HUNT
-
the Browns told Hunt that they will not trade him so the ball is back in his court
So he needs to ball out and Hope for free agency when the time comes. I'm not sure when his contract comes due but after this season they're going to be a few key players looking for their next move. And no money or draft picks to replace them, thanks Jimmy.
WSS
-
It's almost like the Browns gave all their money to someone else and are running a bit short...
It's almost like the Browns gave all their money to someone else and are running a bit short...
It's almost like 1b (backup or 2nd) RB's in the NFL don't make $6mil a year.... The Browns want RB's with salaries more in line with 1/3 of that.
-
the Browns told Hunt that they will not trade him so the ball is back in his court
So he needs to ball out and Hope for free agency when the time comes. I'm not sure when his contract comes due but after this season they're going to be a few key players looking for their next move. And no money or draft picks to replace them, thanks Jimmy.
WSS
So he needs to ball out and Hope for free agency when the time comes. I'm not sure when his contract comes due but after this season they're going to be a few key players looking for their next move. And no money or draft picks to replace them, thanks Jimmy.
WSS
Franchise QBs take up a big chunk of a team's salary cap.
The Browns have like nine picks already for the upcoming draft.
-
It's almost like the Browns gave all their money to someone else and are running a bit short...
It's almost like 1b (backup or 2nd) RB's in the NFL don't make $6mil a year.... The Browns want RB's with salaries more in line with 1/3 of that.
It's almost like 1b (backup or 2nd) RB's in the NFL don't make $6mil a year.... The Browns want RB's with salaries more in line with 1/3 of that.
I wish they wanted a qb who wasn't a dirtbag endless controversy who wasn't going to make a historic high guaranteed hundreds of millions.
Just..........dammit.
-
Eventually, the Browns are going to have to let good players walk.
They can't pay everyone.
Eventually, the Browns are going to have to let good players walk.
They can't pay everyone.
That’s a good problem to have.
How long has it been since the Browns did that?
-
Remember this, we gave him a job and a paycheck when 31 other teams wouldn't.
If not for Cleveland he wouldn't have any of those millions.
He's under contract for this year for that amount for a reason.
He's a #2 back.
Remember this, we gave him a job and a paycheck when 31 other teams wouldn't.
If not for Cleveland he wouldn't have any of those millions.
He's under contract for this year for that amount for a reason.
He's a #2 back.
How many #2 running backs have led the league in rushing? Hunt would be the #1 RB on a lot of teams.
I look at Chubb and Hunt as 1a and 1b. Having both is not a luxury it’s a necessity if you make the effort we have running the ball.
I 100% agree- because of it being almost a foregone conclusion that Watson is going to miss significant time due to a suspension... Can't have too many quality running backs. I'm going to hold off on Ford... Looking good in training camp and looking good in the regular season are two different critters. OTOH, Hunt is a proven commodity.
-
BEREA — Kareem Hunt was back in team drills Sunday after sitting them out the previous two days in hopes of getting a contract extension.
-
-
If Watson starts throwing TD's and winning games, watch the attitude adjustment.
Why that depends entirely on how Baker does. Haven't you been paying attention at all??
-
Eventually, the Browns are going to have to let good players walk.
They can't pay everyone.
Eventually, the Browns are going to have to let good players walk.
They can't pay everyone.
That is why i have said to trade him.
I suspect we will before camo breaks.
-
Eventually, the Browns are going to have to let good players walk.
They can't pay everyone.
That is why i have said to trade him.
I suspect we will before camo breaks.
That is why i have said to trade him.
I suspect we will before camp breaks.
Depends, 'Peen... The dust has to settle on the Watson front before we let go of a guy like Hunt (no way if Deshaun gets hammered with an entire season). Say we do trade Kareem, and then Chubb gets hurt. Take your chances on Johnson or an unproven rookie like Ford to carry the load? Um, not from this armchair GM's POV.
-
Remember this, we gave him a job and a paycheck when 31 other teams wouldn't.
If not for Cleveland he wouldn't have any of those millions.
He's under contract for this year for that amount for a reason.
He's a #2 back.
How many #2 running backs have led the league in rushing? Hunt would be the #1 RB on a lot of teams.
I look at Chubb and Hunt as 1a and 1b. Having both is not a luxury it’s a necessity if you make the effort we have running the ball.
I 100% agree- because of it being almost a foregone conclusion that Watson is going to miss significant time due to a suspension... Can't have too many quality running backs. I'm going to hold off on Ford... Looking good in training camp and looking good in the regular season are two different critters. OTOH, Hunt is a proven commodity.
I 100% agree- because of it being almost a foregone conclusion that Watson is going to miss significant time due to a suspension... Can't have too many quality running backs. I'm going to hold off on Ford... Looking good in training camp and looking good in the regular season are two different critters. OTOH, Hunt is a proven commodity.
I hate to say it hoorta, but it was probably going to be a tough haul for the Browns to make the playoffs with Watson missing six games. Not impossible, but definitely not a slam-dunk either.
If he is suspended for 8+ games, the Browns aren't making the playoffs. Not in this conference.
-
I'm guessing in some eyes, Hunt's bitch deserved it.
Not saying I endorse or condone that kind of behavior... Forgive the chauvinistic take on this... But sometimes... There's just no other way to shut a woman up and bringing her back to reality... But that said... I'm against flat out against abuse of women... Physical,Mental... Whatever the case may be...
-
I'm guessing in some eyes, Hunt's bitch deserved it.
Not saying I endorse or condone that kind of behavior... Forgive the chauvinistic take on this... But sometimes... There's just no other way to shut a woman up and bringing her back to reality... But that said... I'm against flat out against abuse of women... Physical,Mental... Whatever the case may be...
Not saying I endorse or condone that kind of behavior... Forgive the chauvinistic take on this... But sometimes... There's just no other way to shut a woman up and bringing her back to reality... But that said... I'm against flat out against abuse of women... Physical,Mental... Whatever the case may be...
You are totally against physically abusing a woman, but sometimes the only way to shut a woman up is to physically abuse her.
Got it.
-
Kareem Hunt returns to team drills, 1st 2-minute drills, Cade York saves the day: What happened on at Browns training camp Day 10https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2022/08/kareem-hunt-returns-to-team-drills-1st-2-minute-drills-cade-york-saves-the-day-what-happened-on-at-browns-training-camp-day-10.html
-
I'm guessing in some eyes, Hunt's bitch deserved it.
Not saying I endorse or condone that kind of behavior... Forgive the chauvinistic take on this... But sometimes... There's just no other way to shut a woman up and bringing her back to reality... But that said... I'm against flat out against abuse of women... Physical,Mental... Whatever the case may be...
There's just no other way to shut a woman up
You know, bitches.
Are these the kind of thoughts that just come to you - you know, when you're snorting crystal meth off a switchblade, and then you realize you're late for work and it's noon but you were fired 3 weeks ago?
If I had it to do over again, I agree, I wouldn't get married - bitches are so much more fun! They're always dancing and wearing bikinis and mashing their boobs in your face, and they never get angry.
-
There's just no other way to shut a woman up
You know, bitches.
Are these the kind of thoughts that just come to you - you know, when you're snorting crystal meth off a switchblade, and then you realize you're late for work and it's noon but you were fired 3 weeks ago?
If I had it to do over again, I agree, I wouldn't get married - bitches are so much more fun! They're always dancing and wearing bikinis and mashing their boobs in your face, and they never get angry.
Ah, bitches.
Thoughts like this come to you - you know, when you're snorting crystal meth off a switchblade, and then you realize you're late for work and it's noon but you were fired 3 weeks ago?
If I had it to do over again, I wouldn't get married - bitches are so much more fun! They're always dancing and wearing bikinis and mashing their boobs in your face, and they never get angry.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login