Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Vaccination mandate

Vaccination mandate

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
260 Posts 20 Posters 5.9k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
    • 39k Posts
    • 9k Reputation
    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #1

    You guys know I'm pro vaccine but I'm not stupid I'm pretty sure what it can and can't do. Just on balance. That being said I said without commentary on the effects of the vaccine, if it were up to you would you rather have the police firefighters EMS and medical staff on the job and worrying masks? Or do you think it's more valuable to take a hard line and enforce the mandate. And I'm not asking for commentary on the effectiveness of masks just asking.  I'm a little more curious about the guys from the progressive side.

    I'll see how far this one last 

    WSS

    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
    GorkaG B 2 Replies Last reply
    👍
    Quote Reply
    • Vambo VamboV Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter First Post Posting Machine Collaborator Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
      • 18k Posts
      • 6k Reputation
      VamboV Vambo wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I posted this in another thread it's already costing lives...

      Young boy dies in raging fire as vaccine mandate takes first responders off job
      DEADLY CONSEQUENCE

      Young boy dies in raging fire as vaccine mandate takes first responders off job

      Tour2maT 1 Reply Last reply
      👍
      Quote Reply
      • Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 10k Posts
        • 2k Reputation
        Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I thought the mandate doesn’t take affect until Monday?

        "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
        W 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Browns149B Browns149

          I thought the mandate doesn’t take affect until Monday?

          Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
          • 39k Posts
          • 9k Reputation
          W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @browns149 said:

          I thought the mandate doesn’t take affect until Monday?

          So?

          WSS

          www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
          Browns149B 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • W Westside Steve

            @browns149 said:

            I thought the mandate doesn’t take affect until Monday?

            So?

            WSS

            Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 10k Posts
            • 2k Reputation
            Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @westside-steve said:

            So?

            WSS

            Well the article that was posted blames the mandate for a boys death. 
             

            "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
            VamboV W 2 Replies Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Browns149B Browns149

              @westside-steve said:

              So?

              WSS

              Well the article that was posted blames the mandate for a boys death. 
               

              Vambo VamboV Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter First Post Posting Machine Collaborator Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
              • 18k Posts
              • 6k Reputation
              VamboV Vambo wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @browns149 said:

              Well the article that was posted blames the mandate for a boys death. 
               

              It's Biden's fault for the death that makes 8 children killed because of his policies! 

              Browns149B 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • Browns149B Browns149

                @westside-steve said:

                So?

                WSS

                Well the article that was posted blames the mandate for a boys death. 
                 

                Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                • 39k Posts
                • 9k Reputation
                W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @browns149 said:

                Well the article that was posted blames the mandate for a boys death. 
                 

                I know you're kind of being facetious but do you honestly think that they are unrelated?

                Come on man .

                By the way I don't hold the strikers unaccountable either.

                Now you can answer the question.

                WSS

                www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                Browns149B 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • VamboV Vambo

                  @browns149 said:

                  Well the article that was posted blames the mandate for a boys death. 
                   

                  It's Biden's fault for the death that makes 8 children killed because of his policies! 

                  Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 10k Posts
                  • 2k Reputation
                  Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @vambo said:

                  It's Biden's fault for the death that makes 8 children killed because of his policies! 

                  So Biden mandated NYC to mandate vaccination?

                  "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • W Westside Steve

                    @browns149 said:

                    Well the article that was posted blames the mandate for a boys death. 
                     

                    I know you're kind of being facetious but do you honestly think that they are unrelated?

                    Come on man .

                    By the way I don't hold the strikers unaccountable either.

                    Now you can answer the question.

                    WSS

                    Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 10k Posts
                    • 2k Reputation
                    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @westside-steve said:

                    I know you're kind of being facetious but do you honestly think that they are unrelated?

                    Come on man .

                    By the way I don't hold the strikers unaccountable either.

                    Now you can answer the question.

                    WSS

                    I don’t think it should be mandated.

                    But if you work in those fields, and you ARE mandated, and you don’t comply, then you get what you get

                    I work in a field where I can’t do certain things, that are legal to others. If I do them, I will get fired. Therefore I don’t do them

                    "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
                    W 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • FairHooker11 F Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                      • 4k Posts
                      • 2k Reputation
                      F FairHooker11 wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      https://thepostmillennial.com/ice-cube-leaves-sony-film-after-refusing-to-get-vaccinated?utm_campaign=64474&fbclid=IwAR15ixUrXaxp-5pZGt70tzRSxlk0ZD96uu5T_cHGurk6pjdE07d3baI6EVQ

                      I don't look at celebrities/sports figures for anything more than what they do professionally by entertaining.

                      but I do like these people who are standing up and speaking out by example. 

                      Ice cube isnt going to lose out much because he probably has alot already -  but his stance along with Kyrie Irving, Joe Rogan, SW airline pilots,

                      and even Health care workers are growing a list of ordinary people that object to this vaccine.

                      SCREW mandates biden

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • W Westside Steve

                        You guys know I'm pro vaccine but I'm not stupid I'm pretty sure what it can and can't do. Just on balance. That being said I said without commentary on the effects of the vaccine, if it were up to you would you rather have the police firefighters EMS and medical staff on the job and worrying masks? Or do you think it's more valuable to take a hard line and enforce the mandate. And I'm not asking for commentary on the effectiveness of masks just asking.  I'm a little more curious about the guys from the progressive side.

                        I'll see how far this one last 

                        WSS

                        Gorka GorkaG Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In Week One Done One Month Later Very Popular
                        • 4k Posts
                        • 2k Reputation
                        GorkaG Gorka wrote on last edited by Gorka
                        #11

                        @westside-steve said:

                        You guys know I'm pro vaccine but I'm not stupid I'm pretty sure what it can and can't do. Just on balance. That being said I said without commentary on the effects of the vaccine, if it were up to you would you rather have the police firefighters EMS and medical staff on the job and worrying masks? Or do you think it's more valuable to take a hard line and enforce the mandate. And I'm not asking for commentary on the effectiveness of masks just asking.  I'm a little more curious about the guys from the progressive side.

                        I'll see how far this one last 

                        WSS

                        A mandate would be a mandate on police, fire, and medical as well which may cause them to either quit their jobs or be fired.

                        Wear the stupid mask.

                        W VamboV 2 Replies Last reply
                        👍
                        Quote Reply
                        • Browns149B Browns149

                          @westside-steve said:

                          I know you're kind of being facetious but do you honestly think that they are unrelated?

                          Come on man .

                          By the way I don't hold the strikers unaccountable either.

                          Now you can answer the question.

                          WSS

                          I don’t think it should be mandated.

                          But if you work in those fields, and you ARE mandated, and you don’t comply, then you get what you get

                          I work in a field where I can’t do certain things, that are legal to others. If I do them, I will get fired. Therefore I don’t do them

                          Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                          • 39k Posts
                          • 9k Reputation
                          W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
                          #12

                          @browns149 said:

                          I don’t think it should be mandated.

                          But if you work in those fields, and you ARE mandated, and you don’t comply, then you get what you get

                           I don't think these clowns issued the mandate to protect those workers. Because apparently those workers don't give a flying f***. But I don't see many people quitting their jobs because they have to wear a mask and even I agree that can help slow the transmission somewhat.

                          Even if people that think masks will protect the wearer are stupid.. or the jerk offs that were them where they aren't around anybody else.

                          I work in a field where I can’t do certain things, that are legal to others. If I do them, I will get fired. Therefore I don’t do them

                          Cigs? Weed? And your opinion of not being allowed to do something on your own time?

                          WSS

                          www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                          Browns149B 1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • GorkaG Gorka

                            @westside-steve said:

                            You guys know I'm pro vaccine but I'm not stupid I'm pretty sure what it can and can't do. Just on balance. That being said I said without commentary on the effects of the vaccine, if it were up to you would you rather have the police firefighters EMS and medical staff on the job and worrying masks? Or do you think it's more valuable to take a hard line and enforce the mandate. And I'm not asking for commentary on the effectiveness of masks just asking.  I'm a little more curious about the guys from the progressive side.

                            I'll see how far this one last 

                            WSS

                            A mandate would be a mandate on police, fire, and medical as well which may cause them to either quit their jobs or be fired.

                            Wear the stupid mask.

                            Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                            • 39k Posts
                            • 9k Reputation
                            W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @gorka said:

                            A mandate would be a mandate on police, fire, and medical as well which may cause them to either quit their jobs or be fired.

                            Wear the stupid mask.

                            Yes I regretfully agree go along to get along. But again I don't see any of those people refusing to wear a mask just refusing to get the shot.

                            WSS

                            www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • Axe AxeA Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 10k Posts
                              • 8k Reputation
                              AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              image.thumb.png.e92d4104e749306705e35daf87a1b91d.png

                              Our musical works to date http://www.arielsatticmusic.com/
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              😂
                              Quote Reply
                              • GorkaG Gorka

                                @westside-steve said:

                                You guys know I'm pro vaccine but I'm not stupid I'm pretty sure what it can and can't do. Just on balance. That being said I said without commentary on the effects of the vaccine, if it were up to you would you rather have the police firefighters EMS and medical staff on the job and worrying masks? Or do you think it's more valuable to take a hard line and enforce the mandate. And I'm not asking for commentary on the effectiveness of masks just asking.  I'm a little more curious about the guys from the progressive side.

                                I'll see how far this one last 

                                WSS

                                A mandate would be a mandate on police, fire, and medical as well which may cause them to either quit their jobs or be fired.

                                Wear the stupid mask.

                                Vambo VamboV Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter First Post Posting Machine Collaborator Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                                • 18k Posts
                                • 6k Reputation
                                VamboV Vambo wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @gorka said:

                                A mandate would be a mandate on police, fire, and medical as well which may cause them to either quit their jobs or be fired.

                                Wear the stupid mask.

                                https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1442135538811604996?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1442135538811604996%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/sep/26/alejandro-mayorkas-12000-migrants-released-us-del-/

                                non-tested for covid

                                No mask or vaccine mandates on them...why?

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • W Westside Steve

                                  @browns149 said:

                                  I don’t think it should be mandated.

                                  But if you work in those fields, and you ARE mandated, and you don’t comply, then you get what you get

                                   I don't think these clowns issued the mandate to protect those workers. Because apparently those workers don't give a flying f***. But I don't see many people quitting their jobs because they have to wear a mask and even I agree that can help slow the transmission somewhat.

                                  Even if people that think masks will protect the wearer are stupid.. or the jerk offs that were them where they aren't around anybody else.

                                  I work in a field where I can’t do certain things, that are legal to others. If I do them, I will get fired. Therefore I don’t do them

                                  Cigs? Weed? And your opinion of not being allowed to do something on your own time?

                                  WSS

                                  Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                  • 10k Posts
                                  • 2k Reputation
                                  Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @westside-steve said:

                                  Cigs? Weed? And your opinion of not being allowed to do something on your own time?

                                  WSS

                                  Weed. They need a test that can tell if you are high right now. Like a breathalyzer 

                                  If I smoked a joint today and got in an accident at work 5 days from now, I would have to take a piss test, and then get fired for the weed in my pee from 5 days ago

                                  They shouldn’t be allowed to dictate what I do on my own time, but seeing as they are allowed, I must follow the rules or suffer the consequences 

                                  "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
                                  VamboV 1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • Browns149B Browns149

                                    @westside-steve said:

                                    Cigs? Weed? And your opinion of not being allowed to do something on your own time?

                                    WSS

                                    Weed. They need a test that can tell if you are high right now. Like a breathalyzer 

                                    If I smoked a joint today and got in an accident at work 5 days from now, I would have to take a piss test, and then get fired for the weed in my pee from 5 days ago

                                    They shouldn’t be allowed to dictate what I do on my own time, but seeing as they are allowed, I must follow the rules or suffer the consequences 

                                    Vambo VamboV Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter First Post Posting Machine Collaborator Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                                    • 18k Posts
                                    • 6k Reputation
                                    VamboV Vambo wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @browns149 said:

                                    Weed. They need a test that can tell if you are high right now. Like a breathalyzer 

                                    If I smoked a joint today and got in an accident at work 5 days from now, I would have to take a piss test, and then get fired for the weed in my pee from 5 days ago

                                    They shouldn’t be allowed to dictate what I do on my own time, but seeing as they are allowed, I must follow the rules or suffer the consequences 

                                    So Biden will fire you for taking a drug and fire others for not taking a drug...crazy shit! 

                                    81 million votes  0000.gif.27381f2f01e34b92ab02c185dbf6082a.gif

                                    Browns149B 1 Reply Last reply
                                    👍
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • VamboV Vambo

                                      @browns149 said:

                                      Weed. They need a test that can tell if you are high right now. Like a breathalyzer 

                                      If I smoked a joint today and got in an accident at work 5 days from now, I would have to take a piss test, and then get fired for the weed in my pee from 5 days ago

                                      They shouldn’t be allowed to dictate what I do on my own time, but seeing as they are allowed, I must follow the rules or suffer the consequences 

                                      So Biden will fire you for taking a drug and fire others for not taking a drug...crazy shit! 

                                      81 million votes  0000.gif.27381f2f01e34b92ab02c185dbf6082a.gif

                                      Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                      • 10k Posts
                                      • 2k Reputation
                                      Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @vambo said:

                                      So Biden will fire you for taking a drug and fire others for not taking a drug...crazy shit! 

                                      81 million votes  0000.gif.27381f2f01e34b92ab02c185dbf6082a.gif

                                      Biden didn’t start the weed BS. But he could be the one who ends it

                                      "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
                                      VamboV W 2 Replies Last reply
                                      😂
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • Browns149B Browns149

                                        @vambo said:

                                        So Biden will fire you for taking a drug and fire others for not taking a drug...crazy shit! 

                                        81 million votes  0000.gif.27381f2f01e34b92ab02c185dbf6082a.gif

                                        Biden didn’t start the weed BS. But he could be the one who ends it

                                        Vambo VamboV Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter First Post Posting Machine Collaborator Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                                        • 18k Posts
                                        • 6k Reputation
                                        VamboV Vambo wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @browns149 said:

                                        Biden didn’t start the weed BS. But he could be the one who ends it

                                        He fired staffers for past weed smoking but not Kameltoe...why?

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • Browns149B Browns149

                                          @vambo said:

                                          So Biden will fire you for taking a drug and fire others for not taking a drug...crazy shit! 

                                          81 million votes  0000.gif.27381f2f01e34b92ab02c185dbf6082a.gif

                                          Biden didn’t start the weed BS. But he could be the one who ends it

                                          Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                                          • 39k Posts
                                          • 9k Reputation
                                          W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @browns149 said:

                                          Biden didn’t start the weed BS. But he could be the one who ends it

                                          Even though he's a puppet yes either he or his handlers or the Democrats (the Unholy Trinity ?)or all three started this shit.

                                          WSS

                                          www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate