Skip to content

HUNT

The Browns Board
70 24 3.5k 1
  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #33

    It's interesting how much we like Hunt and are disgusted by Watson.  

  • It's interesting how much we like Hunt and are disgusted by Watson.  

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @orion said:

    It's interesting how much we like Hunt and are disgusted by Watson.  

    I'm guessing in some eyes, Hunt's bitch deserved it.

  • It's interesting how much we like Hunt and are disgusted by Watson.  

    DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @orion said:

    It's interesting how much we like Hunt and are disgusted by Watson.  

    If Watson starts throwing TD's and winning games, watch the attitude adjustment.

  • @orion said:

    It's interesting how much we like Hunt and are disgusted by Watson.  

    If Watson starts throwing TD's and winning games, watch the attitude adjustment.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    If Watson starts throwing TD's and winning games, watch the attitude adjustment.

    Why that depends entirely on how Baker does. Haven't you been paying attention at all??

  • Eventually, the Browns are going to have to let good players walk.

    They can't pay everyone. 

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @dutch-oven said:

    Eventually, the Browns are going to have to let good players walk.

    They can't pay everyone. 

    That is why i have said to trade him.

    I suspect we will before camo breaks.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Eventually, the Browns are going to have to let good players walk.

    They can't pay everyone. 

    That is why i have said to trade him.

    I suspect we will before camo breaks.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @ballpeen said:

    That is why i have said to trade him.

    I suspect we will before camp breaks.

    Depends, 'Peen...  The dust has to settle on the Watson front before we let go of a guy like Hunt (no way if Deshaun gets hammered with an entire season). Say we do trade Kareem, and then Chubb gets hurt. Take your chances on Johnson or an unproven rookie like Ford to carry the load? Um, not from this armchair GM's POV.  🙂  

  • @silver-slayer said:

    Remember this, we gave him a job and a paycheck when 31 other teams wouldn't. 

    If not for Cleveland he wouldn't have any of those millions. 

    He's under contract for this year for that amount for a reason. 

    He's a #2  back. 

    How many #2 running backs have led the league in rushing?  Hunt would be the #1 RB on a lot of teams. 

    @sdbacker80 said:

    I look at Chubb and Hunt as 1a and 1b.  Having both is not a luxury it’s a necessity if you make the effort we have running the ball. 

    I 100% agree- because of it being almost a foregone conclusion that Watson is going to miss significant time due to a suspension... Can't have too many quality running backs.  I'm going to hold off on Ford... Looking good in training camp and looking good in the regular season are two different critters.  OTOH, Hunt is a proven commodity. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #39

    @hoorta said:

    I 100% agree- because of it being almost a foregone conclusion that Watson is going to miss significant time due to a suspension... Can't have too many quality running backs.  I'm going to hold off on Ford... Looking good in training camp and looking good in the regular season are two different critters.  OTOH, Hunt is a proven commodity. 

    I hate to say it hoorta, but it was probably going to be a tough haul for the Browns to make the playoffs with Watson missing six games. Not impossible, but definitely not a slam-dunk either.

    If he is suspended for 8+ games, the Browns aren't making the playoffs. Not in this conference. 

  • @orion said:

    It's interesting how much we like Hunt and are disgusted by Watson.  

    I'm guessing in some eyes, Hunt's bitch deserved it.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #40

    @d-bone said:

    I'm guessing in some eyes, Hunt's bitch deserved it.

    Not saying I endorse or condone that kind of behavior... Forgive the chauvinistic take on this... But sometimes... There's just no other way to shut a woman up and bringing her back to reality... But that said... I'm against flat out against abuse of women... Physical,Mental... Whatever the case may be...

  • @d-bone said:

    I'm guessing in some eyes, Hunt's bitch deserved it.

    Not saying I endorse or condone that kind of behavior... Forgive the chauvinistic take on this... But sometimes... There's just no other way to shut a woman up and bringing her back to reality... But that said... I'm against flat out against abuse of women... Physical,Mental... Whatever the case may be...

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @nickers said:

    Not saying I endorse or condone that kind of behavior... Forgive the chauvinistic take on this... But sometimes... There's just no other way to shut a woman up and bringing her back to reality... But that said... I'm against flat out against abuse of women... Physical,Mental... Whatever the case may be...

    You are totally against physically abusing a woman, but sometimes the only way to shut a woman up is to physically abuse her.

    Got it. 

  • VamboV Vambo wrote on last edited by
    #42

    Kareem Hunt returns to team drills, 1st 2-minute drills, Cade York saves the day: What happened on at Browns training camp Day 10https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2022/08/kareem-hunt-returns-to-team-drills-1st-2-minute-drills-cade-york-saves-the-day-what-happened-on-at-browns-training-camp-day-10.html

  • @d-bone said:

    I'm guessing in some eyes, Hunt's bitch deserved it.

    Not saying I endorse or condone that kind of behavior... Forgive the chauvinistic take on this... But sometimes... There's just no other way to shut a woman up and bringing her back to reality... But that said... I'm against flat out against abuse of women... Physical,Mental... Whatever the case may be...

    U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by Unsympathetic
    #43

    @nickers said:

    There's just no other way to shut a woman up

    You know, bitches. 

    Are these the kind of thoughts that just come to you - you know, when you're snorting crystal meth off a switchblade, and then you realize you're late for work and it's noon but you were fired 3 weeks ago?

    If I had it to do over again, I agree, I wouldn't get married - bitches are so much more fun!  They're always dancing and wearing bikinis and mashing their boobs in your face, and they never get angry.

  • @nickers said:

    There's just no other way to shut a woman up

    You know, bitches. 

    Are these the kind of thoughts that just come to you - you know, when you're snorting crystal meth off a switchblade, and then you realize you're late for work and it's noon but you were fired 3 weeks ago?

    If I had it to do over again, I agree, I wouldn't get married - bitches are so much more fun!  They're always dancing and wearing bikinis and mashing their boobs in your face, and they never get angry.

    VamboV Vambo wrote on last edited by
    #44

    @unsympathetic said:

    Ah, bitches. 

    Thoughts like this come to you - you know, when you're snorting crystal meth off a switchblade, and then you realize you're late for work and it's noon but you were fired 3 weeks ago?

    If I had it to do over again, I wouldn't get married - bitches are so much more fun!  They're always dancing and wearing bikinis and mashing their boobs in your face, and they never get angry.

    7kJN.gif.8db7fdaf57106bcf1dd127d1011b6f83.gif

  • @nickers said:

    There's just no other way to shut a woman up

    You know, bitches. 

    Are these the kind of thoughts that just come to you - you know, when you're snorting crystal meth off a switchblade, and then you realize you're late for work and it's noon but you were fired 3 weeks ago?

    If I had it to do over again, I agree, I wouldn't get married - bitches are so much more fun!  They're always dancing and wearing bikinis and mashing their boobs in your face, and they never get angry.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #45

    @unsympathetic said:

    You know, bitches. 

    Are these the kind of thoughts that just come to you - you know, when you're snorting crystal meth off a switchblade, and then you realize you're late for work and it's noon but you were fired 3 weeks ago?

    If I had it to do over again, I agree, I wouldn't get married - bitches are so much more fun!  They're always dancing and wearing bikinis and mashing their boobs in your face, and they never get angry.

    I can only imagine the skeletons in your own closet... Take stock of your own inventory... Meth is for losers... Never tried it... Never wanted to...

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by Unsympathetic
    #46

    So.. you read all that and couldn't tell it was comedy?

    I think that Prodigy album you found in the Self-Help section was misplaced.

    That's a joke which is a callback to your earlier pro-domestic-violence post.  Prodigy's biggest hit is a song called "smack my bitch up" .  This is also a callback to my own post about bitches! It was all a long setup..

  • So.. you read all that and couldn't tell it was comedy?

    I think that Prodigy album you found in the Self-Help section was misplaced.

    That's a joke which is a callback to your earlier pro-domestic-violence post.  Prodigy's biggest hit is a song called "smack my bitch up" .  This is also a callback to my own post about bitches! It was all a long setup..

    F FY56 wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @unsympathetic said:

    So.. you read all that and couldn't tell it was comedy?

    I think that Prodigy album you found in the Self-Help section was misplaced.

    That's a joke which is a callback to your earlier pro-domestic-violence post.  Prodigy's biggest hit is a song called "smack my bitch up" .  This is also a callback to my own post about bitches! It was all a long setup..

    I have no doubt you'll be taken aback if I told you most people don't listen to the shit you do.

  • @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    If Watson starts throwing TD's and winning games, watch the attitude adjustment.

    Why that depends entirely on how Baker does. Haven't you been paying attention at all??

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @texasag1969 said:

    Why that depends entirely on how Baker does. Haven't you been paying attention at all??

    Not really. The Panthers suck. Depending on whether or not we believe the hype the Browns are poised to go to the Super Bowl with any above average quarterback. Seems I've heard that tale before.

    WSS

  • It's interesting how much we like Hunt and are disgusted by Watson.  

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by jrb12711
    #49

    @orion said:

    It's interesting how much we like Hunt and are disgusted by Watson.  

    I mean, this one isn't too much of a head scratcher. With Hunt, it's clearly a scenario where all parties were drunk and arguing. The story is a lot he-said, she said but if you believe Hunt at any value he accused the girls of saying racial slurs and refusing to leave. Obviously, he crossed a line and was (and should have been) punished severely for it. Hunt lost likely 10's of millions of dollars of money from that video and incident: https://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/25471824/how-kareem-hunt-nfl-career-was-put-hold-night-town. What went down with Hunt, while awful, is a good example of someone who warrants a second and final chance.

    That scenario plays a lot differently than a dude searching for 66 massage therapists, 25+ of them accusing him of nefarious acts, and actively looking for what he put himself to. Really cut and dry actually.

  • @orion said:

    It's interesting how much we like Hunt and are disgusted by Watson.  

    I mean, this one isn't too much of a head scratcher. With Hunt, it's clearly a scenario where all parties were drunk and arguing. The story is a lot he-said, she said but if you believe Hunt at any value he accused the girls of saying racial slurs and refusing to leave. Obviously, he crossed a line and was (and should have been) punished severely for it. Hunt lost likely 10's of millions of dollars of money from that video and incident: https://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/25471824/how-kareem-hunt-nfl-career-was-put-hold-night-town. What went down with Hunt, while awful, is a good example of someone who warrants a second and final chance.

    That scenario plays a lot differently than a dude searching for 66 massage therapists, 25+ of them accusing him of nefarious acts, and actively looking for what he put himself to. Really cut and dry actually.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #50

    @jrb12711 said:

    I mean, this one isn't too much of a head scratcher. With Hunt, it's clearly a scenario where all parties were drunk and arguing. The story is a lot he-said, she said but if you believe Hunt at any value he accused the girls of saying racial slurs and refusing to leave. Obviously, he crossed a line and was (and should have been) punished severely for it. Hunt lost likely 10's of millions of dollars of money from that video and incident: https://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/25471824/how-kareem-hunt-nfl-career-was-put-hold-night-town. What went down with Hunt, while awful, is a good example of someone who warrants a second and final chance.

    That scenario plays a lot differently than a dude searching for 66 massage therapists, 25+ of them accusing him of nefarious acts, and actively looking for what he put himself to. Really cut and dry actually.

    True.  Justice should be fair and uniform as much as possible with all of the  pertinent facts   taken into account. 

    A blindfolded woman with the scales and a big azz sword !

    a-depiction-of-woman-holding-scales-of-justice,2321317.jpg

  • @orion said:

    It's interesting how much we like Hunt and are disgusted by Watson.  

    I mean, this one isn't too much of a head scratcher. With Hunt, it's clearly a scenario where all parties were drunk and arguing. The story is a lot he-said, she said but if you believe Hunt at any value he accused the girls of saying racial slurs and refusing to leave. Obviously, he crossed a line and was (and should have been) punished severely for it. Hunt lost likely 10's of millions of dollars of money from that video and incident: https://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/25471824/how-kareem-hunt-nfl-career-was-put-hold-night-town. What went down with Hunt, while awful, is a good example of someone who warrants a second and final chance.

    That scenario plays a lot differently than a dude searching for 66 massage therapists, 25+ of them accusing him of nefarious acts, and actively looking for what he put himself to. Really cut and dry actually.

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @jrb12711 said:

    I mean, this one isn't too much of a head scratcher. With Hunt, it's clearly a scenario where all parties were drunk and arguing. The story is a lot he-said, she said but if you believe Hunt at any value he accused the girls of saying racial slurs and refusing to leave. Obviously, he crossed a line and was (and should have been) punished severely for it. Hunt lost likely 10's of millions of dollars of money from that video and incident: https://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/25471824/how-kareem-hunt-nfl-career-was-put-hold-night-town. What went down with Hunt, while awful, is a good example of someone who warrants a second and final chance.

    That scenario plays a lot differently than a dude searching for 66 massage therapists, 25+ of them accusing him of nefarious acts, and actively looking for what he put himself to. Really cut and dry actually.

    What??

    Did Watson punch someone?

    Man, you've got your values in a pretzel.  

  • @jrb12711 said:

    I mean, this one isn't too much of a head scratcher. With Hunt, it's clearly a scenario where all parties were drunk and arguing. The story is a lot he-said, she said but if you believe Hunt at any value he accused the girls of saying racial slurs and refusing to leave. Obviously, he crossed a line and was (and should have been) punished severely for it. Hunt lost likely 10's of millions of dollars of money from that video and incident: https://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/25471824/how-kareem-hunt-nfl-career-was-put-hold-night-town. What went down with Hunt, while awful, is a good example of someone who warrants a second and final chance.

    That scenario plays a lot differently than a dude searching for 66 massage therapists, 25+ of them accusing him of nefarious acts, and actively looking for what he put himself to. Really cut and dry actually.

    What??

    Did Watson punch someone?

    Man, you've got your values in a pretzel.  

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @orion said:

    What??

    Did Watson punch someone?

    Man, you've got your values in a pretzel.  

    Watson should be fined for not knowing the difference between a hooker and a massage therapist.