Skip to content

It's Steeler Week !

The Browns Board
68 15 2.8k 1
  • @vagitron said:

    I wouldn't take any of them over Harris and that's not a slight to chubb, hunt, Johnson or Felton. Harris is going to be special and he's the genuine article off the field. His media days are refreshing and amusing. 

    If I remember correctly, you also defended Conner as a great RB last year, so excuse me if I don't agree with your criteria there, lol. 

    I agree with the rest. Let's hope injuries don't pile up and we enjoy a good game this Sunday 😉

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by Vagitron
    #24

    @nero said:

    If I remember correctly, you also defended Conner as a great RB last year, so excuse me if I don't agree with your criteria there, lol. 

    I agree with the rest. Let's hope injuries don't pile up and we enjoy a good game this Sunday 😉

    Connor couldn't stay healthy. He's not a bell cow as a result. He certainly could be but injuries prevented that.  He's having success in Arizona as part of a committee so what now? Don't come with the bs if you aren't going to look at the big picture. ?

  • @vagitron said:

    I wouldn't take any of them over Harris and that's not a slight to chubb, hunt, Johnson or Felton. Harris is going to be special and he's the genuine article off the field. His media days are refreshing and amusing. 

    Chubb is ridiculously special already, and I have a sneaking suspicion you'd do backflips if Harris could end up putting up numbers like he does.

    @vagitron said:

    Fuck the Browns. Grossi is a moron. Grossi got cam Heyward's name wrong and then issued a correction to Casey Heyward. How? It's nice to see your local reporting is as awful as Pittsburghs. If the Browns are smart they sit Mayfield. Keenum is capable. I'm expecting a good game, hoping the injury report doesn't keep mounting for both teams. 

    Can't believe we both are looking up at the Bengals... the Bengals?! 

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @dutch-oven said:

    Chubb is ridiculously special already, and I have a sneaking suspicion you'd do backflips if Harris could end up putting up numbers like he does.

    Can't believe we both are looking up at the Bengals... the Bengals?! 

    Bengals are good. Chubb is great, I specifically said it's not a slight. Harris is a bigger body and he's a better wr. Chubb currently benefits from your line too. No denying the Harris ceiling. Period. 

  • Accuser: Big Ben Assaulted Me in Bathroom

    Accuser: Big Ben Assaulted Me in Bathroom 3/5/2010 6:00 PM PT The woman accusing Ben Roethlisberger of sexual assault told police the whole thing went down inside the women's restroom of a Georgia ...

    Ben Roethlisberger's Bodyguards Blocked Bathroom Door ...

    Ben Roethlisberger's bodyguards guarded the entrance to the bathroom where he allegedly sexually assaulted a 20-year-old college student, according to an eyewitness account at FanHouse. Another witness tells the web site that the Steelers quarterback looked "as surprised as anybody" when police arrived at the Milledgeville, Ga. bar later in the night.

    Police statement details Roethlisberger's alleged assault ...

    The woman who accused football star Ben Roethlisberger of raping her in March in a bar in Milledgeville, Georgia, described the alleged incident to police as the culmination of a night of bar-hopping.
    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @calfoxwc said:

    Accuser: Big Ben Assaulted Me in Bathroom

    Accuser: Big Ben Assaulted Me in Bathroom 3/5/2010 6:00 PM PT The woman accusing Ben Roethlisberger of sexual assault told police the whole thing went down inside the women's restroom of a Georgia ...

    Ben Roethlisberger's Bodyguards Blocked Bathroom Door ...

    Ben Roethlisberger's bodyguards guarded the entrance to the bathroom where he allegedly sexually assaulted a 20-year-old college student, according to an eyewitness account at FanHouse. Another witness tells the web site that the Steelers quarterback looked "as surprised as anybody" when police arrived at the Milledgeville, Ga. bar later in the night.

    Police statement details Roethlisberger's alleged assault ...

    The woman who accused football star Ben Roethlisberger of raping her in March in a bar in Milledgeville, Georgia, described the alleged incident to police as the culmination of a night of bar-hopping.

    Cal this is stupid. I don't give a single shit about any of this and haven't for a long time. Shall I dig up Kareem hunt kicking his gf in the face? Be better. 

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #27

    Thursday Practice peeks ?

    #Browns not practicing today: DE Jadeveon Clowney (ankle, groin, knee), CB Denzel Ward (hamstring), WR Donovan Peoples-Jones (groin), center JC Tretter (knee) and safety Richard LeCounte III (discipline for violation of team rules. Not on field). Clowney, Ward and DPJ were on bikes.
    #Browns QB Baker Mayfield looked crisp throwing the ball and it didn't appear he was holding back during individual/position drills. He's also adjusting to a what looks like new harness (same one he wore Wednesday) under his shoulder pads. He's the only player wearing them today.
    #Browns Baker Mayfield looked good throwing short and intermediate routes again today. Good spin, accurate. Making progress towards starting vs. the #Steelers
     
     
  • @dutch-oven said:

    Chubb is ridiculously special already, and I have a sneaking suspicion you'd do backflips if Harris could end up putting up numbers like he does.

    Can't believe we both are looking up at the Bengals... the Bengals?! 

    Bengals are good. Chubb is great, I specifically said it's not a slight. Harris is a bigger body and he's a better wr. Chubb currently benefits from your line too. No denying the Harris ceiling. Period. 

    ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @vagitron said:

    Bengals are good. Chubb is great, I specifically said it's not a slight. Harris is a bigger body and he's a better wr. Chubb currently benefits from your line too. No denying the Harris ceiling. Period. 

    so hey how is pits run D ? asking for a friend 

  • @vagitron said:

    Bengals are good. Chubb is great, I specifically said it's not a slight. Harris is a bigger body and he's a better wr. Chubb currently benefits from your line too. No denying the Harris ceiling. Period. 

    so hey how is pits run D ? asking for a friend 

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @atom said:

    so hey how is pits run D ? asking for a friend 

    Defense is gettng healthy so irrelevant. Hunt is on ir. Chubb is dinged and Baker is trotting out there dinged. What's your point? Asking for a friend. 

  • @atom said:

    so hey how is pits run D ? asking for a friend 

    Defense is gettng healthy so irrelevant. Hunt is on ir. Chubb is dinged and Baker is trotting out there dinged. What's your point? Asking for a friend. 

    ATOMA ATOM wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @vagitron said:

    Defense is gettng healthy so irrelevant. Hunt is on ir. Chubb is dinged and Baker is trotting out there dinged. What's your point? Asking for a friend. 

     so your saying to start d johnson  in fantasy football ?

  • @vagitron said:

    Defense is gettng healthy so irrelevant. Hunt is on ir. Chubb is dinged and Baker is trotting out there dinged. What's your point? Asking for a friend. 

     so your saying to start d johnson  in fantasy football ?

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by Vagitron
    #31

    @atom said:

     so your saying to start d johnson  in fantasy football ?

    Sure. If I had him a probably would, he's good. I said I expect a close game which means I expect the Browns run game to be efficient. I really don't think some of you realize how much I read. I know more about the Browns than a fair number of people that post here. The Steelers are a work in progress. Why don't you check the win rates for tj watt and Heyward. You may want to let baker know. 

  • @calfoxwc said:

    Accuser: Big Ben Assaulted Me in Bathroom

    Accuser: Big Ben Assaulted Me in Bathroom 3/5/2010 6:00 PM PT The woman accusing Ben Roethlisberger of sexual assault told police the whole thing went down inside the women's restroom of a Georgia ...

    Ben Roethlisberger's Bodyguards Blocked Bathroom Door ...

    Ben Roethlisberger's bodyguards guarded the entrance to the bathroom where he allegedly sexually assaulted a 20-year-old college student, according to an eyewitness account at FanHouse. Another witness tells the web site that the Steelers quarterback looked "as surprised as anybody" when police arrived at the Milledgeville, Ga. bar later in the night.

    Police statement details Roethlisberger's alleged assault ...

    The woman who accused football star Ben Roethlisberger of raping her in March in a bar in Milledgeville, Georgia, described the alleged incident to police as the culmination of a night of bar-hopping.

    Cal this is stupid. I don't give a single shit about any of this and haven't for a long time. Shall I dig up Kareem hunt kicking his gf in the face? Be better. 

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @vagitron said:

    Cal this is stupid. I don't give a single shit about any of this and haven't for a long time. Shall I dig up Kareem hunt kicking his gf in the face? Be better. 

    you can, but Hunt apologized. Your dirtbag lowlife three rivers scum sucking sombeitch qb never apologized - Hunt made a mistake in his life. your lowlife qb IS a mistake. Have a nice day. and I wasn't responding to anything you posted, I was responding to what dick mellon said. So, don't be one.

  • @vagitron said:

    Cal this is stupid. I don't give a single shit about any of this and haven't for a long time. Shall I dig up Kareem hunt kicking his gf in the face? Be better. 

    you can, but Hunt apologized. Your dirtbag lowlife three rivers scum sucking sombeitch qb never apologized - Hunt made a mistake in his life. your lowlife qb IS a mistake. Have a nice day. and I wasn't responding to anything you posted, I was responding to what dick mellon said. So, don't be one.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @calfoxwc said:

    you can, but Hunt apologized. Your dirtbag lowlife three rivers scum sucking sombeitch qb never apologized - Hunt made a mistake in his life. your lowlife qb IS a mistake. Have a nice day. and I wasn't responding to anything you posted, I was responding to what dick mellon said. So, don't be one.

    Did it hurt to share cnn articles? 

  • @calfoxwc said:

    you can, but Hunt apologized. Your dirtbag lowlife three rivers scum sucking sombeitch qb never apologized - Hunt made a mistake in his life. your lowlife qb IS a mistake. Have a nice day. and I wasn't responding to anything you posted, I was responding to what dick mellon said. So, don't be one.

    Did it hurt to share cnn articles? 

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @vagitron said:

    Did it hurt to share cnn articles? 

    different subject - sports. try to keep to it. And I hope you have a wonderful day except for while the Browns are playing the squealers.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    you can, but Hunt apologized. Your dirtbag lowlife three rivers scum sucking sombeitch qb never apologized - Hunt made a mistake in his life. your lowlife qb IS a mistake. Have a nice day. and I wasn't responding to anything you posted, I was responding to what dick mellon said. So, don't be one.

    Did it hurt to share cnn articles? 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @vagitron said:

    Did it hurt to share cnn articles? 

    Apparently it isn't "fake news" when it suits cal's interests... 

  • GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @dutch-oven said:

    king of the hill browns steelers.jpg

    So Browns fans are rednecks?

    Are you a redneck Dutch?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    king of the hill browns steelers.jpg

    So Browns fans are rednecks?

    Are you a redneck Dutch?

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @gorka said:

    So Browns fans are rednecks?

    Are you a redneck Dutch?

    And the 2021 award for the worst reply to a joke goes to... 

  • @nero said:

    If I remember correctly, you also defended Conner as a great RB last year, so excuse me if I don't agree with your criteria there, lol. 

    I agree with the rest. Let's hope injuries don't pile up and we enjoy a good game this Sunday 😉

    Connor couldn't stay healthy. He's not a bell cow as a result. He certainly could be but injuries prevented that.  He's having success in Arizona as part of a committee so what now? Don't come with the bs if you aren't going to look at the big picture. ?

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @vagitron said:

    Connor couldn't stay healthy. He's not a bell cow as a result. He certainly could be but injuries prevented that.  

    Still you defended the statement I mentioned, hence my post. Don't come with the BS if you aren't going to look at the big picture 😉

  • @calfoxwc said:

    Accuser: Big Ben Assaulted Me in Bathroom

    Accuser: Big Ben Assaulted Me in Bathroom 3/5/2010 6:00 PM PT The woman accusing Ben Roethlisberger of sexual assault told police the whole thing went down inside the women's restroom of a Georgia ...

    Ben Roethlisberger's Bodyguards Blocked Bathroom Door ...

    Ben Roethlisberger's bodyguards guarded the entrance to the bathroom where he allegedly sexually assaulted a 20-year-old college student, according to an eyewitness account at FanHouse. Another witness tells the web site that the Steelers quarterback looked "as surprised as anybody" when police arrived at the Milledgeville, Ga. bar later in the night.

    Police statement details Roethlisberger's alleged assault ...

    The woman who accused football star Ben Roethlisberger of raping her in March in a bar in Milledgeville, Georgia, described the alleged incident to police as the culmination of a night of bar-hopping.

    Cal this is stupid. I don't give a single shit about any of this and haven't for a long time. Shall I dig up Kareem hunt kicking his gf in the face? Be better. 

    GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by Gorka
    #39

    @vagitron said:

    Cal this is stupid. I don't give a single shit about any of this and haven't for a long time. Shall I dig up Kareem hunt kicking his gf in the face? Be better. 

    I bet you give a shit that Ben sucks. Diminished skills. Hes going to end his career not with a storybook ending like Peyton and Elway, but as a big fat loser. 

    His backups...Haskins and the racist are better than him.

  • @gorka said:

    So Browns fans are rednecks?

    Are you a redneck Dutch?

    And the 2021 award for the worst reply to a joke goes to... 

    GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @nero said:

    And the 2021 award for the worst reply to a joke goes to... 

    Sorry you were offended. If I were a redneck I wouldn't think my comment was funny either.

  • @vagitron said:

    Connor couldn't stay healthy. He's not a bell cow as a result. He certainly could be but injuries prevented that.  

    Still you defended the statement I mentioned, hence my post. Don't come with the BS if you aren't going to look at the big picture 😉

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @nero said:

    Still you defended the statement I mentioned, hence my post. Don't come with the BS if you aren't going to look at the big picture 😉

    His health is the only reason he wasn't a bell cow. He's a good running back. He just can't seem to handle a bell cow role and that's what the steelers wanted him to be. He's been pretty damn solid in AZ. I still stand by what I said about him being a very good running back. 

  • @vagitron said:

    Cal this is stupid. I don't give a single shit about any of this and haven't for a long time. Shall I dig up Kareem hunt kicking his gf in the face? Be better. 

    I bet you give a shit that Ben sucks. Diminished skills. Hes going to end his career not with a storybook ending like Peyton and Elway, but as a big fat loser. 

    His backups...Haskins and the racist are better than him.

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @gorka said:

    I bet you give a shit that Ben sucks. Diminished skills. Hes going to end his career not with a storybook ending like Peyton and Elway, but as a big fat loser. 

    His backups...Haskins and the racist are better than him.

    Ben is fine. He doesn't have the mobility so he can't improvise as much as he used to and that has forced him to change the way he approaches the game. Our line was also pretty bad out of the gate. Haskins is unlikely to be it and you still implying Rudolph said anything racist is amusing. You would think if he said something racist other players would have heard it. No one backed it up. Garrett used that as an out to his poor out of character decision. All of which questions his character. I would be willing to bet we have a free agent qb next season to couple with a rookie. I will sleep soundly this week knowing you are worried about Sunday. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    king of the hill browns steelers.jpg

    I wouldn't take any of them over Harris and that's not a slight to chubb, hunt, Johnson or Felton. Harris is going to be special and he's the genuine article off the field. His media days are refreshing and amusing. 

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @vagitron said:

    I wouldn't take any of them over Harris and that's not a slight to chubb, hunt, Johnson or Felton. Harris is going to be special and he's the genuine article off the field. His media days are refreshing and amusing. 

    OMG- you are SO totally full of shit. Harris' best game was against the Broncos- and our 3rh stringer Johnson outgained him by 20 yards.  

    @vagitron said:

    His health is the only reason he wasn't a bell cow. He's a good running back. He just can't seem to handle a bell cow role and that's what the Steelers wanted him to be. He's been pretty damn solid in AZ. I still stand by what I said about him being a very good running back. 

    In other words- he sucked- so we let him walk.