Skip to content

Baker v. Brisset

The Browns Board
104 18 3.6k 1
  • @dutch-oven said:

    Well, yes and no.

    Dorsey was the GM when the Browns drafted The Cheesecake Factory Kid, but Berry was the GM who picked up the option they are now on the hook for. 

    that's true, but I'm not going to beat a dead horse here nickers. The $18 million we're currently on the hook for with Baker is bordering on chump change in the current NFL QB market. It's the opinion of Mayfield's talent level around the league. Gosh... let's back the truck up a bit... Indy was able to unload Carson Wentz, and get draft picks in return.. Baker isn't even on Andy Dalton's level in the eyes of New Orleans,  they had plenty of cap room to pay Baker his $12 million more this year.  

    @hoorta said:

    that's true, but I'm not going to beat a dead horse here nickers. The $18 million we're currently on the hook for with Baker is bordering on chump change in the current NFL QB market. It's the opinion of Mayfield's talent level around the league. Gosh... let's back the truck up a bit... Indy was able to unload Carson Wentz, and get draft picks in return.. Baker isn't even on Andy Dalton's level in the eyes of New Orleans,  they had plenty of cap room to pay Baker his $12 million more this year.  

    The list of quarterbacks under contract who have been able to somehow get traded, because someone else is actually interested in them, is a pretty impressive one. 

  • @hoorta said:

    that's true, but I'm not going to beat a dead horse here nickers. The $18 million we're currently on the hook for with Baker is bordering on chump change in the current NFL QB market. It's the opinion of Mayfield's talent level around the league. Gosh... let's back the truck up a bit... Indy was able to unload Carson Wentz, and get draft picks in return.. Baker isn't even on Andy Dalton's level in the eyes of New Orleans,  they had plenty of cap room to pay Baker his $12 million more this year.  

    The list of quarterbacks under contract who have been able to somehow get traded, because someone else is actually interested in them, is a pretty impressive one. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    The list of quarterbacks under contract who have been able to somehow get traded, because someone else is actually interested in them, is a pretty impressive one. 

    At least to me, this being the last year of his contract is a problem.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    The list of quarterbacks under contract who have been able to somehow get traded, because someone else is actually interested in them, is a pretty impressive one. 

    At least to me, this being the last year of his contract is a problem.

    @ballpeen said:

    At least to me, this being the last year of his contract is a problem.

    There’s actually 3 problems.

    1) Last year on a guaranteed contract.

    2) Coming off shoulder surgery.

    3) He played poorly in his last season.

  • @ballpeen said:

    At least to me, this being the last year of his contract is a problem.

    There’s actually 3 problems.

    1) Last year on a guaranteed contract.

    2) Coming off shoulder surgery.

    3) He played poorly in his last season.

    @canton-dawg said:

    There’s actually 3 problems.

    1) Last year on a guaranteed contract.

    2) Coming off shoulder surgery.

    3) He played poorly in his last season.

    And he is way too loose with his mouth and social media...

  • @laiccm said:

    That's called reality....People cried about Cousins' contract too. Now its nothing....so will be Watson's in a few years

    If he doesn’t take the Browns to the SB…he won’t be around in a few years.

    Highest salaries=Best results is a joke....That's a fantasy, reality is there''s a many of people who don't work hard, few results and get paid great

    So you’re saying the highest paid QB in the league sucks? Now who’s the joke…I’ll answer that for you The Browns.

    @canton-dawg said:

    @dutch-oven said:

    The list of quarterbacks under contract who have been able to somehow get traded, because someone else is actually interested in them, is a pretty impressive one. 

    Exactly....if Baker was what his fans claim to be, teams would've snatched him up at the bargain price of 18 mill....they wouldn't risk another team getting him.

    bottomline....these DCs and teams have seen the tape of him. Scouts have scouted him...experts, people with decades in the biz. They know he needs everything around him right to succeed any and he got too much mouth. 

  • @ballpeen said:

    At least to me, this being the last year of his contract is a problem.

    There’s actually 3 problems.

    1) Last year on a guaranteed contract.

    2) Coming off shoulder surgery.

    3) He played poorly in his last season.

    @canton-dawg said:

    There’s actually 3 problems.

    1) Last year on a guaranteed contract.

    2) Coming off shoulder surgery.

    3) He played poorly in his last season.

    I understand and can agree, but I think the contract is the biggest problem.  Most coaches think they can fix mechanical issues, and the shoulder is relatively straight forward, especially since it is the non throwing shoulder.  Since Baker has played well, it is a consistency problem and not a lack of ability problem.  

    Not having a guy locked up for a few years is hard for a team to swallow.

  • @canton-dawg said:

    Now if the opinion around the league is Baker has sunk below starting QB material, and our backup is better than Mayfield, yeah the Browns are pretty much screwed.  
    The rumor last week is there are 2 teams waiting for the Browns to pay Baker, and then cut him. One of the rumored teams is Shittsburgh.

    Rumors, schmours.. Welcome to silly season crap.  I take anything I hear from the talking heads with a huge grain of salt. And you're not listening either Canton.  Berry did some fancy footwork to clear cap space for 2022, and the Browns are currently #5 in the NFL with the most. If the Squealers are waiting for the Browns to pay off Baker so they can scoop up and get him.. They're waiting for Godot, and could well be waiting months. 

    Yeah, Ivy League educated Berry is going to be so stupid to let Baker go to the Steelers? Get out of here with that crap. He can easily let Mayfield sit and stew collecting a paycheck until next year...     

    @calfoxwc said:

    baloney.

    slutbaggage, your qb fave, had two FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICKS AT WIDE RECEIVER with the Texans.

    Brandin Cooks and Will Fuller. he also had the same head coach since 2014.

    Baker did not have even one in 2021. In 2020, he had poutypuss unhappy "injured" obj. and still took the Browns to the playoffs.

    Still beating your gotta have a Bengal level WR stable drum eh Cal?  Mayfield had one of the best lines in the NFL, Watson was in the top ten in sacks three seasons playing behind a sieve. No wonder he wanted out of Houston . He had more sense than Tim Couch or David Carr getting beaten to a pulp.  BTW, Tom Brady and Julian Edelman say your full of it.  

    @hoorta said:

    Still beating your gotta have a Bengal level WR stable drum eh Cal?  Mayfield had one of the best lines in the NFL, Watson was in the top ten in sacks three seasons playing behind a sieve. No wonder he wanted out of Houston . He had more sense than Tim Couch or David Carr getting beaten to a pulp.  BTW, Tom Brady and Julian Edelman say your full of it.  

    How many times have NFL qb's completed most of their passes to their offensive linemen, eh, Whoorta? Never said have nothin about the wr's have to be like the Bengals. I've mentioned plenty of teams who understand that they have to give their qb weapons. Why don't you just have pipey downsies and watch wr's be drafted this next draft.

  • @hoorta said:

    Still beating your gotta have a Bengal level WR stable drum eh Cal?  Mayfield had one of the best lines in the NFL, Watson was in the top ten in sacks three seasons playing behind a sieve. No wonder he wanted out of Houston . He had more sense than Tim Couch or David Carr getting beaten to a pulp.  BTW, Tom Brady and Julian Edelman say your full of it.  

    How many times have NFL qb's completed most of their passes to their offensive linemen, eh, Whoorta? Never said have nothin about the wr's have to be like the Bengals. I've mentioned plenty of teams who understand that they have to give their qb weapons. Why don't you just have pipey downsies and watch wr's be drafted this next draft.

    @calfoxwc said:

    How many times have NFL qb's completed most of their passes to their offensive linemen, eh, Whoorta? Never said have nothin about the wr's have to be like the Bengals. I've mentioned plenty of teams who understand that they have to give their qb weapons. Why don't you just have pipey downsies and watch wr's be drafted this next draft.

    It's true a QB needs weapons. Baker had them...his line was top 5. top 5 rushing attack, obj,landry, hopper were all pro bowlers before they got here.Njoku is very solid...etc. We cant act like Baker was just surrounded by low level talent....

  • @calfoxwc said:

    How many times have NFL qb's completed most of their passes to their offensive linemen, eh, Whoorta? Never said have nothin about the wr's have to be like the Bengals. I've mentioned plenty of teams who understand that they have to give their qb weapons. Why don't you just have pipey downsies and watch wr's be drafted this next draft.

    It's true a QB needs weapons. Baker had them...his line was top 5. top 5 rushing attack, obj,landry, hopper were all pro bowlers before they got here.Njoku is very solid...etc. We cant act like Baker was just surrounded by low level talent....

    @laiccm said:

    It's true a QB needs weapons. Baker had them...his line was top 5. top 5 rushing attack, obj,landry, hopper were all pro bowlers before they got here.Njoku is very solid...etc. We cant act like Baker was just surrounded by low level talent....

    And I ask... How many Super Bowls did Jim Kelly win... (With all of that talent).... a big.. FAT 0!

  • @laiccm said:

    It's true a QB needs weapons. Baker had them...his line was top 5. top 5 rushing attack, obj,landry, hopper were all pro bowlers before they got here.Njoku is very solid...etc. We cant act like Baker was just surrounded by low level talent....

    And I ask... How many Super Bowls did Jim Kelly win... (With all of that talent).... a big.. FAT 0!

    @nickers said:

    And I ask... How many Super Bowls did Jim Kelly win... (With all of that talent).... a big.. FAT 0!

    Not sure your point. Yes...he went to 4 Superbowl games and lost to some absolute historic teams...have we been to even 1? Is Kelly not in the HOF? Kosar had alot of talent around him as well but couldn't get past Elway to even make it 1 Superbowl

  • @calfoxwc said:

    How many times have NFL qb's completed most of their passes to their offensive linemen, eh, Whoorta? Never said have nothin about the wr's have to be like the Bengals. I've mentioned plenty of teams who understand that they have to give their qb weapons. Why don't you just have pipey downsies and watch wr's be drafted this next draft.

    It's true a QB needs weapons. Baker had them...his line was top 5. top 5 rushing attack, obj,landry, hopper were all pro bowlers before they got here.Njoku is very solid...etc. We cant act like Baker was just surrounded by low level talent....

    @laiccm said:

    It's true a QB needs weapons. Baker had them...his line was top 5. top 5 rushing attack, obj,landry, hopper were all pro bowlers before they got here.Njoku is very solid...etc. We cant act like Baker was just surrounded by low level talent....

    The oline - I don't consider that a weapon - it's throwing and catching the ball. Getting open. Landry had trouble getting open vs man to man - Hooper and Njoku - kept dropping passes, Higgins never was a get open kind of wr vs man to man - it's just that teams knew the Browns had the oline and rb's to dominate a game, so they went man to man with a weak wr crew, and went to stop the run.

    So they limited the run offense, and wr's couldn't get open. Doug Dieken said as much more than once. I'm just done - frustrated. Playing Baker hurt was stupid-ass. If they wanted to move on, and get a qb more like Mahomes, fine - but sleazebucket at qb? 3 first round....

    never mind. It's just me - I don't care that much about spending time watching the Browns games anymore. Have better things to do.

  • @laiccm said:

    It's true a QB needs weapons. Baker had them...his line was top 5. top 5 rushing attack, obj,landry, hopper were all pro bowlers before they got here.Njoku is very solid...etc. We cant act like Baker was just surrounded by low level talent....

    The oline - I don't consider that a weapon - it's throwing and catching the ball. Getting open. Landry had trouble getting open vs man to man - Hooper and Njoku - kept dropping passes, Higgins never was a get open kind of wr vs man to man - it's just that teams knew the Browns had the oline and rb's to dominate a game, so they went man to man with a weak wr crew, and went to stop the run.

    So they limited the run offense, and wr's couldn't get open. Doug Dieken said as much more than once. I'm just done - frustrated. Playing Baker hurt was stupid-ass. If they wanted to move on, and get a qb more like Mahomes, fine - but sleazebucket at qb? 3 first round....

    never mind. It's just me - I don't care that much about spending time watching the Browns games anymore. Have better things to do.

    @calfoxwc said:

    The oline - I don't consider that a weapon - it's throwing and catching the ball. Getting open. Landry had trouble getting open vs man to man - Hooper and Njoku - kept dropping passes, Higgins never was a get open kind of wr vs man to man - it's just that teams knew the Browns had the oline and rb's to dominate a game, so they went man to man with a weak wr crew, and went to stop the run.

    So they limited the run offense, and wr's couldn't get open. Doug Dieken said as much more than once. I'm just done - frustrated. Playing Baker hurt was stupid-ass. If they wanted to move on, and get a qb more like Mahomes, fine - but sleazebucket at qb? 3 first round....

    never mind. It's just me - I don't care that much about spending time watching the Browns games anymore. Have better things to do.

    Then why are you still here , Cal?.. I get the frustration... I'm not happy about it either... I still root for the Browns...  I'm not happy with the direction either... DW better post no less than 350 yards passing per game and 3 tds per game... Anything less will be unacceptable...

  • @laiccm said:

    It's true a QB needs weapons. Baker had them...his line was top 5. top 5 rushing attack, obj,landry, hopper were all pro bowlers before they got here.Njoku is very solid...etc. We cant act like Baker was just surrounded by low level talent....

    The oline - I don't consider that a weapon - it's throwing and catching the ball. Getting open. Landry had trouble getting open vs man to man - Hooper and Njoku - kept dropping passes, Higgins never was a get open kind of wr vs man to man - it's just that teams knew the Browns had the oline and rb's to dominate a game, so they went man to man with a weak wr crew, and went to stop the run.

    So they limited the run offense, and wr's couldn't get open. Doug Dieken said as much more than once. I'm just done - frustrated. Playing Baker hurt was stupid-ass. If they wanted to move on, and get a qb more like Mahomes, fine - but sleazebucket at qb? 3 first round....

    never mind. It's just me - I don't care that much about spending time watching the Browns games anymore. Have better things to do.

    @calfoxwc said:

    The oline - I don't consider that a weapon - it's throwing and catching the ball. Getting open. Landry had trouble getting open vs man to man - Hooper and Njoku - kept dropping passes, Higgins never was a get open kind of wr vs man to man - it's just that teams knew the Browns had the oline and rb's to dominate a game, so they went man to man with a weak wr crew, and went to stop the run.

    So they limited the run offense, and wr's couldn't get open. Doug Dieken said as much more than once. I'm just done - frustrated. Playing Baker hurt was stupid-ass. If they wanted to move on, and get a qb more like Mahomes, fine - but sleazebucket at qb? 3 first round....

    never mind. It's just me - I don't care that much about spending time watching the Browns games anymore. Have better things to do.

    I beg to differ.......without a oline you aren't doing jack. Its part of your weaponry. Browns were middle of pack in drop passes and Baker was very, very inaccurate last season and I agree playing him hurt was dumb...But that's on Baker. He decided to not get surgery and ran to the press stating only HE can bench himself. HE was his own worse enemy....again.

    Rather someone is a sleezebag or not...I personally dgaf...You think the Ravens fans care about Ray lewis double murder or Stoolers with Ben double rapes?  The Ratbirds had bottom receivers, line, running backs and yet their QB was in the MVP race cuz he was top 10 in passing and rushing yards....they were 7-3 before falling apart due to injuries...

    Just win

    The Browns rushing attack was ranked no.4

    Enjoy your Sundays

  • @canton-dawg said:

    There’s actually 3 problems.

    1) Last year on a guaranteed contract.

    2) Coming off shoulder surgery.

    3) He played poorly in his last season.

    I understand and can agree, but I think the contract is the biggest problem.  Most coaches think they can fix mechanical issues, and the shoulder is relatively straight forward, especially since it is the non throwing shoulder.  Since Baker has played well, it is a consistency problem and not a lack of ability problem.  

    Not having a guy locked up for a few years is hard for a team to swallow.

    @ballpeen said:

    I understand and can agree, but I think the contract is the biggest problem.  Most coaches think they can fix machinal issues, and the shoulder is relatively straight forward, especially since it is the non throwing shoulder.  Since Baker has played well, it is a consistency problem and not a lack of ability problem.  

    Not having a guy locked up for a few years is hard for a team to swallow.

    I think the contract is a positive.  There is no guaranteed money after the next season.  If it doesn’t work - it is a failed experiment with no lasting financial impact.   Washington is in a similar situation with Wentz if he falls on his face again - there is no financial impact beyond the season. 
     

    Baker’s 18M this year probably on point with the market and the numbers he’s put up and it’s not going to cripple a teams ability to surround him.

    If a team fixes him they extend him on their terms.  They won’t lose him if he works well for them. And you get a fair market 18M deal this year. 
     

    The pause going on right now…1. teams are waiting to see if the draft falls in their favor to add to the QB room with their respective teams.  2. And truthfully some teams may see what the Browns assembled for him and they don’t think they can do the same and maybe question if he works out for them. 3. His mouth and attitude now I think maybe half of the NFL teams are turned off by that alone. They can’t tolerate a mouth and average talent. 

  • @nickers said:

    Yes... Baker is a much better QB

    ok. I think Baker is better as well...but I don't think by that much. 13-20 mill a year more? Brisset is a little under 5 mill

    @laiccm said:

    ok. I think Baker is better as well...but I don't think by that much. 13-20 mill a year more? Brisset is a little under 5 mill

    Cap is a factor to be sure, but all you really want out of a backup is 1 or 2 wins as a fill-in.

    Add that Brissett's size and tools are much closer to Deshon's, playbook won't change much when he steps in. Pretty much was the case with Baker and Case.

    https://stathead.com/tiny/ZqnEB

    Neither is my dream RPO QB, but both are a step in that direction, The direction the league is going.

  • @laiccm said:

    ok. I think Baker is better as well...but I don't think by that much. 13-20 mill a year more? Brisset is a little under 5 mill

    Cap is a factor to be sure, but all you really want out of a backup is 1 or 2 wins as a fill-in.

    Add that Brissett's size and tools are much closer to Deshon's, playbook won't change much when he steps in. Pretty much was the case with Baker and Case.

    https://stathead.com/tiny/ZqnEB

    Neither is my dream RPO QB, but both are a step in that direction, The direction the league is going.

    @tour2ma said:

    Cap is a factor to be sure, but all you really want out of a backup is 1 or 2 wins as a fill-in.

    Add that Brissett's size and tools are much closer to Deshon's, playbook won't change much when he steps in. Pretty much was the case with Baker and Case.

    https://stathead.com/tiny/ZqnEB

    Neither is my dream RPO QB, but both are a step in that direction, The direction the league is going.

    yes sir

  • @calfoxwc said:

    The oline - I don't consider that a weapon - it's throwing and catching the ball. Getting open. Landry had trouble getting open vs man to man - Hooper and Njoku - kept dropping passes, Higgins never was a get open kind of wr vs man to man - it's just that teams knew the Browns had the oline and rb's to dominate a game, so they went man to man with a weak wr crew, and went to stop the run.

    So they limited the run offense, and wr's couldn't get open. Doug Dieken said as much more than once. I'm just done - frustrated. Playing Baker hurt was stupid-ass. If they wanted to move on, and get a qb more like Mahomes, fine - but sleazebucket at qb? 3 first round....

    never mind. It's just me - I don't care that much about spending time watching the Browns games anymore. Have better things to do.

    Then why are you still here , Cal?.. I get the frustration... I'm not happy about it either... I still root for the Browns...  I'm not happy with the direction either... DW better post no less than 350 yards passing per game and 3 tds per game... Anything less will be unacceptable...

    @nickers said:

    Then why are you still here , Cal?.. I get the frustration... I'm not happy about it either... I still root for the Browns...  I'm not happy with the direction either... DW better post no less than 350 yards passing per game and 3 tds per game... Anything less will be unacceptable...

    wasn't anything good on TV....Wife is helping a best friend with her new house.....just hopped on. I just said I'll have better things to do than watch the Browns on TV anymore. Total frustration. They could have signed a new starting FA qb that wasn't a sleazebucket, and could have had the next three first round draft picks to help build their team into a superbowl champion.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    wasn't anything good on TV....Wife is helping a best friend with her new house.....just hopped on. I just said I'll have better things to do than watch the Browns on TV anymore. Total frustration. They could have signed a new starting FA qb that wasn't a sleazebucket, and could have had the next three first round draft picks to help build their team into a superbowl champion.

    Well two Grand Juries refused to indict him on anything... But I'm always a believer that where there's smoke.. There's a fire somewhere... it'll be interesting to see how the civil suits shake out... That said.. I still root for the team.. Not the asshole(s) wearing the jersey... Like I said... This goof has a LOT to prove to me before I can even think of buying in... This dude quit on his team... And tanked the Texans.. I mean hell..Jim Brown was a sleazeball..Kareem Hunt is no angel... This is what the world and the league is... full of Pedos, Sex Offenders and drug addicts..  Welcome to Soddam and Gommorah!

  • @calfoxwc said:

    wasn't anything good on TV....Wife is helping a best friend with her new house.....just hopped on. I just said I'll have better things to do than watch the Browns on TV anymore. Total frustration. They could have signed a new starting FA qb that wasn't a sleazebucket, and could have had the next three first round draft picks to help build their team into a superbowl champion.

    Well two Grand Juries refused to indict him on anything... But I'm always a believer that where there's smoke.. There's a fire somewhere... it'll be interesting to see how the civil suits shake out... That said.. I still root for the team.. Not the asshole(s) wearing the jersey... Like I said... This goof has a LOT to prove to me before I can even think of buying in... This dude quit on his team... And tanked the Texans.. I mean hell..Jim Brown was a sleazeball..Kareem Hunt is no angel... This is what the world and the league is... full of Pedos, Sex Offenders and drug addicts..  Welcome to Soddam and Gommorah!

    @nickers said:

    Well two Grand Juries refused to indict him on anything... But I'm always a believer that where there's smoke.. There's a fire somewhere... it'll be interesting to see how the civil suits shake out... That said.. I still root for the team.. Not the asshole(s) wearing the jersey... Like I said... This goof has a LOT to prove to me before I can even think of buying in... This dude quit on his team... And tanked the Texans.. I mean hell..Jim Brown was a sleazeball..Kareem Hunt is no angel... This is what the world and the league is... full of Pedos, Sex Offenders and drug addicts..  Welcome to Soddam and Gommorah!

    If they wouodve signed anyone but Watsom then you just watching a losing team with no chance in the AFC. Picks are now dang near meaningless with a gunner at QB

    Watson quit on the Texans as much as Hopkins and JJ Watt did and to say he tanked them instead of Bill Obrien and their pos owner is just comical. 

    The point is many Cleveland fans think they personally know famous,  wealthy athletes and you don't. That's why Cleveland fans always like guys like Couch, Manziel, McCoy, Baker....etc mediocre talented QBs.They personally like these guys...but It's not a social club...its professional sports. POS people have flooded sports since its inception. Nothing new

     It's on Cleveland fan to stop being so niave and personal

  • @calfoxwc said:

    wasn't anything good on TV....Wife is helping a best friend with her new house.....just hopped on. I just said I'll have better things to do than watch the Browns on TV anymore. Total frustration. They could have signed a new starting FA qb that wasn't a sleazebucket, and could have had the next three first round draft picks to help build their team into a superbowl champion.

    Well two Grand Juries refused to indict him on anything... But I'm always a believer that where there's smoke.. There's a fire somewhere... it'll be interesting to see how the civil suits shake out... That said.. I still root for the team.. Not the asshole(s) wearing the jersey... Like I said... This goof has a LOT to prove to me before I can even think of buying in... This dude quit on his team... And tanked the Texans.. I mean hell..Jim Brown was a sleazeball..Kareem Hunt is no angel... This is what the world and the league is... full of Pedos, Sex Offenders and drug addicts..  Welcome to Soddam and Gommorah!

    @nickers said:

    Well two Grand Juries refused to indict him on anything... But I'm always a believer that where there's smoke.. There's a fire somewhere... it'll be interesting to see how the civil suits shake out... That said.. I still root for the team.. Not the asshole(s) wearing the jersey... Like I said... This goof has a LOT to prove to me before I can even think of buying in... This dude quit on his team... And tanked the Texans.. I mean hell..Jim Brown was a sleazeball..Kareem Hunt is no angel... This is what the world and the league is... full of Pedos, Sex Offenders and drug addicts..  Welcome to Soddam and Gommorah!

    yep - but Jim Brown was never my favorite, but I was so much younger then. My Dad and I didn't respect him at all.

    My favorite rb, I've always said, was Leroy Kelly. There's a great guy fans can look up to. I wasn't sure about Hunt - but his second chance was where he really showed up. 3rd, 4th chances...McDowell blew it. But 23rd chance? no freakin way.

    I've had zero respect for slutty rothlicksboogerrapistsombietch, etc ...but after this asinine fiasco - nah. I have a picture of a big fox squirrel coming down a tree - he was 10' above my head. I took a pic of a baby Great Horned Owl in our woods. and deer. We want to camp more, fish more. But 22 failures???? is the face of the franchise?

    nah. Won't be fun anymore, got better things to do this football season.