey, way to quickly delete that post from Lum asking about the time zone of Inspecta's ban. That doesn't look odd at all.

    Not to mention his profile is now updated to be west coast time zone. What a weird coincedence.

  • did i just see a lum post get deleted in about 10 seconds?

    @razor1414 said:

    did i just see a lum post get deleted in about 10 seconds?

    You did.

  • @jadbf said:

    OH give me a break you Stan fag.

    There does that help??

    it's not about inspecta speciffically.

    it's about the mods being too pussy to handle people complaining.

    And I guess since you know them, you have to be a pussy right with them.

    maybe calling soupdawg a pussy worked to keep him quiet. But you'll have to find another "finishing post" for someone with a little higher IQ than that.

    you can call me a fag all day. it doesn't change the facts. and the facts are clear.

    The Admin addressed the topic, there won't be an ban because of the ultimatum.

    Mangini, just as Crennel before him, hasn't named Brady Quinn the starter over Derek Anderson.

    Some things you guys are just going to have to deal with, but to say that the Mod's are too pussy to handle people complaining is false ain't it? We heard ... we aren't caving.

    I hear that people want Lums banned, I understand that some say they will leave if he isn't. I hear ya ... he stays.

    Do you hear me? Or is this where you want to start bring up all the other variables, such as Inspecta? Inspecta was banned before I even opened this thread, not because of something he addressed to me from my reply. Get your facts straight. and quit acting like you have everything pegged. You couldn't be more wrong about me getting my feelings hurt and banning Inspecta (cause he was banned before I even logged in today). You couldn't be more wrong about Lums being a character we created ... now go back and re-read all of your tough guy commenst with those two things as FACTS, and see how stupid you are for pinning yourself at a 120 IQ that ain't going to be had with a 'gay' comment.

    Geez ....

    @atenears said:

    The Admin addressed the topic, there won't be an ban because of the ultimatum.

    Mangini, just as Crennel before him, hasn't named Brady Quinn the starter over Derek Anderson.

    Some things you guys are just going to have to deal with, but to say that the Mod's are too pussy to handle people complaining is false ain't it? We heard ... we aren't caving.

    I hear that people want Lums banned, I understand that some say they will leave if he isn't. I hear ya ... he stays.

    Do you hear me? Or is this where you want to start bring up all the other variables, such as Inspecta? Inspecta was banned before I even opened this thread, not because of something he addressed to me from my reply. Get your facts straight. and quit acting like you have everything pegged. You couldn't be more wrong about me getting my feelings hurt and banning Inspecta (cause he was banned before I even logged in today). You couldn't be more wrong about Lums being a character we created ... now go back and re-read all of your tough guy commenst with those two things as FACTS, and see how stupid you are for pinning yourself at a 120 IQ that ain't going to be had with a 'gay' comment.

    Geez ....

    Inspecta shoulda not been banned. Lums deserves it.

  • @jadbf said:

    It doesn't matter WHO banned Inspecta or why. I never said it was personal to you specifically, and yet, once again, you jump in and act like it's all about you. I had no idea who banned Inspecta. I said all mods. Although I admit I feel bad lumping all of you in together.

    Bullshit you didn't say it was to me personally ... you pointed it at me at least four different times:

    Right, it's different because he personally insults you as the management, but people insulting the rest of the members of the board are just fine as long as the genuflect in your direction now and then.
    But it still means you prefer to have members who insult other members over having members who EVER question your management style.
    and I'd say quit being a queer pussy fag about a harmless guy like inspecta who isn't any threat to your precious interweb board.
    I thought he was pretty whiny about how people tell him how to run his message board
  • Hey, way to quickly delete that post from Lum asking about the time zone of Inspecta's ban. That doesn't look odd at all.

    Not to mention his profile is now updated to be west coast time zone. What a weird coincedence.

    Masters said:

    Hey, way to quickly delete that post from Lum asking about the time zone of Inspecta's ban. That doesn't look odd at all.

    Not to mention his profile is now updated to be west coast time zone. What a weird coincedence.

    BTW, I reviewed the Mod log and it was Lum's himself who deleted his own post.

  • Masters said:

    Hey, way to quickly delete that post from Lum asking about the time zone of Inspecta's ban. That doesn't look odd at all.

    Not to mention his profile is now updated to be west coast time zone. What a weird coincedence.

    BTW, I reviewed the Mod log and it was Lum's himself who deleted his own post.

    @atenears said:

    BTW, I reviewed the Mod log and it was Lum's himself who deleted his own post.

    And that makes it look less odd.... 😳

  • @jadbf said:

    Man I hate the quote feature doesn't include past quotes.

    On the first two . I mean "you the management" as a collective group.

    On the second two.

    you got me.

    But I thought this was "THE BROWNS BOARD", quit being such a pussy.

    It is The Browns Board and using archived posts to prove someone a liar/wrong is part of the fun.

    BTW, to clear the air on another misconception ... I do not believe Ghoolie and/or Rich are even banned. Didn't Rich just post here recently? So, if Ghoolie and Rich aren't banned, then that kind of deflates the call to have Lums banned too, huh?

    We have many cards that we could play here, it's just boring. I will tell you that you have no F'ing clue what goes on here. Actually, the truth really couldn't be any more ass backwards from your accusations ... In fact, if you knew what the hell you were talking about more often, your IQ might reach 125.

  • @atenears said:

    BTW, I reviewed the Mod log and it was Lum's himself who deleted his own post.

    And that makes it look less odd.... 😳

    Masters said:

    And that makes it look less odd.... 😳

    No, I just am amussed by the puppet thingie and wanted to throw that out there to read even more conspiracy angles ... oh wait, I hear Golfer typing now ...

  • To completly change the subject. Anyone make it out to Nautica on Sat and check out the NAAFS fights. Alot of good fighters in OH. It was a good time.

  • @jadbf said:

    You know I actually believe that. But don't you see the irony here? The moderators (lord I'll never say you again, wouldn't want you to get your personal panties in a bunch), now have to explain everything that is done. And why is that? one MIGHT say that it's because all moderation up until this point has been haphazard and easily questioned?

    Ahhh ... we now have to explain everything that is done? Hmmm... Not that we had to allow everyone to cheer the 10-second moderating of Lums last post ... "Hey did anyone else see that post?" "yeah I saw it, I then clicked my stop watch and the post was gone in 10.4 seconds" ... "Yea Mods!"

    My reasoning of explaining that Lums pulled his own post, was to just keep illustrating that you guys have no clue what goes on here, but declare yourselves experts on the moderation of this forum (don't forget Golfer's 120 I.Q.!!)

  • @jadbf said:

    ROTFLMAO!!!!

    SO the auto edit only doesn't work for you? NICE! NOW THAT IS FUNNY...make me look like the fool I am!

    That's been place well before today ... but keep huffing and puffing

  • @jadbf said:

    Gee, and you just can't resist responding to me can you now Stan? I'm enjoying myself. Are you?

    What was that, When your beat you turn everything to your attention? Didn't you just address me and I responded, is that really hard to comprehend?

  • @jadbf said:

    LOL that wasn't huffing and puffing! I think it's pure genius! I hadn't noticed before. I thought I saw posts from you with the rothlesburger change in them. I was wrong and it caught me and made me look silly!

    Score one for you!

    Ah, but I got you to respond so now .. your ... it ...

    ARGH!

  • @atenears said:

    BTW, I reviewed the Mod log and it was Lum's himself who deleted his own post.

    And that makes it look less odd.... 😳

    Masters said:

    And that makes it look less odd.... 😳

    FYI, some wannabe sensitivity trainer by the name of "WPB Quinn Fan" decided he needed to review my posts before they appeared.

    Having your posts show up a half hour after you post them does not get the correct message across. That's why I deleted that shit.

    Apparently WPBs review period has worn off, so we're back to status quo.