Skip to content

I knew this would happen

The Tribe Board
10 6 1.1k
  • "The lawsuit said the (Cleveland) roller derby team made the baseball club aware of its name early in the process."........

    If that is true then they deserve to be sued.

    Besides I don't like the name Guardians they could have done better.

  • hahhaha  the pittsburgh undead

  • "The lawsuit said the (Cleveland) roller derby team made the baseball club aware of its name early in the process."........

    If that is true then they deserve to be sued.

    Besides I don't like the name Guardians they could have done better.

    @mjp28 said:

    "The lawsuit said the (Cleveland) roller derby team made the baseball club aware of its name early in the process."........

    If that is true then they deserve to be sued.

    Besides I don't like the name Guardians they could have done better.

    Not really, any name besides the Cleveland Indians sucks.

    WSS

  • @mjp28 said:

    "The lawsuit said the (Cleveland) roller derby team made the baseball club aware of its name early in the process."........

    If that is true then they deserve to be sued.

    Besides I don't like the name Guardians they could have done better.

    Not really, any name besides the Cleveland Indians sucks.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Not really, any name besides the Cleveland Indians sucks.

    WSS

    True.

    After following the tribe for 60+ years any name just wouldn't be right I think I'd probably prefer The Cleveland Baseball Club as an alternative name.

  • @westside-steve said:

    Not really, any name besides the Cleveland Indians sucks.

    WSS

    True.

    After following the tribe for 60+ years any name just wouldn't be right I think I'd probably prefer The Cleveland Baseball Club as an alternative name.

    @mjp28 said:

    True.

    After following the tribe for 60+ years any name just wouldn't be right I think I'd probably prefer The Cleveland Baseball Club as an alternative name.

    June 6, 2022,

    In our house I've tried and tried to say Guard-ians but now Game 50 we've totally given up it's still the  Indians   24/7 again.   Good luck next year. 

    LET’S GO TRIBE  !

  • @mjp28 said:

    True.

    After following the tribe for 60+ years any name just wouldn't be right I think I'd probably prefer The Cleveland Baseball Club as an alternative name.

    June 6, 2022,

    In our house I've tried and tried to say Guard-ians but now Game 50 we've totally given up it's still the  Indians   24/7 again.   Good luck next year. 

    LET’S GO TRIBE  !

    @mjp28 said:

    June 6, 2022,

    In our house I've tried and tried to say Guard-ians but now Game 50 we've totally given up it's still the  Indians   24/7 again.   Good luck next year. 

    LET’S GO TRIBE  !

    October 2022,

    Well I must finally  admit that the Cleveland GUARDIANS  isn't as bad as I first thought  and congratulations  to Tito and the young guns on a great season. 

    GO GUARDIANS 2023 !

  • I dont want to take anything away from the great posting and chronicling you provided this year - thanks for the passion!

    I enjoyed the season as it unfolded also and as usual found this twitter compilation to remember 2022

  • Absolutely  priceless !  

    I will be watching that again in this offseason.   I'm going to send this today to my brother in Cleveland,   he's going through the Cleveland GUARDIANS come down also like the rest of us.

  • Helluva season!