Baker Mayfield
-
5. Go ahead. Make a list of wr's the Browns have, and compare them to the wr's the other AFC N teams have.
And I never said Baker was playing well since he's been hurt.
6. Tia doesn't need you to be his nanny.
I'll only reply this one last time to your broken record Cal...Blah. blah, blah... Want to repeat something meaningless for the 10th time? You're about the only one here with that opinion. Repeating it a dozen times doesn't make it correct. It absolutely doesn't matter about the Browns wrs. The talent is there.. but not if the one thing we agree on- Baker's injury is seriously affection his performance. I see plenty of Bengals football.. And let me tell you talent wise, their Higgins and Boyd are no no better than our Higgins and DPJ. The difference is Joe sees when they're open, and can accurately get them the ball. Uzomah?
Try to follow along... the Browns are running a tight end heavy offense. Uzomah can't hold a candle to Hooper (the guy we made the highest paid TE in the NFL when we signed him) or Dave Njoku there's your first round pick for you. I'll let you look up how many Pro Bowls Jarvis Landry has been nominated for.
So there's the Browns problem in a nutshell... Deficient Quarterback play by Baker.
Regarding Tia, you're too far down in your rabbit hole to realize when another poster is ripping your ass off, and handing it back to you.
I'll only reply this one last time to your broken record Cal...Blah. blah, blah... Want to repeat something meaningless for the 10th time? You're about the only one here with that opinion. Repeating it a dozen times doesn't make it correct. It absolutely doesn't matter about the Browns wrs. The talent is there.. but not if the one thing we agree on- Baker's injury is seriously affection his performance. I see plenty of Bengals football.. And let me tell you talent wise, their Higgins and Boyd are no no better than our Higgins and DPJ. The difference is Joe sees when they're open, and can accurately get them the ball. Uzomah?
Try to follow along... the Browns are running a tight end heavy offense. Uzomah can't hold a candle to Hooper (the guy we made the highest paid TE in theNFL when we signed him) or Dave Njoku there's your first round pick for you. I'll let you look up how many Pro Bowls Jarvis Landry has been nominated for. So there's the Browns problem in a nutshell... Deficient Quarterback play by Baker. Regarding Tia, you're too far down in your rabbit hole to realize when another poster is ripping your ass off, and handing it back to you.
I'll only reply this one last time to your broken record Hoorta..Blah. blah, blah... You really miss a lot. Or, you deliberately cherry pick part of a discussion - you do the same dumb thing on the other forum.
You want to compare Higgins and Boyd with HIggins and Peoples-Jones? That's fine. I like it. Here is the problem:
Why the hell do you think the Bengals drafted Ja'Marr Chase, FIFTH OVERALL LAST YEAR IF THEY ALREADY HAD HIGGINS AND BOYD?
I'll tell you why, but you don't listen. You just don't want to. They drafted Chase to be a #1 wr, and Higgins and Boyd would have a lot less defensive pressure on them. He's the STAR the Browns don't have. There is nobody to take pressure off Landry and Peoples-Jones. It's a HELL OF A LOT EASIER for you #2 and #3 to GET OPEN when they have a STAR #1 defenses have to contend with. Can you hear me now? Denying it is just dimwitted.
The Browns don't have a #1. So, keep denying it, but can you hear me now? I don't think Tiam can deny the affect that Ja'Marr Chase has on the Bengals passing game. So, you just got your ass handed to you again. Maybe you are one of a few that don't get it.
Once pouty fake injury OBJ left the Browns, the passing defense only had to concentrate on Landry and Peoples-Jones, making the Browns suffer, and WITH BAKER's INJURY, performance suffered for both reasons. Having a star #1 makes a huge difference.
BTW, I think the Browns run a heavy TE offense because they have a running game that helps with TE blocking, and to try to have a passing option to try to take pressure off Landry and Peoples-Jones- but that is not as dynamic at all - compared to having a star #1.
You're afraid to answer questions - you want me to send you a mexican hat so you can dance around it?
I still look for a Browns win - if the refs aren't crooked.
At least dirtbag Jeff Triplett retired a while back.
https://www.westernjournal.com/nfls-famous-controversial-referees-retiring/
Cleveland Browns rip refs for 'terrible' pass interference ...
Oct 10, 2021Browns rip officials for 'terrible' pass interference ruling, non-calls in loss to Chargers. INGLEWOOD, Calif. — Coach Kevin Stefanski said he didn't get a good look at a crucial pass ...NFL World Reacts To Brutal Call From Browns-Packers Game
On Saturday afternoon, the Green Bay Packers faced off against the Cleveland Browns in an intriguing non-conference matchup. It was an unusual game that saw the Packers win by a final score of 24-22. -
NOTE TO HOORTA:
https://www.bengals.com/news/inside-the-pick-why-the-bengals-opted-for-ja-marr-chase
But what's not left to chance is that the Bengals' struggling long ball now has one of the best deep receivers to ever play in college ball.
Not only that, they already have his quarterback. Callahan says the Joe Factor wasn't the factor. It was one of them, but not the decider.
"It ended up he's a guy that can make a difference in our offense. He's so explosive," Callahan says. "To me, he's the best receiver that's come out in the last three years. He's worthy of that spot where guys like A.J. and Julio were drafted. It's hard to pass up that kind of talent."
*************************************
So, they drafted Ja'Marr Chase, 5th overall TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THEIR OFFENSE, when they already had HIggins and Boyd.
Because............those two terrific players - needed a star wr. A deep threat. The Browns need a deep threat #1 star wr now.
-
Furthermore, Hoorta:
" How would Chase help Cincinnati's blocking? The thought -- Burrow's connection with Chase would catalyze quicker releases for the rehabilitated quarterback, thereby limiting the frequency he'd get hit by pass rushers. And it has. Through seven games, Burrow's average time to throw is down by a few hundredths of a second, and he's been pressured less frequently than last season. Burrow's passer rating on Chase targets? 135.4. "
-
Furthermore: I just looked up these JUST NOW:

https://publish.one37pm.net/blog/strength/jamarr-chase-draft-pick/
"In addition to his individual productivity, Chase has provided kindling for a suddenly explosive offense. Whether it be causation or correlation, the Bengals’ offense has surged this year with Chase, averaging 27.0 points per game, up from 21.3 points per contest in the 10 games that Burrow started last season; with a 5-2 record, the Bengals have already won more games than they did in either 2020 or 2019. "
"
Skipping a Step
At some point the Bengals have to skip a step. They got their quarterback last offseason, but they still have plenty of holes to fill.
Pairing Burrow with a star receiver like Chase in an offense that already has Higgins, Boyd and Joe Mixon is exactly how to win in today's NFL.
Of course the offensive line has to improve, but if they don't address Burrow's weapons, we're going to be talking about wide receiver being a need a year from now.
"
-
Good thing the Browns didn't draft Ja'Marr Chase.
Two ex-LSU WRs frustrated with having Baker Mayfield as their QB is enough.
-
Good thing the Browns didn't draft Ja'Marr Chase.
Two ex-LSU WRs frustrated with having Baker Mayfield as their QB is enough.
Good thing the Browns didn't draft Ja'Marr Chase.
Two ex-LSU WRs frustrated with having Baker Mayfield as their QB is enough.
You don't know how much I'd love to lock this thread- I've had just about enough of dealing with a goofball. I have him on ignore, and that's where he's going to stay.
-
I'll only reply this one last time to your broken record Cal...Blah. blah, blah... Want to repeat something meaningless for the 10th time? You're about the only one here with that opinion. Repeating it a dozen times doesn't make it correct. It absolutely doesn't matter about the Browns wrs. The talent is there.. but not if the one thing we agree on- Baker's injury is seriously affection his performance. I see plenty of Bengals football.. And let me tell you talent wise, their Higgins and Boyd are no no better than our Higgins and DPJ. The difference is Joe sees when they're open, and can accurately get them the ball. Uzomah?
Try to follow along... the Browns are running a tight end heavy offense. Uzomah can't hold a candle to Hooper (the guy we made the highest paid TE in the NFL when we signed him) or Dave Njoku there's your first round pick for you. I'll let you look up how many Pro Bowls Jarvis Landry has been nominated for.
So there's the Browns problem in a nutshell... Deficient Quarterback play by Baker.
Regarding Tia, you're too far down in your rabbit hole to realize when another poster is ripping your ass off, and handing it back to you.
Did you even bother to watch the Matt Hasselbeck video I posted?... Nope.. You glossed right through it... He had a similar injury and will tell you flat out the Harness fucks up your accuracy and foot work.... So I give Baker the remainder of his contract before I'm ready to part ways...
Did you even bother to watch the Matt Hasselbeck video I posted?... Nope.. You glossed right through it... He had a similar injury and will tell you flat out the Harness fucks up your accuracy and foot work.... So I give Baker the remainder of his contract before I'm ready to part ways...
Been there, mentioned that nickers....
-
Good thing the Browns didn't draft Ja'Marr Chase.
Two ex-LSU WRs frustrated with having Baker Mayfield as their QB is enough.
You don't know how much I'd love to lock this thread- I've had just about enough of dealing with a goofball. I have him on ignore, and that's where he's going to stay.
You don't know how much I'd love to lock this thread- I've had just about enough of dealing with a goofball. I have him on ignore, and that's where he's going to stay.
So, you don't want to answer why, per your own trolling, the Bengals drafted a Ja'Marr Chase when they already had Burrow, Boyd and HIggins.
Run and hide, but the truth is, you can't handle the truth about it. btw, you said before more than once you can't put people on ignore because you are a mod.
So.....................................

-
Good thing the Browns didn't draft Ja'Marr Chase.
Two ex-LSU WRs frustrated with having Baker Mayfield as their QB is enough.
You don't know how much I'd love to lock this thread- I've had just about enough of dealing with a goofball. I have him on ignore, and that's where he's going to stay.
You don't know how much I'd love to lock this thread- I've had just about enough of dealing with a goofball. I have him on ignore, and that's where he's going to stay.
You put cal on ignore?
But how will you ever know how to properly skin and cook some random rodent? How will you know about how Hillary Clinton sex trafficked white children in the basement of a pizza shop?
You are only hurting yourself, hoorta. ?
-
You don't know how much I'd love to lock this thread- I've had just about enough of dealing with a goofball. I have him on ignore, and that's where he's going to stay.
You put cal on ignore?
But how will you ever know how to properly skin and cook some random rodent? How will you know about how Hillary Clinton sex trafficked white children in the basement of a pizza shop?
You are only hurting yourself, hoorta. ?
You put cal on ignore?
But how will you ever know how to properly skin and cook some random rodent? How will you know about how Hillary Clinton sex trafficked white children in the basement of a pizza shop?
You are only hurting yourself, hoorta. ?
Actually, I've had him on ignore for quite some time... I'll occasionally unhide his posts to see what he's up to... It was my mistake to engage him again. I know his MO too well, both here and over on the Poli forum. He'll just beat you down with bullshit and whataboutism until you just give up...

-
You put cal on ignore?
But how will you ever know how to properly skin and cook some random rodent? How will you know about how Hillary Clinton sex trafficked white children in the basement of a pizza shop?
You are only hurting yourself, hoorta. ?
Actually, I've had him on ignore for quite some time... I'll occasionally unhide his posts to see what he's up to... It was my mistake to engage him again. I know his MO too well, both here and over on the Poli forum. He'll just beat you down with bullshit and whataboutism until you just give up...

Actually, I've had him on ignore for quite some time... I'll occasionally unhide his posts to see what he's up to... It was my mistake to engage him again. I know his MO too well, both here and over on the Poli forum. He'll just beat you down with bullshit and whataboutism until you just give up...

cal, and many of the other brilliant minds that circle jerk each other on the Poli Board are the people who inspired the old saying:
"Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience."
-
You put cal on ignore?
But how will you ever know how to properly skin and cook some random rodent? How will you know about how Hillary Clinton sex trafficked white children in the basement of a pizza shop?
You are only hurting yourself, hoorta. ?
Actually, I've had him on ignore for quite some time... I'll occasionally unhide his posts to see what he's up to... It was my mistake to engage him again. I know his MO too well, both here and over on the Poli forum. He'll just beat you down with bullshit and whataboutism until you just give up...

Actually, I've had him on ignore for quite some time... I'll occasionally unhide his posts to see what he's up to... It was my mistake to engage him again. I know his MO too well, both here and over on the Poli forum. He'll just beat you down with bullshit and whataboutism until you just give up...
ah, but you told all of us when we were handing your ass to ya, that you were a mod and couldn't put anyone on ignore.
I made a great point.
Explain why the Bengals drafted Chase #5 overall, when they, per your nonsense, "didn't have to, because the qb can make any wr's superstars".
lol.
run and hide again. "no mas, I can't admit I'm wrong because I'm a mod" Hoorta.
Take your little ball and run all the way home.
Answer the question. Or, admit you conveniently quit.
-
Actually, I've had him on ignore for quite some time... I'll occasionally unhide his posts to see what he's up to... It was my mistake to engage him again. I know his MO too well, both here and over on the Poli forum. He'll just beat you down with bullshit and whataboutism until you just give up...
ah, but you told all of us when we were handing your ass to ya, that you were a mod and couldn't put anyone on ignore.
I made a great point.
Explain why the Bengals drafted Chase #5 overall, when they, per your nonsense, "didn't have to, because the qb can make any wr's superstars".
lol.
run and hide again. "no mas, I can't admit I'm wrong because I'm a mod" Hoorta.
Take your little ball and run all the way home.
Answer the question. Or, admit you conveniently quit.
ah, but you told all of us when we were handing your ass to ya, that you were a mod and couldn't put anyone on ignore.
I made a great point.
Explain why the Bengals drafted Chase #5 overall, when they, per your nonsense, "didn't have to, because the qb can make any wr's superstars".
lol.
run and hide again. "no mas, I can't admit I'm wrong because I'm a mod" Hoorta.
Take your little ball and run all the way home.
Answer the question. Or, admit you conveniently quit.
No one cares.
-
Actually, I've had him on ignore for quite some time... I'll occasionally unhide his posts to see what he's up to... It was my mistake to engage him again. I know his MO too well, both here and over on the Poli forum. He'll just beat you down with bullshit and whataboutism until you just give up...

cal, and many of the other brilliant minds that circle jerk each other on the Poli Board are the people who inspired the old saying:
"Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience."
cal, and many of the other brilliant minds that circle jerk each other on the Poli Board are the people who inspired the old saying:
"Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience."
Hey Dutchman I was tempted to say something about sauce for geese versus sauce for gander's or pots and Kettles but I think the point is this:
Baker Mayfield his my guy. To quote Alice Cooper "if that don't suit ya*, that's a drag."
WSS
* not you personally but anybody in general.
??
And just for the record probably the smartest thing to do would for him to get the surgery now to get a better start on next season. But my heart says I hope they hate the f****** s*** eating Squeelers bad enough to f****** Roethlisberger's last game at 3 sewers or the ketchup Bowl whatever it is.
WSS
-
cal, and many of the other brilliant minds that circle jerk each other on the Poli Board are the people who inspired the old saying:
"Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience."
Hey Dutchman I was tempted to say something about sauce for geese versus sauce for gander's or pots and Kettles but I think the point is this:
Baker Mayfield his my guy. To quote Alice Cooper "if that don't suit ya*, that's a drag."
WSS
* not you personally but anybody in general.
??
And just for the record probably the smartest thing to do would for him to get the surgery now to get a better start on next season. But my heart says I hope they hate the f****** s*** eating Squeelers bad enough to f****** Roethlisberger's last game at 3 sewers or the ketchup Bowl whatever it is.
WSS
Hey Dutchman I was tempted to say something about sauce for geese versus sauce for gander's or pots and Kettles but I think the point is this:
Baker Mayfield his my guy. To quote Alice Cooper "if that don't suit ya*, that's a drag."
WSS
* not you personally but anybody in general.
??
Guess what, Baker Mayfield is most likely going to be your guy, my guy, EVERYONE'S guy next year. Get him his surgery, his rehab, and continue to improve the roster around him.
After next season? We'll see.
-
Hey Dutchman I was tempted to say something about sauce for geese versus sauce for gander's or pots and Kettles but I think the point is this:
Baker Mayfield his my guy. To quote Alice Cooper "if that don't suit ya*, that's a drag."
WSS
* not you personally but anybody in general.
??
Guess what, Baker Mayfield is most likely going to be your guy, my guy, EVERYONE'S guy next year. Get him his surgery, his rehab, and continue to improve the roster around him.
After next season? We'll see.
Guess what, Baker Mayfield is most likely going to be your guy, my guy, EVERYONE'S guy next year. Get him his surgery, his rehab, and continue to improve the roster around him.
After that? We'll see.
PS I just edited that laughed response check back and see if you agree.
?
-
which games did baker lose?
Regular Season WK DATE OPPONENT RESULT W-L HI PASS HI RUSH HI REC 1 Sun, Sep 12 L33-29 0-1 Mayfield 321 Chubb 83 Njoku 76 2 fumbles lead to kc points 2 Sun, Sep 19 W31-21 1-1 Mayfield 213 Chubb 95 Felton 51 Baker rips shoulder 3 Sun, Sep 26 W26-6 2-1 Mayfield 246 Chubb 84 Beckham Jr. 77 4 Sun, Oct 3 W14-7 3-1 Mayfield 155 Chubb 100 Higgins 63 5 Sun, Oct 10 L47-42 3-2 Mayfield 305 Chubb 161 Njoku 149 refs sucked/ our PK was 6 of 6 6 Sun, Oct 17 L37-14 3-3 Mayfield 234 Hunt 66 Peoples-Jones 101 Baker hurt again/ Zona dominated 7 Thu, Oct 21 W17-14 4-3 Keenum 199 Johnson 146 Hooper 42 8 Sun, Oct 31 L15-10 4-4 Mayfield 225 Chubb 61 Landry 65>>>>>huge fumble loss/Stef/ offense stale/ PK 2 of 2 9 Sun, Nov 7 W41-16 5-4 Mayfield 218 Chubb 137 Peoples-Jones 86 10 Sun, Nov 14 L45-7 5-5 Keenum 81 Johnson 99 Johnson 58 like zona.. dominated 11 Sun, Nov 21 W13-10 6-5 Mayfield 176 Chubb 130 Hooper 53 ugly win 12 Sun, Nov 28 L16-10 6-6 Mayfield 247 Hunt 20 Landry 111 Did nothing with 4 turnovers. we turn it over twice..Chubb/Hunt combine 36 rushing yrds./PK -3 points 13 BYE WEEK 14 Sun, Dec 12 W24-22 7-6 Mayfield 190 Chubb 59 Peoples-Jones 90 15 Mon, Dec 20 L16-14 7-7 Mullens 147 Chubb 91 Peoples-Jones 48 No Baker/ 3 points missed PK/game needed to be won 16 Sat, Dec 25 L24-22 7-8 Mayfield 222 Chubb 126 Higgins 58 Nagger 1 missed XP/ Baker 4 picks/ Stef? 8.8/rush on 25 attempts//we throw 36 times? game points lost/by ... -4.....-5....-5....-6....-2....-2.....(no Pats nor Cards) 8 L's
we had our share of Covid & injuries just as 31 others.. buttttt. MAN!! We had our chances !
-
-- 34 minutes of agreement with tia.JT O'Sullivan [QB School channel] is a pretty good analyst.
"This video is about to be a damn hour long because I can't get over throwing a pick to a post safety on a post route"
-
-- 34 minutes of agreement with tia.JT O'Sullivan [QB School channel] is a pretty good analyst.
"This video is about to be a damn hour long because I can't get over throwing a pick to a post safety on a post route"
-- 34 minutes of agreement with tia.JT O'Sullivan [QB School channel] is a pretty good analyst.
"This video is about to be a damn hour long because I can't get over throwing a pick to a post safety on a post route"
Appreciate the nod.
I have more work, both bad AND some good of Baker, actually, sitting on my desktop needing to be typed out and organized. But I'm battling covid symptoms still and sleeping a great deal. I'll get around to it at some point along with the off-season topics I wanted to tackle.
Sadly NFL.com doesnt keep the All-22 from previous seasons archived and available, so I'm going to reach out to a couple guys on reddit. I really need the screenshots to go back and connect things I'm trying to show.
I'll check out that video after the game.
-
Two things I've been saying before and throughout this season.
- Joe Woods isn't the issue
- Baker is the largest issue.
Sad some of you need such disgustingly blatant examples to realize this.
Also, if you didn't like my play breakdowns....

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login













