Skip to content

It is worth it?

The Browns Board
47 24 3.4k 1
  • @texasag1969 said:

    I call that winning the August Championship. When it doesn't work out at the end, just wait 'till next August and the trophy is ours again.??

    Yes, I remember the Preseason Championship ?? when we went 4-0 under the nefarious Hue Jackson.

    Little did we know at the time, those would be the only games we would win all season.

    @canton-dawg said:

    Yes, I remember the Preseason Championship ?? when we went 4-0 under the nefarious Hue Jackson.

    Little did we know at the time, those would be the only games we would win all season.

    I still have my shirt.

    d0e0459c5f69322184f3e746082b57e3_crop_exact.png

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Anybody else read this title and immediately think of a Missy Elliot chorus? 

    Yes! that's her.. thanks  LoL 

    I'm no grammar god ? but, Is it worth it?.. Works for me 

    @gumby73 said:

    Yes! that's her.. thanks  LoL 

    I'm no grammar god ? but, Is it worth it?.. Works for me 

    Except it should be WAS it worth it?  The Watson deal is said and done.

    IS it worth it implies a deal still in progress.

  • @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

    Image

    Image

    Haha "Free Watson"...never too young to be woke I guess. Good job dad!

  • @canton-dawg said:

    Yes, I remember the Preseason Championship ?? when we went 4-0 under the nefarious Hue Jackson.

    Little did we know at the time, those would be the only games we would win all season.

    I still have my shirt.

    d0e0459c5f69322184f3e746082b57e3_crop_exact.png

    @fy56 said:

    I still have my shirt.

    d0e0459c5f69322184f3e746082b57e3_crop_exact.png

    I wish I had that t-shirt back when I had season tickets to Vanderbilt Football.  One week, I wore a Vandy hat and a Cleveland Browns t-shirt when this guy and his wife leaned into the aisle I was walking up.  He said "You poor thing - how do you do it?  Aren't Saturdays tough enough?"  There were so many ways I could have answered that question while LSU was rat-housing Vandy.  I just said "I can't stand football teams that score Touchdowns" and returned to my seat.

  • @fy56 said:

    I still have my shirt.

    d0e0459c5f69322184f3e746082b57e3_crop_exact.png

    I wish I had that t-shirt back when I had season tickets to Vanderbilt Football.  One week, I wore a Vandy hat and a Cleveland Browns t-shirt when this guy and his wife leaned into the aisle I was walking up.  He said "You poor thing - how do you do it?  Aren't Saturdays tough enough?"  There were so many ways I could have answered that question while LSU was rat-housing Vandy.  I just said "I can't stand football teams that score Touchdowns" and returned to my seat.

    @flugel said:

    I wish I had that t-shirt back when I had season tickets to Vanderbilt Football.  One week, I wore a Vandy hat and a Cleveland Browns t-shirt when this guy and his wife leaned into the aisle I was walking up.  He said "You poor thing - how do you do it?  Aren't Saturdays tough enough?"  There were so many ways I could have answered that question while LSU was rat-housing Vandy.  I just said "I can't stand football teams that score Touchdowns" and returned to my seat.

    Reminds me of Gene Stallings' offense after they graduated 4.0 GPA Civil Engineering major QB Ed Hargett. Against Cinn. at Kyle field the Defense was so good that they created either the 5th or 6th turnover late in the game down 14-0 and people in the stands started yelling, "Leave the defense in!" The offense no longer had Hargett in the huddle telling everyone to forget the play sent in by the sidelines, he'd make the call at the LOS. They stunk it up after Hargett left.

  • totally worth it

  • https://www.aol.com/nfl-advisor-says-she-feels-025707518.html

    Watson insisted he never assaulted anybody after accepting his suspension.

    Might not be the exact correct thread for this.

    WSS

  • I get what this NFL rep is saying here.. I do

    But, we still have a lawyer-ed up Watson, defending his guilt on maybe only truly assaulting 2-3 of the women that filed that claim against him originally..Not all 30, he paid did..  Robinson could only roundup 4 to speak to..

    I'm I wrong here?   

    and, I swore I saw this QB stand at a podium, and "apologize to All* women that this may have affected" (on media deaf ears ?️)  

    His non-admitted guilt is? He has some type of sex fantasy that Watson can only fix himself by admitting he has one... it is what it is media taking heads..

    No Counseling fees needed  ?  Start here ^^

  • I get what this NFL rep is saying here.. I do

    But, we still have a lawyer-ed up Watson, defending his guilt on maybe only truly assaulting 2-3 of the women that filed that claim against him originally..Not all 30, he paid did..  Robinson could only roundup 4 to speak to..

    I'm I wrong here?   

    and, I swore I saw this QB stand at a podium, and "apologize to All* women that this may have affected" (on media deaf ears ?️)  

    His non-admitted guilt is? He has some type of sex fantasy that Watson can only fix himself by admitting he has one... it is what it is media taking heads..

    No Counseling fees needed  ?  Start here ^^

    @gumby73 said:

    I get what this NFL rep is saying here.. I do

    But, we still have a lawyer-ed up Watson, defending his guilt on maybe only truly assaulting 2-3 of the women that filed that claim against him originally..Not all 30, he paid did..  Robinson could only roundup 4 to speak to..

    I'm I wrong here?   

    and, I swore I saw this QB stand at a podium, and "apologize to All* women that this may have affected" (on media deaf ears ?️)  

    His non-admitted guilt is? He has some type of sex fantasy that Watson can only fix himself by admitting he has one... it is what it is media taking heads..

    No Counseling fees needed  ?  Start here ^^

    Lucy 5 cents for Psychiatric Help.

  • I get what this NFL rep is saying here.. I do

    But, we still have a lawyer-ed up Watson, defending his guilt on maybe only truly assaulting 2-3 of the women that filed that claim against him originally..Not all 30, he paid did..  Robinson could only roundup 4 to speak to..

    I'm I wrong here?   

    and, I swore I saw this QB stand at a podium, and "apologize to All* women that this may have affected" (on media deaf ears ?️)  

    His non-admitted guilt is? He has some type of sex fantasy that Watson can only fix himself by admitting he has one... it is what it is media taking heads..

    No Counseling fees needed  ?  Start here ^^

    @gumby73 said:

    I get what this NFL rep is saying here.. I do

    But, we still have a lawyer-ed up Watson, defending his guilt on maybe only truly assaulting 2-3 of the women that filed that claim against him originally..Not all 30, he paid did..  Robinson could only roundup 4 to speak to..

    I'm I wrong here?   

    and, I swore I saw this QB stand at a podium, and "apologize to All* women that this may have affected" (on media deaf ears ?️)  

    His non-admitted guilt is? He has some type of sex fantasy that Watson can only fix himself by admitting he has one... it is what it is media taking heads..

    No Counseling fees needed  ?  Start here ^^

    One thing to keep in mind... Without really knowing Watson's background all too well...  I do know he was raised by his mom and his "Aunties" according to him... Outside of maybe his college coach... I don't believe he's had any real strong male force in his life. Now I'm not here to condemn single moms... There's some great ones out there... I know a few...  But this kid was surrounded by women his whole life until adult hood most likely without any real male guidance I know of... Coming from a broken home does weird shit to people.. The scars are lifelong lasting... The kid has to admit he's got some issues. I'm not saying its his moms fault or his aunts... But he needs to gather control of himself and quit lying to himself and those surrounding him...

  • @gumby73 said:

    I get what this NFL rep is saying here.. I do

    But, we still have a lawyer-ed up Watson, defending his guilt on maybe only truly assaulting 2-3 of the women that filed that claim against him originally..Not all 30, he paid did..  Robinson could only roundup 4 to speak to..

    I'm I wrong here?   

    and, I swore I saw this QB stand at a podium, and "apologize to All* women that this may have affected" (on media deaf ears ?️)  

    His non-admitted guilt is? He has some type of sex fantasy that Watson can only fix himself by admitting he has one... it is what it is media taking heads..

    No Counseling fees needed  ?  Start here ^^

    One thing to keep in mind... Without really knowing Watson's background all too well...  I do know he was raised by his mom and his "Aunties" according to him... Outside of maybe his college coach... I don't believe he's had any real strong male force in his life. Now I'm not here to condemn single moms... There's some great ones out there... I know a few...  But this kid was surrounded by women his whole life until adult hood most likely without any real male guidance I know of... Coming from a broken home does weird shit to people.. The scars are lifelong lasting... The kid has to admit he's got some issues. I'm not saying its his moms fault or his aunts... But he needs to gather control of himself and quit lying to himself and those surrounding him...

    @nickers said:

    One thing to keep in mind... Without really knowing Watson's background all too well...  I do know he was raised by his mom and his "Aunties" according to him... Outside of maybe his college coach... I don't believe he's had any real strong male force in his life. Now I'm not here to condemn single moms... There's some great ones out there... I know a few...  But this kid was surrounded by women his whole life until adult hood most likely without any real male guidance I know of... Coming from a broken home does weird shit to people.. The scars are lifelong lasting... The kid has to admit he's got some issues. I'm not saying its his moms fault or his aunts... But he needs to gather control of himself and quit lying to himself and those surrounding him...

    Which is what any good therapist would do if they are competent. You assist the person you are counseling take a good honest look at himself/herself while guiding them through the therapeutic process to address what they see and come up with viable solutions in changing their lives. I'm not a sexual problems therapist, but I know some who specialize in it. They have to go through some very specialized training/certification to become competent in that field. The Browns organization will help him find a good one.

  • @gumby73 said:

    I get what this NFL rep is saying here.. I do

    But, we still have a lawyer-ed up Watson, defending his guilt on maybe only truly assaulting 2-3 of the women that filed that claim against him originally..Not all 30, he paid did..  Robinson could only roundup 4 to speak to..

    I'm I wrong here?   

    and, I swore I saw this QB stand at a podium, and "apologize to All* women that this may have affected" (on media deaf ears ?️)  

    His non-admitted guilt is? He has some type of sex fantasy that Watson can only fix himself by admitting he has one... it is what it is media taking heads..

    No Counseling fees needed  ?  Start here ^^

    Lucy 5 cents for Psychiatric Help.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Lucy 5 cents for Psychiatric Help.

    Inflation! Get Lucy a new sign ?... all my doctors have become labeled specialist to get that extra 10 bucks in co-pays .. *Is it worth it? 😉 

    Well, my wife says I am a gibber jabber.. than she laughs, as I break into lyrics from Sound of Madness

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Lucy 5 cents for Psychiatric Help.

    Inflation! Get Lucy a new sign ?... all my doctors have become labeled specialist to get that extra 10 bucks in co-pays .. *Is it worth it? 😉 

    Well, my wife says I am a gibber jabber.. than she laughs, as I break into lyrics from Sound of Madness

    @gumby73 said:

    Inflation! Get Lucy a new sign ?... all my doctors have become labeled specialist to get that extra 10 bucks in co-pays .. *Is it worth it? 😉 

    Well, my wife says I am a gibber jabber.. than she laughs, as I break into lyrics from Sound of Madness

    Should I lend her my gumby secret decoder ring????

  • Narrator:

    ........"it was not worth it......."

  • Narrator:

    ........"it was not worth it......."

    @pat-mahomo said:

    Narrator:

    ........"it was not worth it......."

    Yeah.

    Just remember that the fans didn't make this move. ESPN, etc seem to think we did. It gets tiring.

  • the Browns went from being despised for that trade by other NFL teams, and despised by so many fans who reject watson OFF THE FIELD and now ON the field.....

    to being a laughingstock.

    https://www.facebook.com/reel/3896238977300001

  • So What is a top 5 pick worth ? I am thinking Brock Osweiler trade.