Skip to content

Dobbs

The Browns Board
64 14 3.1k 1
  • @westside-steve said:

    I don't know that it was a demand. He did advocate for Eric Bienemy.

    I doubt he would hesitate to tell Jimmy Haslam what needs to be done with our coaching staff.

    WSS

    Pretty wide chasm between advocating for a coach he believes in - and demanding that the entire coaching staff be turned over based on the color of their skin. You have to take a pretty big running racist leap from one thing to the other.

    @mr.-make-believe said:

    Pretty wide chasm between advocating for a coach he believes in - and demanding that the entire coaching staff be turned over based on the color of their skin. You have to take a pretty big running racist leap from one thing to the other.

    @dutch-oven said:

    Are you familiar with nicker's work on here?

    What Dutch said. No "running racist lead". Just a normal, every day stroll 

  • @mr.-make-believe said:

    Pretty wide chasm between advocating for a coach he believes in - and demanding that the entire coaching staff be turned over based on the color of their skin. You have to take a pretty big running racist leap from one thing to the other.

    Two different issues.

    Remember the holdout spark in part by his disapproval of a coaching  hire. 

    But I was just clarifying for the Dutchman's sake.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Two different issues.

    Remember the holdout spark in part by his disapproval of a coaching  hire. 

    But I was just clarifying for the Dutchman's sake.

    WSS

    nickers is a big boy.

    He can explain his stupid posts that can't be backed up by facts on his own. 

  • @westside-steve said:

    Two different issues.

    Remember the holdout spark in part by his disapproval of a coaching  hire. 

    But I was just clarifying for the Dutchman's sake.

    WSS

    nickers is a big boy.

    He can explain his stupid posts that can't be backed up by facts on his own. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    nickers is a big boy.

    He can explain his stupid posts that can't be backed up by facts on his own. 

    The deep and searing pain of having annoyed you will stay with me until my dying day. I hope eventually  you will be able to accept my heartfelt apology. 

    WSS

  • @dutch-oven said:

    nickers is a big boy.

    He can explain his stupid posts that can't be backed up by facts on his own. 

    The deep and searing pain of having annoyed you will stay with me until my dying day. I hope eventually  you will be able to accept my heartfelt apology. 

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    The deep and searing pain of having annoyed you will stay with me until my dying day. I hope eventually  you will be able to accept my heartfelt apology. 

    WSS

    Now start apologizing to everyone for that cesspool that is your political forum. ?

  • @westside-steve said:

    The deep and searing pain of having annoyed you will stay with me until my dying day. I hope eventually  you will be able to accept my heartfelt apology. 

    WSS

    Now start apologizing to everyone for that cesspool that is your political forum. ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    Now start apologizing to everyone for that cesspool that is your political forum. ?

    It's  the people's forum. But of course your happiness and comfort are our only concerns.

    WSS

  • and, to get a little back on topic, I think Dobbs will be a good backup. He was good at Tennessee 

    @mld-woody said:

    and, to get a little back on topic, I think Dobbs will be a good backup. He was good at Tennessee 

    Very smart kid from what I remember when I lived in TN.  He graduated from UT with a 4.0 GPA; and earned his degree in Aerospace Engineering. 

    Even though I had season tickets to Vandy back then; I didn't mind seeing him play well when they were on TV every Saturday.  This is a good signing IMO.

    I remembered getting stopped by a guy at 1 of the home games when he saw me wearing a Vandy T-shirt and a Cleveland Browns hat on my dome.  He said "you poor thing."   He already knew I wasn't the brightest apple in the orchard so I had to be quick with my reply.  I said, "yeah I can't stand teams that score TDs and winning is overrated!"  The sad thing is I think he really believed me...  

  • @westside-steve said:

    "Cleveland Browns sign QB Josh Dobbs - Dawgs By Nature" https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2022/4/8/23017370/cleveland-browns-sign-quarterback-josh-dobbs

    WSS

    I guess the QB room wasn't black enough... My money says Eric Bienemy will be the new Browns coach in 23... The Fritz Pollard Alliance is alive and well..

    @nickers said:

    I guess the QB room wasn't black enough... My money says Eric Bienemy will be the new Browns coach in 23... The Fritz Pollard Alliance is alive and well..

    As much as I think he's a great candidate - I'm not in any hurry to see this team suck bad enough to need another new HC in 2023. Then again, it wouldn't surprise me if Roger Godcomplex suspends Watson for 10 games. That would mean our DC would have to get this defense prepared to win a lot of games for us while our opponents would load up to stop the running game.

    FWIW, I thought the Bears should have hired Bienenemy.   Recently, I heard Andy Reid say that Bienemy called the plays the last couple years; and he was very comfortable with that.  Reid said that in frustration to reported hearsay that Bienemy didn't give a great interview.  IMO, sometimes the people doing the interviewing don't want certain candidates to interview well - so they ask the meaningless questions for the outcome they desire. On the other hand, some guys like a Matt Nagy or Joe Judge can give a great interview but they fail to teach and develop young players alongside the coaches they selected.

  • @nickers said:

    I guess the QB room wasn't black enough... My money says Eric Bienemy will be the new Browns coach in 23... The Fritz Pollard Alliance is alive and well..

    As much as I think he's a great candidate - I'm not in any hurry to see this team suck bad enough to need another new HC in 2023. Then again, it wouldn't surprise me if Roger Godcomplex suspends Watson for 10 games. That would mean our DC would have to get this defense prepared to win a lot of games for us while our opponents would load up to stop the running game.

    FWIW, I thought the Bears should have hired Bienenemy.   Recently, I heard Andy Reid say that Bienemy called the plays the last couple years; and he was very comfortable with that.  Reid said that in frustration to reported hearsay that Bienemy didn't give a great interview.  IMO, sometimes the people doing the interviewing don't want certain candidates to interview well - so they ask the meaningless questions for the outcome they desire. On the other hand, some guys like a Matt Nagy or Joe Judge can give a great interview but they fail to teach and develop young players alongside the coaches they selected.

    @flugel said:

    That would mean our DC would have to get this defense prepared to win a lot of games for us while our opponents would load up to stop the run.

    In other words, practically the entire 2021 season. 

  • @nickers said:

    I guess the QB room wasn't black enough... My money says Eric Bienemy will be the new Browns coach in 23... The Fritz Pollard Alliance is alive and well..

    As much as I think he's a great candidate - I'm not in any hurry to see this team suck bad enough to need another new HC in 2023. Then again, it wouldn't surprise me if Roger Godcomplex suspends Watson for 10 games. That would mean our DC would have to get this defense prepared to win a lot of games for us while our opponents would load up to stop the running game.

    FWIW, I thought the Bears should have hired Bienenemy.   Recently, I heard Andy Reid say that Bienemy called the plays the last couple years; and he was very comfortable with that.  Reid said that in frustration to reported hearsay that Bienemy didn't give a great interview.  IMO, sometimes the people doing the interviewing don't want certain candidates to interview well - so they ask the meaningless questions for the outcome they desire. On the other hand, some guys like a Matt Nagy or Joe Judge can give a great interview but they fail to teach and develop young players alongside the coaches they selected.

    @flugel said:

    As much as I think he's a great candidate - I'm not in any hurry to see this team suck bad enough to need another new HC in 2023. Then again, it wouldn't surprise me if Roger Godcomplex suspends Watson for 10 games. That would mean our DC would have to get this defense prepared to win a lot of games for us while our opponents would load up to stop the running game.

    FWIW, I thought the Bears should have hired Bienenemy.   Recently, I heard Andy Reid say that Bienemy called the plays the last couple years; and he was very comfortable with that.  Reid said that in frustration to reported hearsay that Bienemy didn't give a great interview.  IMO, sometimes the people doing the interviewing don't want certain candidates to interview well - so they ask the meaningless questions for the outcome they desire. On the other hand, some guys like a Matt Nagy or Joe Judge can give a great interview but they fail to teach and develop young players alongside the coaches they selected.

    I'm just waiting on some dipshit woke owner to to give Katie Sowers or our own Drunken Callie Brownson a Head Coaching gig.. I mean with all of the diversity and inclusion going on... I just can't see steroid fueled , testosterone enhanced males following some would be woman with gender confusion , to greatness on the field... I see this as disaster waiting to happen... This isnt Pat Summit coaching a group of emotional Tom boys to a Collegiate Basketball championship...

  • nickers is what happens when you never get laid. 

  • nickers is what happens when you never get laid. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    nickers is what happens when you never get laid. 

    He's definitely got "the world is different and I'm angry/scared now" vibes

  • @dutch-oven said:

    nickers is what happens when you never get laid. 

    He's definitely got "the world is different and I'm angry/scared now" vibes

    @mld-woody said:

    He's definitely got "the world is different and I'm angry/scared now" vibes

    I love how I rent space in Dutch Boys feeble little mind without even trying... He is so consumed with me I truly believe he is a sick stalker... He should focus his life on other things than  trying to compete with a superior being such as myself...

  • nickers is what happens when you never get laid. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    nickers is what happens when you never get laid. 

    And you're what happened as a result of anal sex.

    Your big head first thought to be giant hemorrhoid.

  • @nickers said:

    I guess the QB room wasn't black enough... My money say Eric Bienemy will be the new Browns coach in 23... The Fritz Pollard Alliance is alive and well..

    Still waiting on you to give us a link of an article outlying how Watson demanded all his white coached be fired in Houston and replaced with black coaches.

    Thanks in advance. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Still waiting on you to give us a link of an article outlying how Watson demanded all his white coached be fired in Houston and replaced with black coaches.

    Thanks in advance. 

    He may have you on ignore. Did that thought ever enter your head?

    And what if Watson did say that, would you be surprised? I don't think you would, and I'm sure you'd soon find a way to rationalize it.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Still waiting on you to give us a link of an article outlying how Watson demanded all his white coached be fired in Houston and replaced with black coaches.

    Thanks in advance. 

    He may have you on ignore. Did that thought ever enter your head?

    And what if Watson did say that, would you be surprised? I don't think you would, and I'm sure you'd soon find a way to rationalize it.

    @gorka said:

    He may have you on ignore. Did that thought ever enter your head?

    And what if Watson did say that, would you be surprised? I don't think you would, and I'm sure you'd soon find a way to rationalize it.

    Bingo!... Losers get NO RESPECT from me ...

  • @dutch-oven said:

    nickers is what happens when you never get laid. 

    And you're what happened as a result of anal sex.

    Your big head first thought to be giant hemorrhoid.

    @gorka said:

    And you're what happened as a result of anal sex.

    Your big head first thought to be giant hemorrhoid.

    When a person thinks getting laid is all that matters in life... That should raise red flags about that person... Apparently they are devoid of morals or rational clear thoughts to begin with... I have been with some outstanding ladies in my life... I have nothing to prove to anybody.. If getting laid ex number of times is how you measure people... You have serious mental issues... For all we know.. Dutch gurl is a closet fag/queer... Those are the ones that bring up getting laid the most... Dutch obviously has hidden insecurities... It must SUCK to be him.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    nickers is what happens when you never get laid. 

    And you're what happened as a result of anal sex.

    Your big head first thought to be giant hemorrhoid.

    @gorka said:

    And you're what happened as a result of anal sex.

    Your big head first thought to be giant hemorrhoid.

    You named yourself after another man.

    What type of guy take's another guy's last name? ?

  • OK boys this one is WAY off.....

    going-off-topic-banner.png

  • So, safe to say we'll never get a link confirming nicker's assertion that Watson demanded all his white coaches be fired and replaced with black coaches.

    I'm sure nickers thrashing around and deflecting is a wild coincidence. Gorka, running in from the political forum rock he lives under to rescue a fellow white hooded comrade is the cherry on top. The Pride and Joy that is our political forum! 

  • So, safe to say we'll never get a link confirming nicker's assertion that Watson demanded all his white coaches be fired and replaced with black coaches.

    I'm sure nickers thrashing around and deflecting is a wild coincidence. Gorka, running in from the political forum rock he lives under to rescue a fellow white hooded comrade is the cherry on top. The Pride and Joy that is our political forum! 

    @dutch-oven said:

    So, safe to say we'll never get a link confirming nicker's assertion that Watson demanded all his white coaches be fired and replaced with black coaches.

    I'm sure nickers thrashing around and deflecting is a wild coincidence. Gorka, running in from the political forum rock he lives under to rescue a fellow white hooded comrade is the cherry on top. The Pride and Joy that is our political forum! 

      On 4/10/2022 at 4:48 PM, calfoxwc said:

    More than half of Browns fans don't want Deshaun Watson ...

    More than half of Browns fans don't want Deshaun Watson, survey shows Published: Mar. 16, 2022, 10:59 a.m. A majority of Browns fans said in a survey that they don't want the Browns to trade for ...

    Did the Browns underestimate the backlash to the Deshaun ...

    Apr 2, 2022Certainly a negative reaction from the fan base had to be anticipated by the Browns when they made their big trade March 21 — three first-round picks, plus a $230 million contract for Watson ...
    Expand  

    The Browns under the Haslams are a TURD organization.

    this one cracked me up the most