Skip to content

Dobbs

The Browns Board
64 14 3.1k 1
  • @westside-steve said:

    "Cleveland Browns sign QB Josh Dobbs - Dawgs By Nature" https://www.dawgsbynature.com/2022/4/8/23017370/cleveland-browns-sign-quarterback-josh-dobbs

    WSS

    I guess the QB room wasn't black enough... My money says Eric Bienemy will be the new Browns coach in 23... The Fritz Pollard Alliance is alive and well..

    @nickers said:

    I guess the QB room wasn't black enough... My money says Eric Bienemy will be the new Browns coach in 23... The Fritz Pollard Alliance is alive and well..

    As much as I think he's a great candidate - I'm not in any hurry to see this team suck bad enough to need another new HC in 2023. Then again, it wouldn't surprise me if Roger Godcomplex suspends Watson for 10 games. That would mean our DC would have to get this defense prepared to win a lot of games for us while our opponents would load up to stop the running game.

    FWIW, I thought the Bears should have hired Bienenemy.   Recently, I heard Andy Reid say that Bienemy called the plays the last couple years; and he was very comfortable with that.  Reid said that in frustration to reported hearsay that Bienemy didn't give a great interview.  IMO, sometimes the people doing the interviewing don't want certain candidates to interview well - so they ask the meaningless questions for the outcome they desire. On the other hand, some guys like a Matt Nagy or Joe Judge can give a great interview but they fail to teach and develop young players alongside the coaches they selected.

  • @nickers said:

    I guess the QB room wasn't black enough... My money says Eric Bienemy will be the new Browns coach in 23... The Fritz Pollard Alliance is alive and well..

    As much as I think he's a great candidate - I'm not in any hurry to see this team suck bad enough to need another new HC in 2023. Then again, it wouldn't surprise me if Roger Godcomplex suspends Watson for 10 games. That would mean our DC would have to get this defense prepared to win a lot of games for us while our opponents would load up to stop the running game.

    FWIW, I thought the Bears should have hired Bienenemy.   Recently, I heard Andy Reid say that Bienemy called the plays the last couple years; and he was very comfortable with that.  Reid said that in frustration to reported hearsay that Bienemy didn't give a great interview.  IMO, sometimes the people doing the interviewing don't want certain candidates to interview well - so they ask the meaningless questions for the outcome they desire. On the other hand, some guys like a Matt Nagy or Joe Judge can give a great interview but they fail to teach and develop young players alongside the coaches they selected.

    @flugel said:

    That would mean our DC would have to get this defense prepared to win a lot of games for us while our opponents would load up to stop the run.

    In other words, practically the entire 2021 season. 

  • @nickers said:

    I guess the QB room wasn't black enough... My money says Eric Bienemy will be the new Browns coach in 23... The Fritz Pollard Alliance is alive and well..

    As much as I think he's a great candidate - I'm not in any hurry to see this team suck bad enough to need another new HC in 2023. Then again, it wouldn't surprise me if Roger Godcomplex suspends Watson for 10 games. That would mean our DC would have to get this defense prepared to win a lot of games for us while our opponents would load up to stop the running game.

    FWIW, I thought the Bears should have hired Bienenemy.   Recently, I heard Andy Reid say that Bienemy called the plays the last couple years; and he was very comfortable with that.  Reid said that in frustration to reported hearsay that Bienemy didn't give a great interview.  IMO, sometimes the people doing the interviewing don't want certain candidates to interview well - so they ask the meaningless questions for the outcome they desire. On the other hand, some guys like a Matt Nagy or Joe Judge can give a great interview but they fail to teach and develop young players alongside the coaches they selected.

    @flugel said:

    As much as I think he's a great candidate - I'm not in any hurry to see this team suck bad enough to need another new HC in 2023. Then again, it wouldn't surprise me if Roger Godcomplex suspends Watson for 10 games. That would mean our DC would have to get this defense prepared to win a lot of games for us while our opponents would load up to stop the running game.

    FWIW, I thought the Bears should have hired Bienenemy.   Recently, I heard Andy Reid say that Bienemy called the plays the last couple years; and he was very comfortable with that.  Reid said that in frustration to reported hearsay that Bienemy didn't give a great interview.  IMO, sometimes the people doing the interviewing don't want certain candidates to interview well - so they ask the meaningless questions for the outcome they desire. On the other hand, some guys like a Matt Nagy or Joe Judge can give a great interview but they fail to teach and develop young players alongside the coaches they selected.

    I'm just waiting on some dipshit woke owner to to give Katie Sowers or our own Drunken Callie Brownson a Head Coaching gig.. I mean with all of the diversity and inclusion going on... I just can't see steroid fueled , testosterone enhanced males following some would be woman with gender confusion , to greatness on the field... I see this as disaster waiting to happen... This isnt Pat Summit coaching a group of emotional Tom boys to a Collegiate Basketball championship...

  • nickers is what happens when you never get laid. 

  • nickers is what happens when you never get laid. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    nickers is what happens when you never get laid. 

    He's definitely got "the world is different and I'm angry/scared now" vibes

  • @dutch-oven said:

    nickers is what happens when you never get laid. 

    He's definitely got "the world is different and I'm angry/scared now" vibes

    @mld-woody said:

    He's definitely got "the world is different and I'm angry/scared now" vibes

    I love how I rent space in Dutch Boys feeble little mind without even trying... He is so consumed with me I truly believe he is a sick stalker... He should focus his life on other things than  trying to compete with a superior being such as myself...

  • nickers is what happens when you never get laid. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    nickers is what happens when you never get laid. 

    And you're what happened as a result of anal sex.

    Your big head first thought to be giant hemorrhoid.

  • @nickers said:

    I guess the QB room wasn't black enough... My money say Eric Bienemy will be the new Browns coach in 23... The Fritz Pollard Alliance is alive and well..

    Still waiting on you to give us a link of an article outlying how Watson demanded all his white coached be fired in Houston and replaced with black coaches.

    Thanks in advance. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Still waiting on you to give us a link of an article outlying how Watson demanded all his white coached be fired in Houston and replaced with black coaches.

    Thanks in advance. 

    He may have you on ignore. Did that thought ever enter your head?

    And what if Watson did say that, would you be surprised? I don't think you would, and I'm sure you'd soon find a way to rationalize it.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Still waiting on you to give us a link of an article outlying how Watson demanded all his white coached be fired in Houston and replaced with black coaches.

    Thanks in advance. 

    He may have you on ignore. Did that thought ever enter your head?

    And what if Watson did say that, would you be surprised? I don't think you would, and I'm sure you'd soon find a way to rationalize it.

    @gorka said:

    He may have you on ignore. Did that thought ever enter your head?

    And what if Watson did say that, would you be surprised? I don't think you would, and I'm sure you'd soon find a way to rationalize it.

    Bingo!... Losers get NO RESPECT from me ...

  • @dutch-oven said:

    nickers is what happens when you never get laid. 

    And you're what happened as a result of anal sex.

    Your big head first thought to be giant hemorrhoid.

    @gorka said:

    And you're what happened as a result of anal sex.

    Your big head first thought to be giant hemorrhoid.

    When a person thinks getting laid is all that matters in life... That should raise red flags about that person... Apparently they are devoid of morals or rational clear thoughts to begin with... I have been with some outstanding ladies in my life... I have nothing to prove to anybody.. If getting laid ex number of times is how you measure people... You have serious mental issues... For all we know.. Dutch gurl is a closet fag/queer... Those are the ones that bring up getting laid the most... Dutch obviously has hidden insecurities... It must SUCK to be him.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    nickers is what happens when you never get laid. 

    And you're what happened as a result of anal sex.

    Your big head first thought to be giant hemorrhoid.

    @gorka said:

    And you're what happened as a result of anal sex.

    Your big head first thought to be giant hemorrhoid.

    You named yourself after another man.

    What type of guy take's another guy's last name? ?

  • OK boys this one is WAY off.....

    going-off-topic-banner.png

  • So, safe to say we'll never get a link confirming nicker's assertion that Watson demanded all his white coaches be fired and replaced with black coaches.

    I'm sure nickers thrashing around and deflecting is a wild coincidence. Gorka, running in from the political forum rock he lives under to rescue a fellow white hooded comrade is the cherry on top. The Pride and Joy that is our political forum! 

  • So, safe to say we'll never get a link confirming nicker's assertion that Watson demanded all his white coaches be fired and replaced with black coaches.

    I'm sure nickers thrashing around and deflecting is a wild coincidence. Gorka, running in from the political forum rock he lives under to rescue a fellow white hooded comrade is the cherry on top. The Pride and Joy that is our political forum! 

    @dutch-oven said:

    So, safe to say we'll never get a link confirming nicker's assertion that Watson demanded all his white coaches be fired and replaced with black coaches.

    I'm sure nickers thrashing around and deflecting is a wild coincidence. Gorka, running in from the political forum rock he lives under to rescue a fellow white hooded comrade is the cherry on top. The Pride and Joy that is our political forum! 

      On 4/10/2022 at 4:48 PM, calfoxwc said:

    More than half of Browns fans don't want Deshaun Watson ...

    More than half of Browns fans don't want Deshaun Watson, survey shows Published: Mar. 16, 2022, 10:59 a.m. A majority of Browns fans said in a survey that they don't want the Browns to trade for ...

    Did the Browns underestimate the backlash to the Deshaun ...

    Apr 2, 2022Certainly a negative reaction from the fan base had to be anticipated by the Browns when they made their big trade March 21 — three first-round picks, plus a $230 million contract for Watson ...
    Expand  

    The Browns under the Haslams are a TURD organization.

    this one cracked me up the most

  • sydS syd

    @dutch-oven said:

    So, safe to say we'll never get a link confirming nicker's assertion that Watson demanded all his white coaches be fired and replaced with black coaches.

    I'm sure nickers thrashing around and deflecting is a wild coincidence. Gorka, running in from the political forum rock he lives under to rescue a fellow white hooded comrade is the cherry on top. The Pride and Joy that is our political forum! 

      On 4/10/2022 at 4:48 PM, calfoxwc said:

    More than half of Browns fans don't want Deshaun Watson ...

    More than half of Browns fans don't want Deshaun Watson, survey shows Published: Mar. 16, 2022, 10:59 a.m. A majority of Browns fans said in a survey that they don't want the Browns to trade for ...

    Did the Browns underestimate the backlash to the Deshaun ...

    Apr 2, 2022Certainly a negative reaction from the fan base had to be anticipated by the Browns when they made their big trade March 21 — three first-round picks, plus a $230 million contract for Watson ...
    Expand  

    The Browns under the Haslams are a TURD organization.

    this one cracked me up the most

    @syd said:

      On 4/10/2022 at 4:48 PM, calfoxwc said:

    More than half of Browns fans don't want Deshaun Watson ...

    More than half of Browns fans don't want Deshaun Watson, survey shows Published: Mar. 16, 2022, 10:59 a.m. A majority of Browns fans said in a survey that they don't want the Browns to trade for ...

    Did the Browns underestimate the backlash to the Deshaun ...

    Apr 2, 2022Certainly a negative reaction from the fan base had to be anticipated by the Browns when they made their big trade March 21 — three first-round picks, plus a $230 million contract for Watson ...
    Expand  

    The Browns under the Haslams are a TURD organization.

    this one cracked me up the most

    At the end of the day, I have no problem with someone having problems with the Browns trading for Watson. None at all, I totally get it.

    But nickers is just a miserable twat about everything. ?

  • @syd said:

      On 4/10/2022 at 4:48 PM, calfoxwc said:

    More than half of Browns fans don't want Deshaun Watson ...

    More than half of Browns fans don't want Deshaun Watson, survey shows Published: Mar. 16, 2022, 10:59 a.m. A majority of Browns fans said in a survey that they don't want the Browns to trade for ...

    Did the Browns underestimate the backlash to the Deshaun ...

    Apr 2, 2022Certainly a negative reaction from the fan base had to be anticipated by the Browns when they made their big trade March 21 — three first-round picks, plus a $230 million contract for Watson ...
    Expand  

    The Browns under the Haslams are a TURD organization.

    this one cracked me up the most

    At the end of the day, I have no problem with someone having problems with the Browns trading for Watson. None at all, I totally get it.

    But nickers is just a miserable twat about everything. ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    At the end of the day, I have no problem with someone having problems with the Browns trading for Watson. None at all, I totally get it.

    But nickers is just a miserable twat about everything. ?

    ya pretty much But i did give him props for seeing the AC/DC thunderstruck tour cause that was the last time i saw em

  • OK boys this one is WAY off.....

    going-off-topic-banner.png

    @mjp28 said:

    OK boys this one is WAY off.....

    going-off-topic-banner.png

    Well the little faggot Dutch gurl started it... so there's that...

  • @mjp28 said:

    OK boys this one is WAY off.....

    going-off-topic-banner.png

    Well the little faggot Dutch gurl started it... so there's that...

    @nickers said:

    Well the little faggot Dutch gurl started it... so there's that...

    Somebody's little feelings have gotten so, so hurt. ?

    So where's that link?

  • And from SI today.......

    Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson will have to answer questions aiming to determine whether he had sex with any of the 18 massage therapists who issued statements of support for the quarterback, according to USA Today’s Brent Schrotenboer about Tuesday’s ruling. 

    The 26-year-old is facing 22 active civil lawsuits concerning sexual harassment and assault during massage therapy sessions. The lawsuits describe .......  

    ~~~~~~~~~ ♡ ~~~~~~~~~

    Oh say no more this is already a incredibly stupid ordeal  placed upon the BROWNS nation.  Just how do you fix this ?  Or are we just stuck with it. 

    And I read where Jim Thome's wife said that they would not be extending their season tickets because of the Watson deal.  Amazing. 

    @mjp28 said:

    And from SI today.......

    Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson will have to answer questions aiming to determine whether he had sex with any of the 18 massage therapists who issued statements of support for the quarterback, according to USA Today’s Brent Schrotenboer about Tuesday’s ruling. 

    The 26-year-old is facing 22 active civil lawsuits concerning sexual harassment and assault during massage therapy sessions. The lawsuits describe .......  

    ~~~~~~~~~ ♡ ~~~~~~~~~

    Oh say no more this is already a incredibly stupid ordeal  placed upon the BROWNS nation.  Just how do you fix this ?  Or are we just stuck with it. 

    And I read where Jim Thome's wife said that they would not be extending their season tickets because of the Watson deal.  Amazing. 

    The first part is somewhat old news, SI is just catching up.  For sure the plaintiff's attorney Buzbee is going to do everything in his power to dig up any dirt he can find, and keep the festivities going as long as possible. Not during football season though, by mutual agreement. It will easily stretch into 2023, Buzbee is obviously working on the retainer if I don't win, I don't get paid. 

    “Obviously, there was a lot of effort on their part to get the case settled so there could be a trade (Dolphins 2021) apparently,” Buzbee said. “I’m assuming at some point that will come about again. Time is on my side. I’m just gonna continue to pursue the case, continue to do my due diligence on the case.

  • @gorka said:

    And you're what happened as a result of anal sex.

    Your big head first thought to be giant hemorrhoid.

    You named yourself after another man.

    What type of guy take's another guy's last name? ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    You named yourself after another man.

    What type of guy take's another guy's last name? ?

    No I didn't, he took my name.

    But now that you've resorted to name shaming, who names themselves after cookware?

    At least go with something that works for you, like Crock Pot. I think I'm gonna start calling you Crock Pot.