Skip to content

any faith left?

The Tribe Board
9 4 937 1
  • 8 games / 5 at home left for the tribe clinging to 2 games til elimination. 

    I have some - how about it?

  • KC and CWS 

    it aint like last year against the Wa Nats  to close out year

  • Right now I'm just hoping manager Terry Franconia comes back in 2022 healthy and ready to go.    Cleveland Guardians ?   😄

    The pitching injuries did this team in.

    Hope, always unless they're counted out.

  • Indians are dead after this year.

  • Because they will be 'the Guardians'.

  • well - thats that

    eliminated 

  • Because they will be 'the Guardians'.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Because they will be 'the Guardians'.

    and that too

  • So now that the Cleveland Indians will no longer be the Cleveland Indians in a few days... I will no longer be a Cleveland Baseball fan as long as the Guardians exist here in Cleveland.. Paul DOLT can take this team and move it... I will not buy one piece of Guardians merchandise and I DO NOT want any Guardians gear gifted to me.. I WILL BURN IT!.. All the Dolans have done was turn GOLD into SHIT! They kow-towed to a handful of crabby individuals who got a weak man to change the name of the team I once rooted for.. And killed the best logo in sports... With that said.. Paul DOLT.. You and the Guardians can rot in hell.. I hope you have successive losings seasons year in and year out.. You deserve nothing!!!...
    End RANT!.. And Go Browns!
  • Right now I'm just hoping manager Terry Franconia comes back in 2022 healthy and ready to go.    Cleveland Guardians ?   😄

    The pitching injuries did this team in.

    Hope, always unless they're counted out.

    @mjp28 said:

    Right now I'm just hoping manager Terry Franconia comes back in 2022 healthy and ready to go.    Cleveland Guardians ?   😄

    The pitching injuries did this team in.

    Hope, always unless they're counted out.

    And did they ! ........

    QIFBEE7755H7VPYZDWSTN5DS5A.jpg