Skip to content

Baker Mayfield

The Browns Board
1.1k 68 53.8k 1
  • I think Baker could even overthrow Putin at this point.?

  • I think Baker could even overthrow Putin at this point.?

    @texasag1969 said:

    I think Baker could even overthrow Putin at this point.?

    Yeah I got this yesterday from a friend.  Lions fan btw 

    D253F26A-721D-433A-9219-2CD0B306CF0E.jpeg

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I think Baker could even overthrow Putin at this point.?

    Yeah I got this yesterday from a friend.  Lions fan btw 

    D253F26A-721D-433A-9219-2CD0B306CF0E.jpeg

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Yeah I got this yesterday from a friend.  Lions fan btw 

    D253F26A-721D-433A-9219-2CD0B306CF0E.jpeg

    That's not even remotely funny to me... I think Baker has taken enough shit from the ignorant public...

  • mayfield opposing coaches.jpg

  • @dutch-oven said:

    mayfield opposing coaches.jpg

    Tomlin isnt as bright as you think he is... I happen to think hes one of the dumbest coaches in the league... Ben covers a lot of his dumb snafus...

  • I recall the Ravens vs Dolphins Monday night game.

    The Fins blitzed Lamar Jackson nearly every snap.

    The results?  Through 3 quarters LJ put 3 points on the board, and he ran for only 39 yards.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    mayfield opposing coaches.jpg

    Tomlin isnt as bright as you think he is... I happen to think hes one of the dumbest coaches in the league... Ben covers a lot of his dumb snafus...

    @nickers said:

    Tomlin isnt as bright as you think he is... I happen to think hes one of the dumbest coaches in the league... Ben covers a lot of his dumb snafus...

    You think a black head coach is dumb.

    There's a shocker. 

    For clarification sake's - I just found that meme on a Browns board on FB, I didn't write any of it. 

    But I think there's some truth to it. 

  • I recall the Ravens vs Dolphins Monday night game.

    The Fins blitzed Lamar Jackson nearly every snap.

    The results?  Through 3 quarters LJ put 3 points on the board, and he ran for only 39 yards.

    @canton-dawg said:

    I recall the Ravens vs Dolphins Monday night game.

    The Fins blitzed Lamar Jackson nearly every snap.

    The results?  Through 3 quarters LJ put 3 points on the board, and he ran for only 39 yards.

    Quarterbacks who struggle to stand in the pocket, read defenses and make smart, accurate passes eventually get figured out. 

    This applies to a supreme athlete like Jackson, or an athletically mediocre, short QB like Mayfield. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    mayfield opposing coaches.jpg

    Tomlin isnt as bright as you think he is... I happen to think hes one of the dumbest coaches in the league... Ben covers a lot of his dumb snafus...

    @nickers said:

    Tomlin isnt as bright as you think he is... I happen to think hes one of the dumbest coaches in the league... Ben covers a lot of his dumb snafus...

    The only issue is, the rumored design of the defensive coaching staff echoes my sentiments and film review.  It's not that Baker can't*, he's just very hit and miss with it.  Especially on post snap shifts.   Mayfield tends to spray the ball into zone coverage on straight drops.  

    Brady Quinn was notorious for that same thing.

  • @canton-dawg said:

    I recall the Ravens vs Dolphins Monday night game.

    The Fins blitzed Lamar Jackson nearly every snap.

    The results?  Through 3 quarters LJ put 3 points on the board, and he ran for only 39 yards.

    Quarterbacks who struggle to stand in the pocket, read defenses and make smart, accurate passes eventually get figured out. 

    This applies to a supreme athlete like Jackson, or an athletically mediocre, short QB like Mayfield. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Quarterbacks who struggle to stand in the pocket, read defenses and make smart, accurate passes eventually get figured out. 

    This applies to a supreme athlete like Jackson, or an athletically mediocre, short QB like Mayfield. 

    Yep, which ruffles the feathers of the Lamar Jackson worshippers.

    I know he was League MVP, but yet again so was RG III.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Quarterbacks who struggle to stand in the pocket, read defenses and make smart, accurate passes eventually get figured out. 

    This applies to a supreme athlete like Jackson, or an athletically mediocre, short QB like Mayfield. 

    Yep, which ruffles the feathers of the Lamar Jackson worshippers.

    I know he was League MVP, but yet again so was RG III.

    @canton-dawg said:

    I know he was League MVP, but yet lt again so was RG III.

    ROTY* 

  • @canton-dawg said:

    I know he was League MVP, but yet lt again so was RG III.

    ROTY* 

    @tiamat63 said:

    ROTY* 

    You’re correct, I should’ve said Cam Newton was League MVP.

  • @nickers said:

    Tomlin isnt as bright as you think he is... I happen to think hes one of the dumbest coaches in the league... Ben covers a lot of his dumb snafus...

    You think a black head coach is dumb.

    There's a shocker. 

    For clarification sake's - I just found that meme on a Browns board on FB, I didn't write any of it. 

    But I think there's some truth to it. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    You think a black head coach is dumb.

    There's a shocker. 

    For clarification sake's - I just found that meme on a Browns board on FB, I didn't write any of it. 

    But I think there's some truth to it. 

    Here again... You assumed WRONG... I thought Tony Dungy was excellent... I also think Todd Bowles is pretty good too... Eric Bienemy has made a strong case for himself as well... I thought Hue was a good hire and we see how that turned out... There are some dumb white HC's in the league.. Remember Pat Shurmer?He's about as dumb as they come...

  • @tiamat63 said:

    ROTY* 

    You’re correct, I should’ve said Cam Newton was League MVP.

    @canton-dawg said:

    You’re correct, I should’ve said Cam Newton was League MVP.

    Figured that's what you had meant.  

    Tebow would be the extreme example in this case. Could make honorable mention for Jake Locker when the Titans drafted him.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    You think a black head coach is dumb.

    There's a shocker. 

    For clarification sake's - I just found that meme on a Browns board on FB, I didn't write any of it. 

    But I think there's some truth to it. 

    Here again... You assumed WRONG... I thought Tony Dungy was excellent... I also think Todd Bowles is pretty good too... Eric Bienemy has made a strong case for himself as well... I thought Hue was a good hire and we see how that turned out... There are some dumb white HC's in the league.. Remember Pat Shurmer?He's about as dumb as they come...

    @nickers said:

    Here again... You assumed WRONG... I thought Tony Dungy was excellent... I also think Todd Bowles is pretty good too... Eric Bienemy has made a strong case for himself as well... I thought Hue was a good hire and we see how that turned out... There are some dumb white HC's in the league.. Remember Pat Shurmer?He's about as dumb as they come...

    Tomlin and Dumb? I wish that was the case and it’s a weird way to describe a Super Bowl winning coach that has winning record year after year and has shown rare longevity with a franchise that demands success. 

  • @nickers said:

    Here again... You assumed WRONG... I thought Tony Dungy was excellent... I also think Todd Bowles is pretty good too... Eric Bienemy has made a strong case for himself as well... I thought Hue was a good hire and we see how that turned out... There are some dumb white HC's in the league.. Remember Pat Shurmer?He's about as dumb as they come...

    Tomlin and Dumb? I wish that was the case and it’s a weird way to describe a Super Bowl winning coach that has winning record year after year and has shown rare longevity with a franchise that demands success. 

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Tomlin and Dumb? I wish that was the case and it’s a weird way to describe a Super Bowl winning coach that has winning record year after year and has shown rare longevity with a franchise that demands success. 

    Ever since Tomlin tried to trip a Ravens player I have had 0 respect for him... He's a CHUMP!

  • Oklahoma is going to unveil a statue of Mayfield at their spring game.  This is fine.  Everything is fine.

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    Tomlin and Dumb? I wish that was the case and it’s a weird way to describe a Super Bowl winning coach that has winning record year after year and has shown rare longevity with a franchise that demands success. 

    Ever since Tomlin tried to trip a Ravens player I have had 0 respect for him... He's a CHUMP!

    @nickers said:

    Ever since Tomlin tried to trip a Ravens player I have had 0 respect for him... He's a CHUMP!

    An NFL Classic! !      😆