Skip to content

Watson Suspended for 11 Games and Fined $5 Million / and a bit OT and back.

The Browns Board
1.3k 59 47.6k 1
  • Blue balls are a medical need.

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Blue balls are a medical need.

    I'll 2nd that!  🙂

  • Blue balls are a medical need.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Blue balls are a medical need.

    Another astute observation by our diehard.  😳

  • Regarding the 66 massage therapist in 17 months.  
     

    I don’t think it’s uncommon to live a huge city that is much more transient in nature than say a Cleveland where people take roots and don’t come and go as often.  A therapist can be here today and gone tomorrow.  Couple that with a football players demanding schedule short of time and a profession where chiropractic needs or massage needs are common.  You have a greater need and a tight schedule and these guys and gals may not be full time or guess what they have other clients and patients.  
     

    So to say well no one has 66 massage therapist I think you need context 

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Regarding the 66 massage therapist in 17 months.  
     

    I don’t think it’s uncommon to live a huge city that is much more transient in nature than say a Cleveland where people take roots and don’t come and go as often.  A therapist can be here today and gone tomorrow.  Couple that with a football players demanding schedule short of time and a profession where chiropractic needs or massage needs are common.  You have a greater need and a tight schedule and these guys and gals may not be full time or guess what they have other clients and patients.  
     

    So to say well no one has 66 massage therapist I think you need context 

    Maybe if the quality and effectiveness of the masseuse in question was actually the point instead of trolling for hookers.

    WSS

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    Regarding the 66 massage therapist in 17 months.  
     

    I don’t think it’s uncommon to live a huge city that is much more transient in nature than say a Cleveland where people take roots and don’t come and go as often.  A therapist can be here today and gone tomorrow.  Couple that with a football players demanding schedule short of time and a profession where chiropractic needs or massage needs are common.  You have a greater need and a tight schedule and these guys and gals may not be full time or guess what they have other clients and patients.  
     

    So to say well no one has 66 massage therapist I think you need context 

    Maybe if the quality and effectiveness of the masseuse in question was actually the point instead of trolling for hookers.

    WSS

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by

    @westside-steve said:

    Maybe if the quality and effectiveness of the masseuse in question was actually the point instead of trolling for hookers.

    WSS

    Well they are being labeled as Masseuse or “victims” depending on the media outlet.  They are making money and it appears they are all consenting adults.  If the consenting adult aspect changes he should most definitely be charged.
     

    But  It would be nice to question these “victims” to find out their credentials before we call them hookers. 

  • @westside-steve said:

    Maybe if the quality and effectiveness of the masseuse in question was actually the point instead of trolling for hookers.

    WSS

    Well they are being labeled as Masseuse or “victims” depending on the media outlet.  They are making money and it appears they are all consenting adults.  If the consenting adult aspect changes he should most definitely be charged.
     

    But  It would be nice to question these “victims” to find out their credentials before we call them hookers. 

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Well they are being labeled as Masseuse or “victims” depending on the media outlet.  They are making money and it appears they are all consenting adults.  If the consenting adult aspect changes he should most definitely be charged.
     

    But  It would be nice to question these “victims” to find out their credentials before we call them hookers. 

    I actually didn't to call them hookers I said that Deshawn was trolling for hookers. He was looking for a massage therapist who was willing to suck his dick for the price of the massage probably substantially inflated. Whether they accepted the offer or not is what would make them hookers or not.

    As for whether or not that type of behavior should be enough to derail someone's career? I don't really think so but the NFL relies on image like a lot of Industries based on entertainment or public relations. So if this creep lays a blanket of stick on the Cleveland Browns for years to come? 

    WSS

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    Think back to every former Cleveland BROWNS quarterback and compare their behavior and pay package with this DW debacle.   Amazing huh.

    It all comes back to what can they do about it now with each new complaint against  DW, 66 women now ?  I've lost count.

    DW going to break celebrity Bill Cosby's record.   Sad.

  • C crstphr2 wrote on last edited by

    The end result is:

    In no way, shape, or form will this guy be behind center of any team until the cases are resolved (one way or another).

    The NFL won't allow it.  

  • @nickers said:

    How in fuck can he lead a group of men?

    He only has to lead them enough so that they can run under it and catch it.  And then make good decisions with the football.  If he can do that, then nothing else will matter while they're between the white lines.

    Until that time, stuff has to play out.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @orion said:

    He only has to lead them enough so that they can run under it and catch it.  And then make good decisions with the football.  If he can do that, then nothing else will matter while they're between the white lines.

    Until that time, stuff has to play out.

    The Watson storyline is just gross, but lets stop with the "how can he lead men" narrative.

    I never heard this once uttered when the previous starting QB was running from the police or cheating on his brand-new wife. 

    I think NFL players are well aware that many of their contemporaries are shady individuals. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven

    Just a friendly reminder how the universe likes to fuck with people from time to time... That would be the American Massage Therapist Association National Convention.

    amta convention.png

  • Regarding the 66 massage therapist in 17 months.  
     

    I don’t think it’s uncommon to live a huge city that is much more transient in nature than say a Cleveland where people take roots and don’t come and go as often.  A therapist can be here today and gone tomorrow.  Couple that with a football players demanding schedule short of time and a profession where chiropractic needs or massage needs are common.  You have a greater need and a tight schedule and these guys and gals may not be full time or guess what they have other clients and patients.  
     

    So to say well no one has 66 massage therapist I think you need context 

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Regarding the 66 massage therapist in 17 months.  
     

    I don’t think it’s uncommon to live a huge city that is much more transient in nature than say a Cleveland where people take roots and don’t come and go as often.  A therapist can be here today and gone tomorrow.  Couple that with a football players demanding schedule short of time and a profession where chiropractic needs or massage needs are common.  You have a greater need and a tight schedule and these guys and gals may not be full time or guess what they have other clients and patients.  
     

    So to say well no one has 66 massage therapist I think you need context 

    You should apply to be part of DW's defense team.  🙂 He's chirping again "I didn't do anything wrong, and didn't force anyone to do anything." Too bad The Gipper is dead,  but I'm pretty sure he'd agree with me, consensual sex when the women gets paid is called- gasp! Prostitution.  

    BTW, already factual that a bunch of these women weren't licensed massage therapists, and Watson flew at least one of them in from out of state. 

    I said it before and I'll repeat it. It's extremely unusual for NFL teams having their players getting massages outside of the team facilities. For pro athletes, their body is their paycheck. I'd like to think in that circumstance, I'd only want at most a couple of highly qualified medical massage therapists that I trust working on me, not 66. 

  • @sdbacker80 said:

    Regarding the 66 massage therapist in 17 months.  
     

    I don’t think it’s uncommon to live a huge city that is much more transient in nature than say a Cleveland where people take roots and don’t come and go as often.  A therapist can be here today and gone tomorrow.  Couple that with a football players demanding schedule short of time and a profession where chiropractic needs or massage needs are common.  You have a greater need and a tight schedule and these guys and gals may not be full time or guess what they have other clients and patients.  
     

    So to say well no one has 66 massage therapist I think you need context 

    You should apply to be part of DW's defense team.  🙂 He's chirping again "I didn't do anything wrong, and didn't force anyone to do anything." Too bad The Gipper is dead,  but I'm pretty sure he'd agree with me, consensual sex when the women gets paid is called- gasp! Prostitution.  

    BTW, already factual that a bunch of these women weren't licensed massage therapists, and Watson flew at least one of them in from out of state. 

    I said it before and I'll repeat it. It's extremely unusual for NFL teams having their players getting massages outside of the team facilities. For pro athletes, their body is their paycheck. I'd like to think in that circumstance, I'd only want at most a couple of highly qualified medical massage therapists that I trust working on me, not 66. 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

    I'd only want at most a couple of highly qualified medical massage therapists that I trust working on me, not 66. 

    How about 69??

  • L laiccm wrote on last edited by

    So he didn't ask, force or even suggest...she just "knew" what he wanted. And she is one if the plaintiffs??!

    Screenshot_20220616-141405_Twitter.jpg

  • @nickers said:

    We should be talking about OTA's and playoffs... Instead.. We're talking about some ass hats sexual behaviour.... LOL...

    I'm betting on that Berry does not want the NFL to be waiting until June or July to decide on Watson-gate..

    1.) Browns mandatory camp is June 14-16th..

    2.) Most wanted remaining FA's.. Decide on a team around the 1st of June during OTA's, just prior to showing up to a Mandatory Camp..

    o26.gif      

    Rumors say the Rams are chasing J. Clowney.. Clowney maybe waiting out, for a Watson-gate decision too ..  

    L laiccm wrote on last edited by

    @gumby73 said:

    I'm betting on that Berry does not want the NFL to be waiting until June or July to decide on Watson-gate..

    1.) Browns mandatory camp is June 14-16th..

    2.) Most wanted remaining FA's.. Decide on a team around the 1st of June during OTA's, just prior to showing up to a Mandatory Camp..

    o26.gif      

    Rumors say the Rams are chasing J. Clowney.. Clowney maybe waiting out, for a Watson-gate decision too ..  

    Screenshot_20220616-141405_Twitter.jpg

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    Well…that one.

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by

    I just read this in the other thread.

  • Well…that one.

    L laiccm wrote on last edited by

    @canton-dawg said:

    Well…that one.

    Baker was the investigator...if her bar was THAT low....ijs

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by

    And The media has already convicted him.  
     

    And the masses as usual are just eating it up.  

  • So he didn't ask, force or even suggest...she just "knew" what he wanted. And she is one if the plaintiffs??!

    Screenshot_20220616-141405_Twitter.jpg

    DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by

    @laiccm said:

    So he didn't ask, force or even suggest...she just "knew" what he wanted. And she is one if the plaintiffs??!

    Screenshot_20220616-141405_Twitter.jpg

    Browns board:  guilty!

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    Anybody here miss football  ?  or other sports ⚾  or anything besides DW trying to figure out if Bill Cosby is really his Dada?   

    Anything but this neverending stuff.....and he might still be the BROWNS starting quarterback.   😳.    Dada ?

  • And The media has already convicted him.  
     

    And the masses as usual are just eating it up.  

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73

    @sdbacker80 said:

    And The media has already convicted him.  
     

    And the masses as usual are just eating it up.  

     
    After months of slanted coverage bashing Deshaun Watson, Florio/PFT reporting today on a "leak" of what his very compelling argument would be in appealing any suspension.
    Seems they might be bracing for no suspension to be issued with this pre-emptive explanation of why. #Browns

    FVYoDzOXwAAzi_n.jpg.a5158acb893849895af40348d98214ee.jpg

    cutting to the chase...( Watson's best witness, maybe his phone text messages)  

    Even with the allegations of the new 24th accuser and additional anonymous sources quoted in these reports,

    the fact remains that only two or three of these accusers are even alleging any actual physical contact at all.

    And even these don’t include any allegations of rape or violence. Even if one were to believe all of the allegations against Watson, the most you have is that he was a sex addict or sex pest who was aggressive about trying to pay “masseuses” for sex. 

    long.. but ..parts are believable https://www.clevelandfrowns.com/2022/06/tony-buzbees-smear-campaign-against-deshaun-watson-is-becoming-increasingly-desperate-and-transparent/ 

    prepare for a bumpy ride ? up until training camp

      edit---took MKC all of 36 minutes since post..   https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2022/06/nflpa-bracing-for-unprecedented-discipline-of-deshaun-watson-but-prepared-to-vigorously-fight-it-per-report.html