WR
-
Then for some odd reason he is currently listed as a RB, as he was last year. Who knows how they will do it, maybe we will get the new roster and depth chart and James Hudson will be listed as a RB.
On ESPN's depth chart he is not listed as a RB, just 4th string Kick returner.
https://www.espn.com/nfl/team/depth/_/name/cle/cleveland-browns
On ESPN's depth chart he is not listed as a RB, just 4th string Kick returner.
Yeah, but as a punt returner he's all the way up to 3rd string.
He's always been listed as a RB on the team's site. And always played on the field as a receiver. (almost always)
-
Any way you cut it, it sounds like he will have a hard time sticking. Maybe he can make it as a WR. He won't be the returner and if he lines up as a back over Chubb,Hunt, or Johnson...even Ford, Stefanski should be evaluated.
Last year, when he came in, you knew he was getting the ball to run one of the 4-5 plays which were his package of plays.
-
I wasn't Felton's biggest supporter last year.....because he didn't seem to excel at anything. He's not real fast (and we knew that on draft day), he's not really a shifty route runner, he's only 5'9" and as a RB, the few times he did carry the ball, he was an arm tackle. I don't remember his blocking ability but I wouldn't think he was able to pancake anyone. - He was a 6th round rookie so there's a possibility that he makes a jump this year but as has been said, he's probably got a lot of competition for his roster spot.
I was a little disappointed in the Ford pick. I really didn't want to upset that RB apple cart that we had. I was thinking that we could get one more year out of the trio that we had...which was a great trio.
-
I wasn't Felton's biggest supporter last year.....because he didn't seem to excel at anything. He's not real fast (and we knew that on draft day), he's not really a shifty route runner, he's only 5'9" and as a RB, the few times he did carry the ball, he was an arm tackle. I don't remember his blocking ability but I wouldn't think he was able to pancake anyone. - He was a 6th round rookie so there's a possibility that he makes a jump this year but as has been said, he's probably got a lot of competition for his roster spot.
I was a little disappointed in the Ford pick. I really didn't want to upset that RB apple cart that we had. I was thinking that we could get one more year out of the trio that we had...which was a great trio.
-
Just how bad do we need Felton? Ford is a major upgrade IMO.
I think it's apples and oranges. Felton, IMO, was not brought in as a RB (I don't care that the Browns always list him as a RB). He may have lined up as a RB, but pre-snap he would go in motion or shift into the slot. I think that was the role they saw him in when they drafted him. That and return specialist, of which he looked kinda' shaky at so they pretty much stopped using him on returns.
Ford is more of a RB. - and I prefer Chevy's.
-
Just how bad do we need Felton? Ford is a major upgrade IMO.
I think it's apples and oranges. Felton, IMO, was not brought in as a RB (I don't care that the Browns always list him as a RB). He may have lined up as a RB, but pre-snap he would go in motion or shift into the slot. I think that was the role they saw him in when they drafted him. That and return specialist, of which he looked kinda' shaky at so they pretty much stopped using him on returns.
Ford is more of a RB. - and I prefer Chevy's.
I think it's apples and oranges. Felton, IMO, was not brought in as a RB (I don't care that the Browns always list him as a RB). He may have lined up as a RB, but pre-snap he would go in motion or shift into the slot. I think that was the role they saw him in when they drafted him. That and return specialist, of which he looked kinda' shaky at so they pretty much stopped using him on returns.
Ford is more of a RB. - and I prefer Chevy's.
Chevy's are reject GM garbage... no thanks..
-
I think it's apples and oranges. Felton, IMO, was not brought in as a RB (I don't care that the Browns always list him as a RB). He may have lined up as a RB, but pre-snap he would go in motion or shift into the slot. I think that was the role they saw him in when they drafted him. That and return specialist, of which he looked kinda' shaky at so they pretty much stopped using him on returns.
Ford is more of a RB. - and I prefer Chevy's.
Chevy's are reject GM garbage... no thanks..
-
-
Just how bad do we need Felton? Ford is a major upgrade IMO.
I think it's apples and oranges. Felton, IMO, was not brought in as a RB (I don't care that the Browns always list him as a RB). He may have lined up as a RB, but pre-snap he would go in motion or shift into the slot. I think that was the role they saw him in when they drafted him. That and return specialist, of which he looked kinda' shaky at so they pretty much stopped using him on returns.
Ford is more of a RB. - and I prefer Chevy's.
I think it's apples and oranges. Felton, IMO, was not brought in as a RB (I don't care that the Browns always list him as a RB). He may have lined up as a RB, but pre-snap he would go in motion or shift into the slot. I think that was the role they saw him in when they drafted him. That and return specialist, of which he looked kinda' shaky at so they pretty much stopped using him on returns.
Ford is more of a RB. - and I prefer Chevy's.
I was thinking about the Ford inference on this thread and those old 1969 era Ford/Chevy muscle cars which I had a few.
I had a beautiful red 1969 mach 1 and. the best car that I ever owned my 1969 Chevrolet Z-28 both created for the Trans-Am Class C racing. The winner hands down was the Z-28 ! In fact I firmly believe that the best year ever out of Detroit was 1969. The 69 Boss 302, Road Runners, Cudas, 442 on and on but the winner was Chevrolet.
Remember the SS 396 or 69 Yenko Camaro 427 among others ? Cars ready for street or strip at your dealers -or- better yet for guys like me who used to work on cars the want ads.
Shortly after that they started with the smog pumps and then the 1973 oil embargo and hello Hondas, Nissans and more. The muscle car era was officially dead but great while it lasted. Weekends at the strip started to fade away.....
-
Just how bad do we need Felton? Ford is a major upgrade IMO.
Felton is CHEAP and a guy that knows the system, is skilled and did fairly well as a rookie. He’s the kind of guy you need to fill out the end of the WR room the next three years.
Felton wasn’t what I would consider a great RB even at UCLA. He was a returner and guy they got the ball in space and let him use his speed and shiftiness.
Ford IMO has a floor as a #2 RB in the league.
-
I think it's apples and oranges. Felton, IMO, was not brought in as a RB (I don't care that the Browns always list him as a RB). He may have lined up as a RB, but pre-snap he would go in motion or shift into the slot. I think that was the role they saw him in when they drafted him. That and return specialist, of which he looked kinda' shaky at so they pretty much stopped using him on returns.
Ford is more of a RB. - and I prefer Chevy's.
I was thinking about the Ford inference on this thread and those old 1969 era Ford/Chevy muscle cars which I had a few.
I had a beautiful red 1969 mach 1 and. the best car that I ever owned my 1969 Chevrolet Z-28 both created for the Trans-Am Class C racing. The winner hands down was the Z-28 ! In fact I firmly believe that the best year ever out of Detroit was 1969. The 69 Boss 302, Road Runners, Cudas, 442 on and on but the winner was Chevrolet.
Remember the SS 396 or 69 Yenko Camaro 427 among others ? Cars ready for street or strip at your dealers -or- better yet for guys like me who used to work on cars the want ads.
Shortly after that they started with the smog pumps and then the 1973 oil embargo and hello Hondas, Nissans and more. The muscle car era was officially dead but great while it lasted. Weekends at the strip started to fade away.....
I firmly believe that the best year ever out of Detroit was 1969. The 69 Boss 302, Road Runners, Cudas, 442 on and on
I had a '69 Camaro. But I really liked my '72. After getting married we bought an '84. Sold it in 2000 while waiting for the C5 Vette. Still driving the Vette. Just over 40k miles on it now. I also had a big ol' Impala. Gold with a white top and a 327 engine. Man, that was a sweet ride in it's own right. One thing about Chevy's, they always cranked right over and started. I had a SAAB 99. One frigid Christmas morning, a snow storm the day and night before, the SAAB would not start. Too cold for it. My brother gave me a ride to my parent's house where on the side of their garage was my '72 Camaro...hadn't been started since the summer....I had to shovel snow away from the driver's side in order to get in....I turned the key and it went....vrm, vrm, VROOOOOMMMM. The SAAB, wouldn't start.
-
I had a 1975 Corvette Orange C3 vetted, 75 I bought in 77 for 79 that's $7,900 the end of the cheap buy vettes basically ever. It had 11,000 miles on it immaculate garage car a girl had it so for 2 years I had it under a bedspread -so- I had to make a choice pamper it or drive it. I chose drive it !
And for 10 more years I drove it, in a few parades, had a lot of fun with it but finally I got tired of storing it every winter so I finally got rid of it. If I had another garage I would have kept it. I've always liked Chevrolets the most.
But we're Chrysler people now my wife's last 7+ new cars have been Omnis, Caravans, 96 Intrepid (great car, neighbor kid still driving it), 99 300M fantastic car but my only lease never again. And we have had some really good Sebrings current one we ordered/got it on 05/05/05 and still going with 85,000 miles.....hey we're retired !
Plus my C-10, Austin Healy Mk III, motorcycles, I've always been a Motorhead.

-
I had a 1975 Corvette Orange C3 vetted, 75 I bought in 77 for 79 that's $7,900 the end of the cheap buy vettes basically ever. It had 11,000 miles on it immaculate garage car a girl had it so for 2 years I had it under a bedspread -so- I had to make a choice pamper it or drive it. I chose drive it !
And for 10 more years I drove it, in a few parades, had a lot of fun with it but finally I got tired of storing it every winter so I finally got rid of it. If I had another garage I would have kept it. I've always liked Chevrolets the most.
But we're Chrysler people now my wife's last 7+ new cars have been Omnis, Caravans, 96 Intrepid (great car, neighbor kid still driving it), 99 300M fantastic car but my only lease never again. And we have had some really good Sebrings current one we ordered/got it on 05/05/05 and still going with 85,000 miles.....hey we're retired !
Plus my C-10, Austin Healy Mk III, motorcycles, I've always been a Motorhead.

I had a 1975 Corvette Orange C3 vetted, 75 I bought in 77 for 79 that's $7,900 the end of the cheap buy vettes basically ever. It had 11,000 miles on it immaculate garage car a girl had it so for 2 years I had it under a bedspread -so- I had to make a choice pamper it or drive it. I chose drive it !
And for 10 more years I drove it, in a few parades, had a lot of fun with it but finally I got tired of storing it every winter so I finally got rid of it. If I had another garage I would have kept it. I've always liked Chevrolets the most.
But we're Chrysler people now my wife's last 7+ new cars have been Omnis, Caravans, 96 Intrepid (great car, neighbor kid still driving it), 99 300M fantastic car but my only lease never again. And we have had some really good Sebrings current one we ordered/got it on 05/05/05 and still going with 85,000 miles.....hey we're retired !
Plus my C-10, Austin Healy Mk III, motorcycles, I've always been a Motorhead.

I'm inviting you down to convince my wife that I "need" a new Miata Mx-5 to keep me off of motorcycles. She refuses to drive 2 seater.?
-
I had a 1975 Corvette Orange C3 vetted, 75 I bought in 77 for 79 that's $7,900 the end of the cheap buy vettes basically ever. It had 11,000 miles on it immaculate garage car a girl had it so for 2 years I had it under a bedspread -so- I had to make a choice pamper it or drive it. I chose drive it !
And for 10 more years I drove it, in a few parades, had a lot of fun with it but finally I got tired of storing it every winter so I finally got rid of it. If I had another garage I would have kept it. I've always liked Chevrolets the most.
But we're Chrysler people now my wife's last 7+ new cars have been Omnis, Caravans, 96 Intrepid (great car, neighbor kid still driving it), 99 300M fantastic car but my only lease never again. And we have had some really good Sebrings current one we ordered/got it on 05/05/05 and still going with 85,000 miles.....hey we're retired !
Plus my C-10, Austin Healy Mk III, motorcycles, I've always been a Motorhead.

I had a 1975 Corvette Orange C3 vetted, 75 I bought in 77 for 79 that's $7,900 the end of the cheap buy vettes basically ever. It had 11,000 miles on it immaculate garage car a girl had it so for 2 years I had it under a bedspread -so- I had to make a choice pamper it or drive it. I chose drive it !
And for 10 more years I drove it, in a few parades, had a lot of fun with it but finally I got tired of storing it every winter so I finally got rid of it. If I had another garage I would have kept it. I've always liked Chevrolets the most.
But we're Chrysler people now my wife's last 7+ new cars have been Omnis, Caravans, 96 Intrepid (great car, neighbor kid still driving it), 99 300M fantastic car but my only lease never again. And we have had some really good Sebrings current one we ordered/got it on 05/05/05 and still going with 85,000 miles.....hey we're retired !
Plus my C-10, Austin Healy Mk III, motorcycles, I've always been a Motorhead.

Chryslers are junk.
-
I had a 1975 Corvette Orange C3 vetted, 75 I bought in 77 for 79 that's $7,900 the end of the cheap buy vettes basically ever. It had 11,000 miles on it immaculate garage car a girl had it so for 2 years I had it under a bedspread -so- I had to make a choice pamper it or drive it. I chose drive it !
And for 10 more years I drove it, in a few parades, had a lot of fun with it but finally I got tired of storing it every winter so I finally got rid of it. If I had another garage I would have kept it. I've always liked Chevrolets the most.
But we're Chrysler people now my wife's last 7+ new cars have been Omnis, Caravans, 96 Intrepid (great car, neighbor kid still driving it), 99 300M fantastic car but my only lease never again. And we have had some really good Sebrings current one we ordered/got it on 05/05/05 and still going with 85,000 miles.....hey we're retired !
Plus my C-10, Austin Healy Mk III, motorcycles, I've always been a Motorhead.

I'm inviting you down to convince my wife that I "need" a new Miata Mx-5 to keep me off of motorcycles. She refuses to drive 2 seater.?
I'm inviting you down to convince my wife that I "need" a new Miata Mx-5 to keep me off of motorcycles. She refuses to drive 2 seater.?
I'll sign the petition!
A car guy buddy of mine loves his Miatas. (Mrs. Wife refuses to drive my vette....I'm still trying to figure out what's wrong with that)
Chryslers are junk.
Agreed. I got a PT Cruiser with 33K miles. I change oil religiously. Do it myself. I've got a spreadsheet with the cars' info (drain plug size & location, oil filter part # and location, proper oil viscosity, you name it) one of it's 4 fuckin' cylinders quit at 61,000 miles. POS
-
I had a 1975 Corvette Orange C3 vetted, 75 I bought in 77 for 79 that's $7,900 the end of the cheap buy vettes basically ever. It had 11,000 miles on it immaculate garage car a girl had it so for 2 years I had it under a bedspread -so- I had to make a choice pamper it or drive it. I chose drive it !
And for 10 more years I drove it, in a few parades, had a lot of fun with it but finally I got tired of storing it every winter so I finally got rid of it. If I had another garage I would have kept it. I've always liked Chevrolets the most.
But we're Chrysler people now my wife's last 7+ new cars have been Omnis, Caravans, 96 Intrepid (great car, neighbor kid still driving it), 99 300M fantastic car but my only lease never again. And we have had some really good Sebrings current one we ordered/got it on 05/05/05 and still going with 85,000 miles.....hey we're retired !
Plus my C-10, Austin Healy Mk III, motorcycles, I've always been a Motorhead.

I'm inviting you down to convince my wife that I "need" a new Miata Mx-5 to keep me off of motorcycles. She refuses to drive 2 seater.?
I'm inviting you down to convince my wife that I "need" a new Miata Mx-5 to keep me off of motorcycles. She refuses to drive 2 seater.?
Oh so I'm kind of the cover for your mid life possessions that you just must have......ahhhh I'll pass on that one.

-
I'm inviting you down to convince my wife that I "need" a new Miata Mx-5 to keep me off of motorcycles. She refuses to drive 2 seater.?
I'll sign the petition!
A car guy buddy of mine loves his Miatas. (Mrs. Wife refuses to drive my vette....I'm still trying to figure out what's wrong with that)
Chryslers are junk.
Agreed. I got a PT Cruiser with 33K miles. I change oil religiously. Do it myself. I've got a spreadsheet with the cars' info (drain plug size & location, oil filter part # and location, proper oil viscosity, you name it) one of it's 4 fuckin' cylinders quit at 61,000 miles. POS
I'll sign the petition!
A car guy buddy of mine loves his Miatas. (Mrs. Wife refuses to drive my vette....I'm still trying to figure out what's wrong with that)
Agreed. I got a PT Cruiser with 33K miles. I change oil religiously. Do it myself. I've got a spreadsheet with the cars' info (drain plug size & location, oil filter part # and location, proper oil viscosity, you name it) one of it's 4 fuckin' cylinders quit at 61,000 miles. POS
PT Cruiser eh, . We had a 92 Caravan V6 that we sold to my brother the odometer ended up with 240,000 when he sold it.
Our current Sebring ordered from the plant laid out in 2005, still running well in 2022 with about 85,000 on it.
Our 96 Intrepid with the good Mitsubishi 3.0 engine is still running, looks like a classic car.
I can honestly say that we've had NO lemons in all 8 or so we've had.....and we sold to friends/ family with NO complaints, zero. Nothing but good stories.
-
I'm inviting you down to convince my wife that I "need" a new Miata Mx-5 to keep me off of motorcycles. She refuses to drive 2 seater.?
Oh so I'm kind of the cover for your mid life possessions that you just must have......ahhhh I'll pass on that one.

Oh so I'm kind of the cover for your mid life possessions that you just must have......ahhhh I'll pass on that one.

Nope, at 75+ we're talking end life possessions. ??
I've already tried my best shot by telling her what my Mom said about my Dad when he died. Every other year after he retired he would buy a new car and trade in the one prior as part of the deal. My Mom would give him holy hell every two years about this little foible. When he died at 78 she asked herself why she had to be so hard on him about getting that new car each time when in fact he could afford far more than one every two years. She regretted not just leaving him alone about it. But that dog don't hunt with my wife, so I need new material.?
-
I'm inviting you down to convince my wife that I "need" a new Miata Mx-5 to keep me off of motorcycles. She refuses to drive 2 seater.?
I'll sign the petition!
A car guy buddy of mine loves his Miatas. (Mrs. Wife refuses to drive my vette....I'm still trying to figure out what's wrong with that)
Chryslers are junk.
Agreed. I got a PT Cruiser with 33K miles. I change oil religiously. Do it myself. I've got a spreadsheet with the cars' info (drain plug size & location, oil filter part # and location, proper oil viscosity, you name it) one of it's 4 fuckin' cylinders quit at 61,000 miles. POS
-
See my reply to mjp28 above.?
I think the Mazda Miatas are a really nice and relatively affordable fun little car. The 2022 MSRP is $27,650, truly affordable.
I think the 2022 Chevrolet Corvette starting about $62,295 is the best American made sportscaster in the world.....if you can get one. Used C7s are going for $100,000 +/-. Even the 2022 Corvette z06 MSRP is from about $90,000 if you can find one.....or just buy three Miatas and keep the change.
Blanket show cars or a fun daily driver it's up to you.....but i love the vettes, always will.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

