Kevin Stefanski
-
I wonder how many qb's in the NFL would love to have the wr group the Browns have...instead of their own......
Plenty.. Just stop with our WRs are sub standard mantra, it's getting really old.
FYI, that guy we couldn't run out of town fast enough had six catches on seven targets for 70+ yards and a TD tonight.
-
Nah, we don't want the reigning coach of the year. Let's get Hue Jackson back. Or one of the other idiots we've had this century. Jeezuz, Joseph and Mary!!
That's not what he said and he has some very valid points. Just look at all the costly penalties we've been getting the past few games, that's ALL COACHING. The conservative playcalling when we have the lead is also cringe worthy and has shades of the same old Browns crap we have witnessed for many years. Stefanski has issues and needs to get it sorted out before our season slips away. I am not one of those people who are miserable after a win like someone has suggested, just being real and don't want to see our season go down the drain.The Browns have very little room for error from here on out.
-
Meh. OBJ has Cupp doing all the heavy lifting while he plays second fiddle and eats the scraps. He was suppose to be WR1 here.
I'm past Beckham. WR and RT should be areas of focus in the draft. I say RT because nobody knows if Conklin will ever be back or if he'll be the same player if he does.
-
Nah, we don't want the reigning coach of the year. Let's get Hue Jackson back. Or one of the other idiots we've had this century. Jeezuz, Joseph and Mary!!
That's not what he said and he has some very valid points. Just look at all the costly penalties we've been getting the past few games, that's ALL COACHING. The conservative playcalling when we have the lead is also cringe worthy and has shades of the same old Browns crap we have witnessed for many years. Stefanski has issues and needs to get it sorted out before our season slips away. I am not one of those people who are miserable after a win like someone has suggested, just being real and don't want to see our season go down the drain.The Browns have very little room for error from here on out.
-
Coach of the year and the announcers on MNF saying they really like Stefanski. Really? I don't see it. There are at least three games including last night's game that we should have won but didn't because of horrible playcalling/game plan.
I guess when you have a coach who was basically like a brain dead coma patient in Hue Jackson, it's easy to fall in love with a guy like Stefanski.
-
Play calling was terrible and predictable all year. I’m just some dummie up in the stands, and I knew what we were going to do before we did it on far too many plays this year. I can only imagine opposing DC’s knew better than me. I don’t know what happened to Stefanski but there was little creativity this year.
Also, I’m curious to know how many times the empty backfield Stefanski insisted on running at random awkward times in games actually worked this year? You have one of the best run games in the league, a patchwork OL, an injured QB, average WR’s and NICHOLAS FUCKING CHUBB and you run empty backfield??? l feel like they were putting these games on Baker to see if he was “the guy”, instead of playing to the strengths of our football team.
-
The Raid UHS game was the worse play calling there was.
-
....needs to go
I much prefer a fresh start every season...the exciting chatter...the speculation...having the same coach every year with the same results is just boring...bring in a new guy!!
I also want that famous Browns qb jersey with 25 names to hit 50
-
The Raid UHS game was the worse play calling there was.
The Raid UHS game was the worse play calling there was.
Packers game was about the worse for myself... Use Chubb to run us between the 30's... poof! Run gone.. Chubb gone to sidelines..
-
This offensive play calling rankings was from October of 2021.. https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/ranking_the_offensive_play_caller_for_each_nfl_team/s1__35857394#slide_2
Would Kevin Stefanski's, season ending play calling ranking fall above Pat Shurmur's ?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login