Skip to content

It's Steeler Week !

The Browns Board
68 15 2.8k 1
  • @calfoxwc said:

    you can, but Hunt apologized. Your dirtbag lowlife three rivers scum sucking sombeitch qb never apologized - Hunt made a mistake in his life. your lowlife qb IS a mistake. Have a nice day. and I wasn't responding to anything you posted, I was responding to what dick mellon said. So, don't be one.

    Did it hurt to share cnn articles? 

    @vagitron said:

    Did it hurt to share cnn articles? 

    different subject - sports. try to keep to it. And I hope you have a wonderful day except for while the Browns are playing the squealers.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    you can, but Hunt apologized. Your dirtbag lowlife three rivers scum sucking sombeitch qb never apologized - Hunt made a mistake in his life. your lowlife qb IS a mistake. Have a nice day. and I wasn't responding to anything you posted, I was responding to what dick mellon said. So, don't be one.

    Did it hurt to share cnn articles? 

    @vagitron said:

    Did it hurt to share cnn articles? 

    Apparently it isn't "fake news" when it suits cal's interests... 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    king of the hill browns steelers.jpg

    So Browns fans are rednecks?

    Are you a redneck Dutch?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    king of the hill browns steelers.jpg

    So Browns fans are rednecks?

    Are you a redneck Dutch?

    @gorka said:

    So Browns fans are rednecks?

    Are you a redneck Dutch?

    And the 2021 award for the worst reply to a joke goes to... 

  • @nero said:

    If I remember correctly, you also defended Conner as a great RB last year, so excuse me if I don't agree with your criteria there, lol. 

    I agree with the rest. Let's hope injuries don't pile up and we enjoy a good game this Sunday 😉

    Connor couldn't stay healthy. He's not a bell cow as a result. He certainly could be but injuries prevented that.  He's having success in Arizona as part of a committee so what now? Don't come with the bs if you aren't going to look at the big picture. ?

    @vagitron said:

    Connor couldn't stay healthy. He's not a bell cow as a result. He certainly could be but injuries prevented that.  

    Still you defended the statement I mentioned, hence my post. Don't come with the BS if you aren't going to look at the big picture 😉

  • @calfoxwc said:

    Accuser: Big Ben Assaulted Me in Bathroom

    Accuser: Big Ben Assaulted Me in Bathroom 3/5/2010 6:00 PM PT The woman accusing Ben Roethlisberger of sexual assault told police the whole thing went down inside the women's restroom of a Georgia ...

    Ben Roethlisberger's Bodyguards Blocked Bathroom Door ...

    Ben Roethlisberger's bodyguards guarded the entrance to the bathroom where he allegedly sexually assaulted a 20-year-old college student, according to an eyewitness account at FanHouse. Another witness tells the web site that the Steelers quarterback looked "as surprised as anybody" when police arrived at the Milledgeville, Ga. bar later in the night.

    Police statement details Roethlisberger's alleged assault ...

    The woman who accused football star Ben Roethlisberger of raping her in March in a bar in Milledgeville, Georgia, described the alleged incident to police as the culmination of a night of bar-hopping.

    Cal this is stupid. I don't give a single shit about any of this and haven't for a long time. Shall I dig up Kareem hunt kicking his gf in the face? Be better. 

    @vagitron said:

    Cal this is stupid. I don't give a single shit about any of this and haven't for a long time. Shall I dig up Kareem hunt kicking his gf in the face? Be better. 

    I bet you give a shit that Ben sucks. Diminished skills. Hes going to end his career not with a storybook ending like Peyton and Elway, but as a big fat loser. 

    His backups...Haskins and the racist are better than him.

  • @gorka said:

    So Browns fans are rednecks?

    Are you a redneck Dutch?

    And the 2021 award for the worst reply to a joke goes to... 

    @nero said:

    And the 2021 award for the worst reply to a joke goes to... 

    Sorry you were offended. If I were a redneck I wouldn't think my comment was funny either.

  • @vagitron said:

    Connor couldn't stay healthy. He's not a bell cow as a result. He certainly could be but injuries prevented that.  

    Still you defended the statement I mentioned, hence my post. Don't come with the BS if you aren't going to look at the big picture 😉

    @nero said:

    Still you defended the statement I mentioned, hence my post. Don't come with the BS if you aren't going to look at the big picture 😉

    His health is the only reason he wasn't a bell cow. He's a good running back. He just can't seem to handle a bell cow role and that's what the steelers wanted him to be. He's been pretty damn solid in AZ. I still stand by what I said about him being a very good running back. 

  • @vagitron said:

    Cal this is stupid. I don't give a single shit about any of this and haven't for a long time. Shall I dig up Kareem hunt kicking his gf in the face? Be better. 

    I bet you give a shit that Ben sucks. Diminished skills. Hes going to end his career not with a storybook ending like Peyton and Elway, but as a big fat loser. 

    His backups...Haskins and the racist are better than him.

    @gorka said:

    I bet you give a shit that Ben sucks. Diminished skills. Hes going to end his career not with a storybook ending like Peyton and Elway, but as a big fat loser. 

    His backups...Haskins and the racist are better than him.

    Ben is fine. He doesn't have the mobility so he can't improvise as much as he used to and that has forced him to change the way he approaches the game. Our line was also pretty bad out of the gate. Haskins is unlikely to be it and you still implying Rudolph said anything racist is amusing. You would think if he said something racist other players would have heard it. No one backed it up. Garrett used that as an out to his poor out of character decision. All of which questions his character. I would be willing to bet we have a free agent qb next season to couple with a rookie. I will sleep soundly this week knowing you are worried about Sunday. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    king of the hill browns steelers.jpg

    I wouldn't take any of them over Harris and that's not a slight to chubb, hunt, Johnson or Felton. Harris is going to be special and he's the genuine article off the field. His media days are refreshing and amusing. 

    @vagitron said:

    I wouldn't take any of them over Harris and that's not a slight to chubb, hunt, Johnson or Felton. Harris is going to be special and he's the genuine article off the field. His media days are refreshing and amusing. 

    OMG- you are SO totally full of shit. Harris' best game was against the Broncos- and our 3rh stringer Johnson outgained him by 20 yards.  

    @vagitron said:

    His health is the only reason he wasn't a bell cow. He's a good running back. He just can't seem to handle a bell cow role and that's what the Steelers wanted him to be. He's been pretty damn solid in AZ. I still stand by what I said about him being a very good running back. 

    In other words- he sucked- so we let him walk.  

  • @nero said:

    And the 2021 award for the worst reply to a joke goes to... 

    Sorry you were offended. If I were a redneck I wouldn't think my comment was funny either.

    @gorka said:

    Sorry you were offended. If I were a redneck I wouldn't think my comment was funny either.

    Seems like I will have to keep waiting if I want a half inteligent answer... 

  • @calfoxwc said:

    you can, but Hunt apologized. Your dirtbag lowlife three rivers scum sucking sombeitch qb never apologized - Hunt made a mistake in his life. your lowlife qb IS a mistake. Have a nice day. and I wasn't responding to anything you posted, I was responding to what dick mellon said. So, don't be one.

    Did it hurt to share cnn articles? 

    @vagitron said:

    Did it hurt to share cnn articles? 

    Yinz are new to being winners after being losers for so long, so it will take a while for you to adjust your attitude to a winner's attitude.  I never liked Big Ben when he was an asshole back when he set the all time Steelers QB record of getting banned from every bar and restaurant in PIT but he has matured and grown out of it.  I will always be a dick, but Ben? not so much anymore. 

    Try to learn how to act like a winner.  Have a sense of quiet confidence.  Is yinz still a 10 point favorite without knowing who yinz's QB is yet? If so, then act like it.

  • "Five year here (PIT), seven years there (CLE), do you still have any ties or emotions attached with Cleveland?"

  • @vagitron said:

    I wouldn't take any of them over Harris and that's not a slight to chubb, hunt, Johnson or Felton. Harris is going to be special and he's the genuine article off the field. His media days are refreshing and amusing. 

    OMG- you are SO totally full of shit. Harris' best game was against the Broncos- and our 3rh stringer Johnson outgained him by 20 yards.  

    @vagitron said:

    His health is the only reason he wasn't a bell cow. He's a good running back. He just can't seem to handle a bell cow role and that's what the Steelers wanted him to be. He's been pretty damn solid in AZ. I still stand by what I said about him being a very good running back. 

    In other words- he sucked- so we let him walk.  

    @hoorta said:

    OMG- you are SO totally full of shit. Harris' best game was against the Broncos- and our 3rh stringer Johnson outgained him by 20 yards.  

    In other words- he sucked- so we let him walk.  

    Our offensive line was not good earlier in the year. It's still not great. You know this or at least should know this. I'd take Harris over chubb but I'm not implying it's by a mile. I AGAIN am not throwing shade at Chubb. 

    Edit: Connor isn't sucking in Arizona. He couldn't stay healthy for the steelers. I'm glad it's working out for him in AZ. He's a classy dude. 

  • Baker Mayfield cleared medical... Starts
     
    #Browns ruled Out... CB Denzel Ward (hamstring), WR Donovan Peoples-Jones (groin) and S Richard LeCounte III (discipline).
     
    Questionable: WR Odell Beckham Jr. (shoulder), DE Jadeveon Clowney (ankle/groin/knee), CB A.J. Green (groin), DT Malik Jackson (ankle), DE Takk McKinley (groin)
     
    RB Coach Stump Mitchell is OUT undisclosed Medical issue (brownsnation reports Stump's former playing knee injury)
     
    CB Herb Miller activated up from PS #29
     
    Late adds.. 
    #Browns fullback Johnny Stanton was added to the injury report today(Friday) as limited with a calf injury. 
    Eric Ebron is out for the Browns game with a hamstring injury. Melvin Ingram is doubtful.
    2:31 PM · Oct 29, 2021
    Ray Fittipaldo@rayfitt1
    Eric Enron is out for the Browns game with a hamstring injury. Melvin Ingram is doubtful.
     
  • Baker Mayfield cleared medical... Starts
     
    #Browns ruled Out... CB Denzel Ward (hamstring), WR Donovan Peoples-Jones (groin) and S Richard LeCounte III (discipline).
     
    Questionable: WR Odell Beckham Jr. (shoulder), DE Jadeveon Clowney (ankle/groin/knee), CB A.J. Green (groin), DT Malik Jackson (ankle), DE Takk McKinley (groin)
     
    RB Coach Stump Mitchell is OUT undisclosed Medical issue (brownsnation reports Stump's former playing knee injury)
     
    CB Herb Miller activated up from PS #29
     
    Late adds.. 
    #Browns fullback Johnny Stanton was added to the injury report today(Friday) as limited with a calf injury. 
    Eric Ebron is out for the Browns game with a hamstring injury. Melvin Ingram is doubtful.
    2:31 PM · Oct 29, 2021
    Ray Fittipaldo@rayfitt1
    Eric Enron is out for the Browns game with a hamstring injury. Melvin Ingram is doubtful.
     

    @gumby73 said:

    Baker Mayfield cleared medical... Starts
     
    #Browns ruled Out... CB Denzel Ward (hamstring), WR Donovan Peoples-Jones (groin) and S Richard LeCounte III (discipline).
     
    Questionable: WR Odell Beckham Jr. (shoulder), DE Jadeveon Clowney (ankle/groin/knee), CB A.J. Green (groin), DT Malik Jackson (ankle), DE Takk McKinley (groin)
     
    RB Coach Stump Mitchell is OUT undisclosed Medical issue
     
    CB Herb Miller activated up from PS #29

    His throwing motion is pretty noticibly off. I get it's steelers week but keenum is a capable backup. I saw some videos today of him at practice. What good is his arm if he dislocates his shoulder again? I'm ready for any and all hits on baker to be labeled as dirty, let's just put that out there right now. If the Browns were smart they would shut him down and get him healthy. I'd rather face hobbled Mayfield over healthy keenum. No bs. 

  • @gumby73 said:

    Baker Mayfield cleared medical... Starts
     
    #Browns ruled Out... CB Denzel Ward (hamstring), WR Donovan Peoples-Jones (groin) and S Richard LeCounte III (discipline).
     
    Questionable: WR Odell Beckham Jr. (shoulder), DE Jadeveon Clowney (ankle/groin/knee), CB A.J. Green (groin), DT Malik Jackson (ankle), DE Takk McKinley (groin)
     
    RB Coach Stump Mitchell is OUT undisclosed Medical issue
     
    CB Herb Miller activated up from PS #29

    His throwing motion is pretty noticibly off. I get it's steelers week but keenum is a capable backup. I saw some videos today of him at practice. What good is his arm if he dislocates his shoulder again? I'm ready for any and all hits on baker to be labeled as dirty, let's just put that out there right now. If the Browns were smart they would shut him down and get him healthy. I'd rather face hobbled Mayfield over healthy keenum. No bs. 

    @vagitron said:

    His throwing motion is pretty noticibly off. I get it's steelers week but keenum is a capable backup. I saw some videos today of him at practice. What good is his arm if he dislocates his shoulder again? I'm ready for any and all hits on baker to be labeled as dirty, let's just put that out there right now. If the Browns were smart they would shut him down and get him healthy. I'd rather face hobbled Mayfield over healthy keenum. No bs. 

    Don't try telling that to Zombo. He's of the opinion a 1\2 crippled Mayfield is a better option than Keenum. The Browns may be smart, but MHO Mayfield is being pretty dumb wanting to get out there ASAP. There's several of us here who think Baker should sit this one out- and try to get as healthy as possible for the Bengals the following week.  

    The Browns Fan Boys are ignoring (like Baker is) that the next shoulder dislocation will probably be the last one this year. Say HI to IR.  🙁   

  • @gumby73 said:

    Baker Mayfield cleared medical... Starts
     
    #Browns ruled Out... CB Denzel Ward (hamstring), WR Donovan Peoples-Jones (groin) and S Richard LeCounte III (discipline).
     
    Questionable: WR Odell Beckham Jr. (shoulder), DE Jadeveon Clowney (ankle/groin/knee), CB A.J. Green (groin), DT Malik Jackson (ankle), DE Takk McKinley (groin)
     
    RB Coach Stump Mitchell is OUT undisclosed Medical issue
     
    CB Herb Miller activated up from PS #29

    His throwing motion is pretty noticibly off. I get it's steelers week but keenum is a capable backup. I saw some videos today of him at practice. What good is his arm if he dislocates his shoulder again? I'm ready for any and all hits on baker to be labeled as dirty, let's just put that out there right now. If the Browns were smart they would shut him down and get him healthy. I'd rather face hobbled Mayfield over healthy keenum. No bs. 

    @vagitron said:

    I'm ready for any and all hits on baker to be labeled as dirty, let's just put that out there right now.

    you are still proud of this too? sick stuff.

  • Vag still thinks Troy Pollyfullapoopoo plays for his squealers defense this year.

  • Vag still thinks Troy Pollyfullapoopoo plays for his squealers defense this year.

    @calfoxwc said:

    Vag still thinks Troy Pollyfullapoopoo plays for his squealers defense this year.

    And he's already got Najee Harris up on the level of Franco Harris.  😁