Skip to content

Mayfield conspiracy

The Browns Board
48 24 1.7k 1
  • Just announced he wants traded.  Does anyone blame him??  He busted his azz for us and the FO hangs him out to dry by pursuing for a rapist.  

    Good luck to ya Baker!!  Go win someplace else!!

    @kvoethe said:

    Just announced he wants traded.  Does anyone blame him??  He busted his azz for us and the FO hangs him out to dry by pursuing for a rapist.  

    Good luck to ya Baker!!  Go win someplace else!!

    Anyone with half a brain saw that coming. 

    Browns get what they deserve. Hope they have to trot out the next 15 backups for pulling this crap.

    Should have lined up a trade last week before it even came out that they were going to see Watson. 

    I hope it comes out that Haslem was behind the whole thing and Berry packs his bags. 

    Screw these clowns. Amari Cooper looking for his next team already. 

  • @kvoethe said:

    Just announced he wants traded.  Does anyone blame him??  He busted his azz for us and the FO hangs him out to dry by pursuing for a rapist.  

    Good luck to ya Baker!!  Go win someplace else!!

    Anyone with half a brain saw that coming. 

    Browns get what they deserve. Hope they have to trot out the next 15 backups for pulling this crap.

    Should have lined up a trade last week before it even came out that they were going to see Watson. 

    I hope it comes out that Haslem was behind the whole thing and Berry packs his bags. 

    Screw these clowns. Amari Cooper looking for his next team already. 

    @hx214 said:

    Anyone with half a brain saw that coming. 

    Browns get what they deserve. Hope they have to trot out the next 15 backups for pulling this crap.

    Should have lined up a trade last week before it even came out that they were going to see Watson. 

    I hope it comes out that Haslem was behind the whole thing and Berry packs his bags. 

    Screw these clowns. Amari Cooper looking for his next team already. 

    The Browns should have let Mayfield play out his contract and then make a decision at the end of the year. We simply did not have the draft capital to get one of these QBs. And it would have been good to know that Watson wants to stay in the south to save us the trouble of even making an offer. This was poorly handled.

  • And here we are again, back to being the laughing stock of the league. All because we got turned down by a sexual predator who very likely never was coming here in the first place.

     If you don’t like that, you don’t like Browns football baby. 

  • @hx214 said:

    Anyone with half a brain saw that coming. 

    Browns get what they deserve. Hope they have to trot out the next 15 backups for pulling this crap.

    Should have lined up a trade last week before it even came out that they were going to see Watson. 

    I hope it comes out that Haslem was behind the whole thing and Berry packs his bags. 

    Screw these clowns. Amari Cooper looking for his next team already. 

    The Browns should have let Mayfield play out his contract and then make a decision at the end of the year. We simply did not have the draft capital to get one of these QBs. And it would have been good to know that Watson wants to stay in the south to save us the trouble of even making an offer. This was poorly handled.

    @runyon27 said:

    The Browns should have let Mayfield play out his contract and then make a decision at the end of the year. We simply did not have the draft capital to get one of these QBs. And it would have been good to know that Watson wants to stay in the south to save us the trouble of even making an offer. This was poorly handled.

    That's why I think this was all Jimmah. No way Berry didn't see this coming. 

    Baker has all the leverage here. All he has to tell any team that the Browns want to trade him to is that he won't sign any extensions. Or not play. Or play and walk at the end of the year... And the Browns get nothing

  • I can't believe Berry went with this asswholeness.

    what a clusterfook.

  • Some of us had serious questions quite a while ago when the Browns, even after the Browns went to the playoffs in 2020, didn't make a contract extension offer to Baker. 

    I'm starting to think that if Mayfield didn't have that second half hot stretch in '20 the QB search would have started last offseason. 

  • Just announced he wants traded.  Does anyone blame him??  He busted his azz for us and the FO hangs him out to dry by pursuing for a rapist.  

    Good luck to ya Baker!!  Go win someplace else!!

    @kvoethe said:

    Just announced he wants traded.  Does anyone blame him??  He busted his azz for us and the FO hangs him out to dry by pursuing for a rapist.  

    Good luck to ya Baker!!  Go win someplace else!!

    Per NFL Network's Tom Pelissero:

    "Jimmy Haslam offered to fly to Mayfield's hometown of Austin, TX to try to mend fences, but Mayfield declined the offer."

    You can't make this shit up. Hope you all enjoyed that playoff victory over the Steeler's last year because I have a sick feeling we won't be sniffing the playoffs for a long time.

  • It’s okay folks…We can replace a QB like  Baker. 

    AEF08045-C998-48BE-A103-83E41A43C27B.jpeg

  • It’s okay folks…We can replace a QB like  Baker. 

    AEF08045-C998-48BE-A103-83E41A43C27B.jpeg

    @sdbacker80 said:

    It’s okay folks…We can replace a QB like  Baker. 

    AEF08045-C998-48BE-A103-83E41A43C27B.jpeg

    For a stopgap, I'd take Garoppolo or Winston. 

    Hell, Winston went 5-2 for the Saints last year, with 14 touchdowns against 3 interceptions. 

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    It’s okay folks…We can replace a QB like  Baker. 

    AEF08045-C998-48BE-A103-83E41A43C27B.jpeg

    For a stopgap, I'd take Garoppolo or Winston. 

    Hell, Winston went 5-2 for the Saints last year, with 14 touchdowns against 3 interceptions. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    For a stopgap, I'd take Garoppolo or Winston. 

    Hell, Winston went 5-2 for the Saints last year, with 14 touchdowns against 3 interceptions. 

    I believe Jimmy G just underwent shoulder surgery, and won’t be able to throw until July.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    For a stopgap, I'd take Garoppolo or Winston. 

    Hell, Winston went 5-2 for the Saints last year, with 14 touchdowns against 3 interceptions. 

    I believe Jimmy G just underwent shoulder surgery, and won’t be able to throw until July.

    @canton-dawg said:

    I believe Jimmy G just underwent shoulder surgery, and won’t be able to throw until July.

    Oh that's right....

    I'd take Matt Ryan if Watson goes to Atlanta. 

  • So now all of a sudden we find out the front office wanted to shed Mayfield all season long. After all he wasn't Andrew Berry's pic anyway. Many people complain that Baker should have sat when he got hurt and let the mighty Case Keenum lead us to the promised land. Many thought that it was Baker's decision to make as to who started which is not the case. Players don't decide who starts at their position. Let's say it's true Mayfield was actually physically unable to play but stefanski started him anyway. Let's say for the sake of argument we might have won another game or two with Keenum. Why would Stefanski the medical team and the front office start Baker every game knowing they had less of a chance to be victorious? Here's the conspiracy. They did so to make him look bad so the fans wouldn't freak out when they dumped him. If he'd gotten surgery halfway through the season and then got dumped it would really seem like he never got a chance.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    So now all of a sudden we find out the front office wanted to shed Mayfield all season long. After all he wasn't Andrew Berry's pic anyway. Many people complain that Baker should have sat when he got hurt and let the mighty Case Keenum lead us to the promised land. Many thought that it was Baker's decision to make as to who started which is not the case. Players don't decide who starts at their position. Let's say it's true Mayfield was actually physically unable to play but stefanski started him anyway. Let's say for the sake of argument we might have won another game or two with Keenum. Why would Stefanski the medical team and the front office start Baker every game knowing they had less of a chance to be victorious? Here's the conspiracy. They did so to make him look bad so the fans wouldn't freak out when they dumped him. If he'd gotten surgery halfway through the season and then got dumped it would really seem like he never got a chance.

    WSS

    Jimmy is following the Build Back Better model!

  • @canton-dawg said:

    I believe Jimmy G just underwent shoulder surgery, and won’t be able to throw until July.

    Oh that's right....

    I'd take Matt Ryan if Watson goes to Atlanta. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Oh that's right....

    I'd take Matt Ryan if Watson goes to Atlanta. 

    I'd prefer we started with the adult of Matt Ryan ? 

    topic--- do ya know why James Hudson never got help with TJ Watt? ?

  • Mayfield demanding a trade but can't even pass a physical......ugh

  • to think I have have followed this franchise since 1970... And this is the thanks the great fans of Cleveland get,,,,..

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Oh that's right....

    I'd take Matt Ryan if Watson goes to Atlanta. 

    I'd prefer we started with the adult of Matt Ryan ? 

    topic--- do ya know why James Hudson never got help with TJ Watt? ?

    @gumby73 said:

    I'd prefer we started with the adult of Matt Ryan ? 

    topic--- do ya know why James Hudson never got help with TJ Watt? ?

    Stefanski hated Bakers guts? ?

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    It’s okay folks…We can replace a QB like  Baker. 

    AEF08045-C998-48BE-A103-83E41A43C27B.jpeg

    For a stopgap, I'd take Garoppolo or Winston. 

    Hell, Winston went 5-2 for the Saints last year, with 14 touchdowns against 3 interceptions. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    For a stopgap, I'd take Garoppolo or Winston. 

    Hell, Winston went 5-2 for the Saints last year, with 14 touchdowns against 3 interceptions. 

    Baker may not have been the best..but Haslem did em dirty.

  • Mayfield demanding a trade but can't even pass a physical......ugh

    @laiccm said:

    Mayfield demanding a trade but can't even pass a physical......ugh

    Actually he doesn’t have to pass a physical, I just read on Cleveland.com that his 2022 contract is guaranteed.

    Which means, he can sit his ass and collect his $18 million.

    Hell he has more leverage than I thought.

  • @laiccm said:

    Mayfield demanding a trade but can't even pass a physical......ugh

    Actually he doesn’t have to pass a physical, I just read on Cleveland.com that his 2022 contract is guaranteed.

    Which means, he can sit his ass and collect his $18 million.

    Hell he has more leverage than I thought.

    @canton-dawg said:

    Actually he doesn’t have to pass a physical, I just read on Cleveland.com that his 2022 contract is guaranteed.

    Which means, he can sit his ass and collect his $18 million.

    Hell he has more leverage than I thought.

    Let him pout 

  • @gumby73 said:

    I'd prefer we started with the adult of Matt Ryan ? 

    topic--- do ya know why James Hudson never got help with TJ Watt? ?

    Stefanski hated Bakers guts? ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    Stefanski hated Bakers guts? ?

    he does call the plays.. and will continue

    here's your prize 

    beautiful-woman-dress-glass-green-beer-patrick-s-day-beautiful-woman-dress-glass-green-beer-171459112.thumb.jpg.22a00814dc815b9f5bfd7f69d1497146.jpg