So NOW how many wins
-
Pretty common occurrence in the NFL that wants there is absolutely nothing to play for and the weather gets cold injury after injury seems to pop up and the only guys taking the field are the ones hoping to keep their spot on the team or impress the coaches for next season.
Just wondering if we win another game and which players decide it's time for an early off season.
WSS
-
Pretty common occurrence in the NFL that wants there is absolutely nothing to play for and the weather gets cold injury after injury seems to pop up and the only guys taking the field are the ones hoping to keep their spot on the team or impress the coaches for next season.
Just wondering if we win another game and which players decide it's time for an early off season.
WSS
Pretty common occurrence in the NFL that wants there is absolutely nothing to play for and the weather gets cold injury after injury seems to pop up and the only guys taking the field are the ones hoping to keep their spot on the team or impress the coaches for next season.
Just wondering if we win another game and which players decide it's time for an early off season.
WSS
At this point?.. It really does not matter... I mean if they could win out.. They could still sneak in but , highly unlikely... As far as anyone impressing anyone... I find the coaching unimpressive so why would these athletes care?... I mean hell Watson alone has $230,000,000 reasons not to care...
-
I’m sticking to my prediction of 7-10.
I think we can beat the Ratbirds, because they’re down to their 3rd string QB.
But when you think about it, the Browns have already made Flacco, Mariota, and Zappe look like first ballot HOF’ers.
I also think we can beat the Big Ben free Stoolers.
-
I’m sticking to my prediction of 7-10.
I think we can beat the Ratbirds, because they’re down to their 3rd string QB.
But when you think about it, the Browns have already made Flacco, Mariota, and Zappe look like first ballot HOF’ers.
I also think we can beat the Big Ben free Stoolers.
I’m sticking to my prediction of 7-10.
I think we can beat the Ratbirds, because they’re down to their 3rd string QB.
But when you think about it, the Browns have already made Flacco, Mariota, and Zappe look like first ballot HOF’ers.
I also think we can beat the Big Ben free Stoolers.
I was going to say the hallmark of the soon to be over Joe Woods tenure has been giving inexperienced and confused young QBs confidence but also giving journeyman QBs another contract after inspiring performances. Andy Dalton can’t wait.
Aside from the Center and LB positions being a mess in injuries we had a lot of starters on the field Sunday…and we still couldn’t do much to get out of our own way.
-
I’m sticking to my prediction of 7-10.
I think we can beat the Ratbirds, because they’re down to their 3rd string QB.
But when you think about it, the Browns have already made Flacco, Mariota, and Zappe look like first ballot HOF’ers.
I also think we can beat the Big Ben free Stoolers.
I was going to say the hallmark of the soon to be over Joe Woods tenure has been giving inexperienced and confused young QBs confidence but also giving journeyman QBs another contract after inspiring performances. Andy Dalton can’t wait.
Aside from the Center and LB positions being a mess in injuries we had a lot of starters on the field Sunday…and we still couldn’t do much to get out of our own way.
I was going to say the hallmark of the soon to be over Joe Woods tenure has been giving inexperienced and confused young QBs confidence but also giving journeyman QBs another contract after inspiring performances. Andy Dalton can’t wait.
Aside from the Center and LB positions being a mess in injuries we had a lot of starters on the field Sunday…and we still couldn’t do much to get out of our own way.
I wonder what Daltons record against the Browns is...
Answer: 12-5...
I'll give the edge to him and Landry...
-
I was going to say the hallmark of the soon to be over Joe Woods tenure has been giving inexperienced and confused young QBs confidence but also giving journeyman QBs another contract after inspiring performances. Andy Dalton can’t wait.
Aside from the Center and LB positions being a mess in injuries we had a lot of starters on the field Sunday…and we still couldn’t do much to get out of our own way.
I wonder what Daltons record against the Browns is...
Answer: 12-5...
I'll give the edge to him and Landry...
I'll give the edge to him and Landry...
Just like Mayfield, I keep an eye how Jarvis Landry is doing.
He’s another one of the former Browns that I hope he does well…just not against Cleveland.
I also like what I see out of Chris Olave, who I thought was the best WR in last year’s class.
-
I'll give the edge to him and Landry...
Just like Mayfield, I keep an eye how Jarvis Landry is doing.
He’s another one of the former Browns that I hope he does well…just not against Cleveland.
I also like what I see out of Chris Olave, who I thought was the best WR in last year’s class.
Just like Mayfield, I keep an eye how Jarvis Landry is doing.
He’s another one of the former Browns that I hope he does well…just not against Cleveland.Olave is just smooth with everything he does... also like what I see out of Chris Olave, who I thought was the best WR in last year’s class.
Love his skill set... He's so damn smooth... Love his route running abilities... ..
-
I'll give the edge to him and Landry...
Just like Mayfield, I keep an eye how Jarvis Landry is doing.
He’s another one of the former Browns that I hope he does well…just not against Cleveland.
I also like what I see out of Chris Olave, who I thought was the best WR in last year’s class.
Just like Mayfield, I keep an eye how Jarvis Landry is doing.
He’s another one of the former Browns that I hope he does well…just not against Cleveland.
I also like what I see out of Chris Olave, who I thought was the best WR in last year’s class.
He’s had a remarkable year. I’ve watched a lot of Saints football having both Kamara and Hill on my fantasy roster. Dalton has been awful, but Olave has absolutely balled out.
Really All of the top WRs last year have stepped into some bad situations Drake London and Garret Wilson come to mind. This is going to special class for WRs when all is said and done and their QB and team situations improve.
-
I had the Browns at 7-10, I guess I'd stay with that, but 6-11 looks pretty possible too.
-
Well I had Cincinnati winning the division but this might be difficult:
1. Browns record? (8-9) 9-7-1 ...... but why not, they finish 3-1 and go 8-9.
Sunday, Dec. 18 Browns vs Ravens Saturday, Dec. 24 Browns vs Saints Sunday, Jan. 1 Browns at Commanders Sunday, Jan. 8 Browns at Steelers -
Well I had Cincinnati winning the division but this might be difficult:
1. Browns record? (8-9) 9-7-1 ...... but why not, they finish 3-1 and go 8-9.
Sunday, Dec. 18 Browns vs Ravens Saturday, Dec. 24 Browns vs Saints Sunday, Jan. 1 Browns at Commanders Sunday, Jan. 8 Browns at Steelers Well I had Cincinnati winning the division but this might be difficult:
1. Browns record? (8-9) 9-7-1 ...... but why not, they finish 3-1 and go 8-9.
Sunday, Dec. 18 Browns vs Ravens Saturday, Dec. 24 Browns vs Saints Sunday, Jan. 1 Browns at Commanders Sunday, Jan. 8 Browns at Steelers The Commanders aren't an easy out either and Andy Dalton is 12-5 against the Browns...
-
Well I had Cincinnati winning the division but this might be difficult:
1. Browns record? (8-9) 9-7-1 ...... but why not, they finish 3-1 and go 8-9.
Sunday, Dec. 18 Browns vs Ravens Saturday, Dec. 24 Browns vs Saints Sunday, Jan. 1 Browns at Commanders Sunday, Jan. 8 Browns at Steelers The Commanders aren't an easy out either and Andy Dalton is 12-5 against the Browns...
-
-
won't be getting easier to predict - I LOVE watching Owusu play.
dammit.
-
I was going to say the hallmark of the soon to be over Joe Woods tenure has been giving inexperienced and confused young QBs confidence but also giving journeyman QBs another contract after inspiring performances. Andy Dalton can’t wait.
Aside from the Center and LB positions being a mess in injuries we had a lot of starters on the field Sunday…and we still couldn’t do much to get out of our own way.
I wonder what Daltons record against the Browns is...
Answer: 12-5...
I'll give the edge to him and Landry...
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login