Age limits
-
Also you spent plenty of time being an a****** toward people of faith, spaghetti monster s*** you get it.
https://www.famousscientists.org/25-famous-scientists-who-believed-in-god/
WSS
Oh wow, people born in the 17th century believed in god? This is game changing! I'm a believer now....hope I pick the right one!
You may want to look into Einstein's religious beliefs.
This post of yours though, this reply, this attempt at a gotcha is a great example of what I've referenced so many times. This is just thrown out there for no reason for me to reply to. We've gone from an IQ test for politicians to "well these scientists believed in God!" (According to that site). It adds no value in this back and forth.
Your other post too is just getting further and further off base. Oh well.
Oh wow, people born in the 17th century believed in god? This is game changing! I'm a believer now....hope I pick the right one!
You may want to look into Einstein's religious beliefs.
Of course there wer e plenty of atheists back then. But these days 90% of people believe in God as at very least he Supreme Being with 56% believing in the traditional God. And we've all heard you blather on about how a college education makes one superior.
But s*** talk about getting off the subject. No doubt people and their seventies could have slower synopsis. Of course people in their thirties haven't lived through that extra 40 years of life experience and are less likely to know their asses from holes in the ground. Or some Millennials and most gen Z who still live with Mom and Dad. I would say they don't have the experience to be trusted with a vote wouldn't you agree?
Or people who have been on welfare their whole lives?
WSS
WSS
-
Shouldn't that carry over to voting? Glad to see you are on board with a literacy test.
?
WSS
I've literally posted on here about a weighted voting system where an individual's vote combines history, current events, our political system, etc.
It has a lot of inherent bias though as not everyone has access to the same levels of education.
Plus, if the first question was "Who won the 2020 election?" you'd have the right freaking out over "political bias" in the answer.
Also, we're talking about the representatives themselve, not who votes for them. Apples to oranges.
I've literally posted on here about a weighted voting system where an individual's vote combines history, current events, our political system, etc.
.And to top that off a voter ID requirement. Right?
Thats very conservative of you, and I agree, but I don't have to tell you who would vigorously oppose this as vigorously as they oppose voter ID. So you may want to re-think that.You guys wouldn't be able to get any democrat elected having those kinds of requirements. It's been proven that conservatives are better informed than the left.
-
I've literally posted on here about a weighted voting system where an individual's vote combines history, current events, our political system, etc.
glad you're on board with bringing back Jim Crow. Tell you what wait a politician suggest that and wait for blm to start burning down Strongsville. Okay
It has a lot of inherent bias though as not everyone has access to the same levels of education.
Education is by no means intelligence and even if you brag about being more intelligent than everyone else you're probably not. I don't know the percentage but I would imagine there are a great deal of semi-literate players in the NFL all with degrees. Or many.
Plus, if the first question was "Who won the 2020 election?" you'd have the right freaking out over "political bias" in the answer.
just to be clear you are talking about the dimwits of the Democrat Party that won't possibly believe that anything could have been underhanded? But again that has nothing to do with intelligence.
Also, we're talking about the representatives themselve, not who votes for them. Apples to oranges.
That's absolutely ridiculous. Considering that a man with 150 IQ or over could be a Nazi a tyrant or a pedophile or whatever you don't like, the damage is done by voters with an IQ of 67 who like his hair or not. A monkey with word for somebody who gives him a banana regardless of his IQ. Assuming again you know what and IQ is.
WSS
That's absolutely ridiculous. Considering that a man with 150 IQ or over could be a Nazi a tyrant or a pedophile or whatever you don't like, the damage is done by voters with an IQ of 67 who like his hair or not. A monkey with word for somebody who gives him a banana regardless of his IQ. Assuming again you know what and IQ is.
WSS
Test
-
Musk his doing his internet troll king / attention thing because Bernie said something he didn't like. That's clearly where this comment is coming from.
That being said I think implementing an age limit like this for public office would be a net positive
Musk his doing his internet troll king / attention thing because Bernie said something he didn't like. That's clearly where this comment is coming from.
xxxxxxx
That being said I think implementing an age limit like this for public office would be a net positive
xxxxxx
Test 2
WSS
-
Would like to see an age cap, even if the tool Musk agrees ?
-
Would like to see an age cap, even if the tool Musk agrees ?
Would like to see an age cap, even if the tool Musk agrees ?
Cool. Let's make it 45 through 85. Or how about 40 thru 80?
Plus I'm all about the literacy test that would only include employed property owners. We could run on the same ticket! Just to f*** with the voters.
WSS
-
Age discrimination is illegal. However, the best way would be a cognitive test in which case Biden would be removed from office immediately.
-
Age discrimination is illegal. However, the best way would be a cognitive test in which case Biden would be removed from office immediately.
Age discrimination is illegal. However, the best way would be a cognitive test in which case Biden would be removed from office immediately.
Then what?
-
What do you think?
-
We’re stuck with Kamalhoe?
-
We’re stuck with Kamalhoe?
We’re stuck with Kamalhoe?
Unfortunately yes. But she will fuck things up so bad, guaranteed rep victory in 2024.
-
We’re stuck with Kamalhoe?
Unfortunately yes. But she will fuck things up so bad, guaranteed rep victory in 2024.
Unfortunately yes. But she will fuck things up so bad, guaranteed rep victory in 2024.
I’m not sure which is worse…
The Democrats knew this was going to happen. Hence Kamelhoe ?
-
Would like to see an age cap, even if the tool Musk agrees ?
Cool. Let's make it 45 through 85. Or how about 40 thru 80?
Plus I'm all about the literacy test that would only include employed property owners. We could run on the same ticket! Just to f*** with the voters.
WSS
Cool. Let's make it 45 through 85. Or how about 40 thru 80?
Plus I'm all about the literacy test that would only include employed property owners. We could run on the same ticket! Just to f*** with the voters.
WSS
What if you are a retired land owner?
-
Cool. Let's make it 45 through 85. Or how about 40 thru 80?
Plus I'm all about the literacy test that would only include employed property owners. We could run on the same ticket! Just to f*** with the voters.
WSS
What if you are a retired land owner?
-
Self-sufficient? Okay then.
WSS
What if you inherited the land?
-
Self-sufficient? Okay then.
WSS
What if you inherited the land?
What if you inherited the land?
Why would that matter? I know you're just throwing garbage out but... owning property wouldn't have anything to do with how it was acquired would it? If so tell me how? Like was it won in a legal settlement? Given as a gift? Why would there be a difference. I realize you just getting into time-wasting mode but...
And how would being retired preclude being self-sufficient I know it doesn't but just in case you wanted to keep playing.
?
WSS
-
What if you inherited the land?
Why would that matter? I know you're just throwing garbage out but... owning property wouldn't have anything to do with how it was acquired would it? If so tell me how? Like was it won in a legal settlement? Given as a gift? Why would there be a difference. I realize you just getting into time-wasting mode but...
And how would being retired preclude being self-sufficient I know it doesn't but just in case you wanted to keep playing.
?
WSS
Why would that matter? I know you're just throwing garbage out but... owning property wouldn't have anything to do with how it was acquired would it? If so tell me how? Like was it won in a legal settlement? Given as a gift? Why would there be a difference. I realize you just getting into time-wasting mode but...
And how would being retired preclude being self-sufficient I know it doesn't but just in case you wanted to keep playing.
?
WSS
You said to ONLY include EMPLOYED property owners
-
Why would that matter? I know you're just throwing garbage out but... owning property wouldn't have anything to do with how it was acquired would it? If so tell me how? Like was it won in a legal settlement? Given as a gift? Why would there be a difference. I realize you just getting into time-wasting mode but...
And how would being retired preclude being self-sufficient I know it doesn't but just in case you wanted to keep playing.
?
WSS
You said to ONLY include EMPLOYED property owners
You said to ONLY include EMPLOYED property owners
Amended to self-sufficient 26 minutes ago.
And your rationale for property ownership?
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
