Skip to content

★ NFL WEEK 12 ★ Busy week.  ​​​​​​​Cleveland +3½ at Baltimore SNF !  ★ AND a Week 13 Preview..

The Browns Board
31 9 1.3k 1
  • @nickers said:

    Somehow I just don't think Woods is bright enough... He's total dumbfuck!

    Somehow I would think he had enough sense to review that game and apply it with our D. ?

    But.........................OSU lost, A&M lost, Mich won, Bama in a 4 OT win........................therefore...............................Browns lose on National TV to top a truly shitty weekend.?

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @texasag1969 said:

    Somehow I would think he had enough sense to review that game and apply it with our D. ?

    But.........................OSU lost, A&M lost, Mich won, Bama in a 4 OT win........................therefore...............................Browns lose on National TV to top a truly shitty weekend.?

    It's been a weird week or so of football around here... last Saturday Ohio State played Michigan State, followed by the Browns playing the Detroit Lions, followed by Ohio State playing that other team up north coached by Jim Harbaugh yesterday, with the Browns playing the Ravens tonight coached by John Harbaugh. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Somehow I would think he had enough sense to review that game and apply it with our D. ?

    But.........................OSU lost, A&M lost, Mich won, Bama in a 4 OT win........................therefore...............................Browns lose on National TV to top a truly shitty weekend.?

    Thanx for your negative input... Don't call us... We 'might' call you!

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @nickers said:

    Thanx for your negative input... Don't call us... We 'might' call you!

    And somehow my realism proved clairvoyant. Go figure.? Hint 2 + 2 = 4 (Very good defense + no offense = Loss).

  • BammerB Bammer wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Just what the fuck was that last night??😠

  • Just what the fuck was that last night??😠

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @bammer said:

    Just what the fuck was that last night??😠

    Scared coaching and WR's that couldnt catch a fucking cold if its life depended on it...

  • @bammer said:

    Just what the fuck was that last night??😠

    Scared coaching and WR's that couldnt catch a fucking cold if its life depended on it...

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #18

    @nickers said:

    Scared coaching and WR's that couldnt catch a fucking cold if its life depended on it...

    And a brilliant plan to stuff the run and trust that the pint sized mediocre QB could not beat them.

    EDIT: We can count on this kind of defensive strategy against the Browns' O from this point on.

  • @nickers said:

    Scared coaching and WR's that couldnt catch a fucking cold if its life depended on it...

    And a brilliant plan to stuff the run and trust that the pint sized mediocre QB could not beat them.

    EDIT: We can count on this kind of defensive strategy against the Browns' O from this point on.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @texasag1969 said:

    And a brilliant plan to stuff the run and trust that the pint sized mediocre QB could not beat them.

    EDIT: We can count on this kind of defensive strategy against the Browns' O from this point on.

    Baker wasn't the problem ass!

  • @texasag1969 said:

    And a brilliant plan to stuff the run and trust that the pint sized mediocre QB could not beat them.

    EDIT: We can count on this kind of defensive strategy against the Browns' O from this point on.

    Baker wasn't the problem ass!

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @nickers said:

    Baker wasn't the only problem ass!

    FIFY

  • @nickers said:

    Baker wasn't the only problem ass!

    FIFY

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @texasag1969 said:

    FIFY

    If I recall correctly, you were pimping that pint sized party animal from Tejas named Johnny Football.

    Of course we all know how he panned out. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    FIFY

    If I recall correctly, you were pimping that pint sized party animal from Tejas named Johnny Football.

    Of course we all know how he panned out. 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #22

    @canton-dawg said:

    If I recall correctly, you were pimping that pint sized party animal from Tejas named Johnny Football.

    Of course we all know how he panned out. 

    And the monster from Arlington who had a great game wasted on the other pint sized QB from Texas..

  • @canton-dawg said:

    If I recall correctly, you were pimping that pint sized party animal from Tejas named Johnny Football.

    Of course we all know how he panned out. 

    And the monster from Arlington who had a great game wasted on the other pint sized QB from Texas..

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by Canton Dawg
    #23

    @texasag1969 said:

    And the monster from Arlington who had a great game wasted on the other pint sized QB from Texas..

    You’re forgetting the game when the pint sized QB hung 41 points on the opposing team, but still lost.

    Who’s fault was that? Was it the monster from Arlington?

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #24

    A quick early peek ahead to WEEK 13 in the AFCN and the AFC.

    LAC +3 in Cincinnati  at 1 pm

    Baltimore -3 in Pittsburgh  at  4:25 pm 

    CLEVELAND off getting healthy and ready for WEEK 14 versus Baltimore and beyond.

    NE +3  in cold Buffalo  on MNF. 

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    It's going to be an interesting finish....... the BROWNS' now have nothing to lose !

    WK DATE OPPONENT TIME TV TICKETS
    13 BYE WEEK
    14 Sun, Dec 12 1:00 PM
    CBS
    Tickets as low as $46 ...........AFCN
    15 Sat, Dec 18 4:30 PM
    NFL NET
    Tickets as low as $32 ......... Saturday
    16 Sat, Dec 25 4:30 PM
    FOX
    NFL NET
    Tickets as low as $103 .......... Saturday Christmas ? Day
    17 Mon, Jan 3 8:15 PM
     
    espn-red@2x.png
    Tickets as low as $81 ...........AFCN
    18 Sun, Jan 9 1:00 PM
    CBS
    Tickets as low as $60 ............AFCN
  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #25

    Well at least we have a few games of interest to watch next week at 1, 4 and 8.   It's easy to say who we'll be rooting for in all three.  

    And sit back and relax for a while.

    GO BROWNS,  well in two weeks.   🙂

  • @canton-dawg said:

    If I recall correctly, you were pimping that pint sized party animal from Tejas named Johnny Football.

    Of course we all know how he panned out. 

    And the monster from Arlington who had a great game wasted on the other pint sized QB from Texas..

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @texasag1969 said:

    And the monster from Arlington who had a great game wasted on the other pint sized QB from Texas..

    We prefer the term "Fun Sized QB", please and thank you. ?

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #27

    If anyone is watching SEA v WSH - took the U47.5 and WSH +3  (bought .5 point)

  • If anyone is watching SEA v WSH - took the U47.5 and WSH +3  (bought .5 point)

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #28

    @tiamat63 said:

    If anyone is watching SEA v WSH - took the U47.5 and WSH +3  (bought .5 point)

    On our little pickem tonight it's WAS (-1)  15-8-6 .    Ive got WAS there.

    I see where the odds have moved to WAS +1½ and higher.  O/U is about 46½. I'm off there.

    ........edit, I've used VI  https://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/?s=373. for many, many years now for quick easy FREE data, stats. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    And the monster from Arlington who had a great game wasted on the other pint sized QB from Texas..

    We prefer the term "Fun Sized QB", please and thank you. ?

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @dutch-oven said:

    We prefer the term "Fun Sized QB", please and thank you. ?

    Yes, and here he is with his OL. 

    image.png.6b3a2546476866dcbbb86d3c7ba721f6.png

  • @tiamat63 said:

    If anyone is watching SEA v WSH - took the U47.5 and WSH +3  (bought .5 point)

    On our little pickem tonight it's WAS (-1)  15-8-6 .    Ive got WAS there.

    I see where the odds have moved to WAS +1½ and higher.  O/U is about 46½. I'm off there.

    ........edit, I've used VI  https://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/?s=373. for many, many years now for quick easy FREE data, stats. 

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @mjp28 said:

    On our little pickem tonight it's WAS (-1)  15-8-6 .    Ive got WAS there.

    I see where the odds have moved to WAS +1½ and higher.  O/U is about 46½. I'm off there.

    ........edit, I've used VI  https://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/?s=373. for many, many years now for quick easy FREE data, stats. 

    I use Vegas insider for spot analysis I'm on the fence about.  But at the same time some of their picks can be real head scratchers that I've gone against with reasonable success. 

    Last night they had WSH -1.5 and to take Wilson because of how Pete Carroll has done historically coming off of a multi loss stretch.    Seattle is a team trending down with serious injury concerns.  I get they're the professionals, but it feels at times a good deal of 5hese Vegas sharps can be a bit too "by the numbers" in that sense. 

  • @mjp28 said:

    On our little pickem tonight it's WAS (-1)  15-8-6 .    Ive got WAS there.

    I see where the odds have moved to WAS +1½ and higher.  O/U is about 46½. I'm off there.

    ........edit, I've used VI  https://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/?s=373. for many, many years now for quick easy FREE data, stats. 

    I use Vegas insider for spot analysis I'm on the fence about.  But at the same time some of their picks can be real head scratchers that I've gone against with reasonable success. 

    Last night they had WSH -1.5 and to take Wilson because of how Pete Carroll has done historically coming off of a multi loss stretch.    Seattle is a team trending down with serious injury concerns.  I get they're the professionals, but it feels at times a good deal of 5hese Vegas sharps can be a bit too "by the numbers" in that sense. 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @tiamat63 said:

    I use Vegas insider for spot analysis I'm on the fence about.  But at the same time some of their picks can be real head scratchers that I've gone against with reasonable success. 

    Last night they had WSH -1.5 and to take Wilson because of how Pete Carroll has done historically coming off of a multi loss stretch.    Seattle is a team trending down with serious injury concerns.  I get they're the professionals, but it feels at times a good deal of 5hese Vegas sharps can be a bit too "by the numbers" in that sense. 

    Yes pretty much data, stats, schedules all in one spot.  The lines in this 24/7 computer age don't vary much...... have you ever checked out the line ticks practically by the minute ?

    Tons of stats.