You're the GM...
-
I'm starting to think Landry would like out of Cleveland - I would have a talk with him. Did he know? that obj was undermining the Browns on the field? and behind their backs? just seems like obj was. Is Landry still happy with the Browns?
Just read this - obj told Von Miller to NOT come to the Browns. He went to the rams to join his friend.
https://www.brownsnation.com/report-odell-beckham-jr-told-von-miller-to-not-come-to-cleveland/
Report: Odell Beckham Jr. Told Von Miller To Not Come To Cleveland
Did OBJ ever show up in Cleveland? So he apparently took his own advice.
Report: Odell Beckham Jr. Told Von Miller To Not Come To Cleveland
...but nobody says why he hated our situation so much.
-
I would roll with Baker also, but does he want to be here?
I think he certainly does. I believe he wants to be the guy to fully turn this thing around. Pretty darn close last season.
im sure he doesnt let the outside bullshit get to him ,His wife yes she sure does and she needs someone to watch over and monitor her twitter account
Lol...that's Baker's #1 problem, he does let outside BS get to him. I think he needs to shut down the noise from commentators, social media, etc. Not an easy thing to do in this day & age.
To answer the original question of what would I do as GM.....
- trust your scouting department & stick to your big board at the draft
- most importantly, build your team to win the AFC North- I don't think they're that far away, even though this season was a dud
- don't overpay for a QB in free agency. 2020 showed Baker was more than adequate
- depth on the D line and LB; easy to say now, but they should have kept Ogunjobi
- kicker- my concern there is both Siebert & Zane Gonzalez were drafted, and couldn't handle it.
- agree with Orion...the constant 4th down gambles aren't necessary. Kick the damn FG early on in road games especially, this team was unable to come from behind
- DO NOT RAISE TICKET PRICES (although I know that's not on the GM)
-
That IDL lineup .... ?
Re: Perrion, in his interview he said he's a 3 tech. I know he was asked to lose a bit of weight at OU. Even if he puts it back on, probably will hover around 295ish. His best film from what I've seen so far is 3 tech, then he can kick inside in sub packages where he can do damage. But asking him to stay put wouldn't be a great use of his natural abilities.
Defense is still incredibly questionable right up the middle. A middle teams like the Pats exploited to great effect.
I hope Berry has some personnel moves up his sleeve this offseason.
-
I can't believe Drew Forbes is still hangin' on
I'd love to see a percentage number, of drafted rookie's that get injured, and really just can't recover from the injury..Sad..Jake Butt coming out of Michigan may be another?
That IDL lineup .... ?
Re: Perrion, in his interview he said he's a 3 tech. I know he was asked to lose a bit of weight at OU. Even if he puts it back on, probably will hover around 295ish. His best film from what I've seen so far is 3 tech, then he can kick inside in sub packages where he can do damage. But asking him to stay put wouldn't be a great use of his natural abilities.
Defense is still incredibly questionable right up the middle. A middle teams like the Pats exploited to great effect.
I hope Berry has some personnel moves up his sleeve this offseason.
saw this on twitter.. the guy even admitted to he may be wrong on DT true gap positions..but most don't look to bad for a start
-
I can't believe Drew Forbes is still hangin' on
I'd love to see a percentage number, of drafted rookie's that get injured, and really just can't recover from the injury..Sad..Jake Butt coming out of Michigan may be another?
That IDL lineup .... ?
Re: Perrion, in his interview he said he's a 3 tech. I know he was asked to lose a bit of weight at OU. Even if he puts it back on, probably will hover around 295ish. His best film from what I've seen so far is 3 tech, then he can kick inside in sub packages where he can do damage. But asking him to stay put wouldn't be a great use of his natural abilities.
Defense is still incredibly questionable right up the middle. A middle teams like the Pats exploited to great effect.
I hope Berry has some personnel moves up his sleeve this offseason.
saw this on twitter.. the guy even admitted to he may be wrong on DT true gap positions..but most don't look to bad for a start
I'd love to see a percentage number, of drafted rookie's that get injured, and really just can't recover from the injury..Sad..Jake Butt coming out of Michigan may be another?
saw this on twitter.. the guy even admitted to he may be wrong on DT true gap positions..but most don't look to bad for a start
Elliot and Togiai are the only decent 1 tech candidates. I'm being generous saying decent. Double T might, but only if there has been some serious changes to his body this offseason.
-
I'd love to see a percentage number, of drafted rookie's that get injured, and really just can't recover from the injury..Sad..Jake Butt coming out of Michigan may be another?
saw this on twitter.. the guy even admitted to he may be wrong on DT true gap positions..but most don't look to bad for a start
Elliot and Togiai are the only decent 1 tech candidates. I'm being generous saying decent. Double T might, but only if there has been some serious changes to his body this offseason.
Elliot and Togiai are the only decent 1 tech candidates. I'm being generous saying decent. Double T might, but only if there has been some serious changes to his body this offseason.
We'll find DT's are easier to find, than Edge's. down the road. DT Goldman comes to mind/but his market money is crazy? lot's of cuts coming too..
I love Newsome's a physical corner... but he can't get hand'zie playing slot..?
-
Elliot and Togiai are the only decent 1 tech candidates. I'm being generous saying decent. Double T might, but only if there has been some serious changes to his body this offseason.
We'll find DT's are easier to find, than Edge's. down the road. DT Goldman comes to mind/but his market money is crazy? lot's of cuts coming too..
I love Newsome's a physical corner... but he can't get hand'zie playing slot..?
We'll find DT's are easier to find, than Edge's. down the road. DT Goldman comes to mind/but his market money is crazy? lot's of cuts coming too..
I love Newsome's a physical corner... but he can't get hand'zie playing slot..?
Finding DTs just to throw a body at the position is easy. Finding effective players at value takes a bit of work.
-
We'll find DT's are easier to find, than Edge's. down the road. DT Goldman comes to mind/but his market money is crazy? lot's of cuts coming too..
I love Newsome's a physical corner... but he can't get hand'zie playing slot..?
Finding DTs just to throw a body at the position is easy. Finding effective players at value takes a bit of work.
Finding DTs just to throw a body at the position is easy. Finding effective players at value takes a bit of work.
and a GM to a open mind, of valuing his* own players better than his own choices.. He's done it with Chubb/Ward/Hunt/Bitonio/Teller ect..
My issue with Berry ? He's not* done particularly well drafting mid round guys.. Harrison Bryant might be his one trophy? He's loaded up with his mid-round value choices now, so I'm willing to wait them out.. or I'm I ? time will tell..
edit-- The Happiest Monday's are those you schedule yourself OFF work !
Happy Monday !
I got my own error's to make happen...?
️ gotta go
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login