Skip to content

Watson Suspended for 11 Games and Fined $5 Million / and a bit OT and back.

The Browns Board
1.3k 59 47.4k 1
  • Dammit, if only I would've done some electrical work for him, as I'm sure I would suddenly remember how he made me feel uncomfortable walking around in those tight shorts and muscle shirt while showing me what he wanted done, all while saying "You can load up my panel any day Sparky". 

    Well, there goes my retirement plan. 

    @d-bone said:

    Dammit, if only I would've done some electrical work for him, as I'm sure I would suddenly remember how he made me feel uncomfortable walking around in those tight shorts and muscle shirt while showing me what he wanted done, all while saying "You can load up my panel any day Sparky". 

    Well, there goes my retirement plan. 

    That was good !  

    And I wouldn't worry about your retirement package  ...................... just yet.   😆

  • @d-bone said:

    Dammit, if only I would've done some electrical work for him, as I'm sure I would suddenly remember how he made me feel uncomfortable walking around in those tight shorts and muscle shirt while showing me what he wanted done, all while saying "You can load up my panel any day Sparky". 

    Well, there goes my retirement plan. 

    That was good !  

    And I wouldn't worry about your retirement package  ...................... just yet.   😆

    @mjp28 said:

    That was good !  

    And I wouldn't worry about your retirement package  ...................... just yet.   😆

    As long as the free shower package comes with it , right?      

    .........  and I had to re-edit the emoji face !   😆    Still funny stuff.    And im watching old reruns of Rescue Me now..  Funny stuff too.

  • Here you go MJP!!!

  • Seems a bit convenient that this is filed when he’s eligible to return to the building 

    No news when he’s gone away, but soon as he’s back in the news, let’s file a suit

  • Another money hungry ho.

  • Here you go MJP!!!

    @nickers said:

    Here you go MJP!!!

    Oh we did Bathfitters last year......big $$$$......but it was worth it.  Part of a complete remodeling  of our 36 year old house.    And after almost 4 years DONE, but worth the time spent.   Just sayin '    🙂

  • For DW's gold digger accusers, at least it was a one-off affair. This poor lady loves money so much, she is stuck eating wrinkled d*ck for the rest of her new husbands' life.

    https://www.bostonglobe.com/2022/10/15/lifestyle/robert-kraft-marries-dana-blumberg-surprise-wedding-with-tom-brady-elton-john-attendance/ 

  • And for our “No Shit” quote of the week.


    I thought the HC determines who’s the starter?

    Anyway, we’re not sitting the $230 million dollar man.

    D39C9D6E-10A0-474F-BA34-04AD0447EDC0.png

  • And for our “No Shit” quote of the week.


    I thought the HC determines who’s the starter?

    Anyway, we’re not sitting the $230 million dollar man.

    D39C9D6E-10A0-474F-BA34-04AD0447EDC0.png

    @canton-dawg said:

    I thought the HC determines who’s the starter?

    ....and Stef says, "Yeah, I just work here."

  • @gumby73 said:

    Pluto

    I want the Berry and Stefanski combination to survive and thrive. Changing those key positions every few years often creates more problems than it solves.

    I whole heartedly agree.  I haven't seen anything to indicate that these guys are trash.  We're not going to like every decision, draft pick or play call no matter who's the GM / HC team.  These guys 'seem to be' birds of a feather, there's no toxic relationships like we've seen before.  I would tell Haslem, "I don't know how much better you can make it....but you can fuck it up".   

  • @gumby73 said:

    Pluto

    I want the Berry and Stefanski combination to survive and thrive. Changing those key positions every few years often creates more problems than it solves.

    I whole heartedly agree.  I haven't seen anything to indicate that these guys are trash.  We're not going to like every decision, draft pick or play call no matter who's the GM / HC team.  These guys 'seem to be' birds of a feather, there's no toxic relationships like we've seen before.  I would tell Haslem, "I don't know how much better you can make it....but you can fuck it up".   

    @orion said:

    I want the Berry and Stefanski combination to survive and thrive. Changing those key positions every few years often creates more problems than it solves.

    I whole heartedly agree.  I haven't seen anything to indicate that these guys are trash.  We're not going to like every decision, draft pick or play call no matter who's the GM / HC team.  These guys 'seem to be' birds of a feather, there's no toxic relationships like we've seen before.  I would tell Haslem, "I don't know how much better you can make it....but you can fuck in up".   

    Agree.

    It's maddening as a fan.

    Who would have thought Holmgren would exploit Haslam? 

    Who would have thought Hue would suck so bad? Damn, I thought he would be pretty good.

    "In Dorsey we trust"...oops, well he wasn't ultra terrible. He made a few signings that bit the Browns, but he brought more good than bad.

    Berry, Stefanski...yeah there's things to clean up. But there's also promise. Please give these guys time. Let them learn from the failures. Make Cle a stable place for once.