Skip to content

" The "   ?     Official Browns vs Saints Game Thread - ★ Week 16 ★  ?

The Browns Board
249 23 4.9k 1
  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    What a frustrating end.

    Two touchdowns dropped in a row. 

    And that stretch where the defense just disappeared in the middle of the game. 

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    FIRE EVERYONE 

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28

    Watson throws another TD pass that the WR just doesn't catch.

    This game wasn't on Watson try the receivers and play caller.     Another  oh well. ...... I guess. 

    GO BROWNS  !

  • What a frustrating end.

    Two touchdowns dropped in a row. 

    And that stretch where the defense just disappeared in the middle of the game. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    What a frustrating end.

    Two touchdowns dropped in a row. 

    And that stretch where the defense just disappeared in the middle of the game. 

    Plus the 1 Coop dropped and we settled for  a FG on

  • FIRE EVERYONE 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @browns149 said:

    FIRE EVERYONE 

    It's going to happen, Browns149.

    It will happen about this time, next year, though. 

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by Bob806

    I've seen enough of the Ivy Leaguers. 

  • That pass was right there for Njoku. 

    N Neo wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    That pass was right there for Njoku. 

    Three dropped TD passes for Watson today but the haters will be out and there will be some totally original massage jokes.? I'm excited for the future if we can get someone who can actually call plays.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Sigh. 

    The drops killed this team today

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    The drops killed this team today

    Amen brother.    Playing for pride and draft picks now.

  • N Neo

    @dutch-oven said:

    That pass was right there for Njoku. 

    Three dropped TD passes for Watson today but the haters will be out and there will be some totally original massage jokes.? I'm excited for the future if we can get someone who can actually call plays.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @neo said:

    Three dropped TD passes for Watson today but the haters will be out and there will be some totally original massage jokes.? I'm excited for the future if we can get someone who can actually call plays.

    Man, would I love to play Dodge ball against our WRs

  • @flugel said:

    The drops killed this team today

    Amen brother.    Playing for pride and draft picks now.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Amen brother.    Playing for pride and draft picks now.

    Even the INT to Sorenson went through David Bell's hands.

  • @mjp28 said:

    Amen brother.    Playing for pride and draft picks now.

    Even the INT to Sorenson went through David Bell's hands.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    Even the INT to Sorenson went through David Bell's hands.

    Literally could not have walked to Bell and handed it to him any better. 

    I think on that one the defender who flashed in front of Bell might have blocked his sight of the pass, because while it hit him on the hands, he seemed to have zero reaction to it. 

  • N Neo

    @dutch-oven said:

    That pass was right there for Njoku. 

    Three dropped TD passes for Watson today but the haters will be out and there will be some totally original massage jokes.? I'm excited for the future if we can get someone who can actually call plays.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @neo said:

    Three dropped TD passes for Watson today but the haters will be out and there will be some totally original massage jokes.? I'm excited for the future if we can get someone who can actually call plays.

    I'm just happy for the Browns fans on this board who are happy today that the Browns lost. 

  • @neo said:

    Three dropped TD passes for Watson today but the haters will be out and there will be some totally original massage jokes.? I'm excited for the future if we can get someone who can actually call plays.

    I'm just happy for the Browns fans on this board who are happy today that the Browns lost. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'm just happy for the Browns fans on this board who are happy today that the Browns lost. 

    Really!  And guess how many of them are huge Donald Trump fans that would ask us where are the convictions?

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @neo said:

    I'm not happy, I'm optimistic. Today was a tough one to swallow.

    Not you Neo. I don't think you are rooting for the Browns to lose. 

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by

    After DPJ did not catch the TD I saw Watson point right to Njoku in the huddle.  At the LOS I said to Mrs. Wife, "Watch Njoku."   And Njoku pulled a Braylon Edwards.....just before the ball got into his hands he turned his head to look at the defender who was coming at him.  So, that's what he caught.....a glimps of a defender.  Take that into the offseason Njoku.

  • @neo said:

    I'm not happy, I'm optimistic. Today was a tough one to swallow.

    Not you Neo. I don't think you are rooting for the Browns to lose. 

    N Neo wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Not you Neo. I don't think you are rooting for the Browns to lose. 

    I just realized that and deleted my comment. LOL

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I'm just happy for the Browns fans on this board who are happy today that the Browns lost. 

    Really!  And guess how many of them are huge Donald Trump fans that would ask us where are the convictions?

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    Really!  And guess how many of them are huge Donald Trump fans that would ask us where are the convictions?

    All of them?

  • FIRE EVERYONE 

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @browns149 said:

    FIRE EVERYONE 

    you know i did read somewhere that sean payton was putting together a coaching staff

  • After DPJ did not catch the TD I saw Watson point right to Njoku in the huddle.  At the LOS I said to Mrs. Wife, "Watch Njoku."   And Njoku pulled a Braylon Edwards.....just before the ball got into his hands he turned his head to look at the defender who was coming at him.  So, that's what he caught.....a glimps of a defender.  Take that into the offseason Njoku.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @orion said:

    After DPJ did not catch the TD I saw Watson point right to Njoku in the huddle.  At the LOS I said to Mrs. Wife, "Watch Njoku."   And Njoku pulled a Braylon Edwards.....just before the ball got into his hands he turned his head to look at the defender who was coming at him.  So, that's what he caught.....a glimps of a defender.  Take that into the offseason Njoku.

    I get off here and go to the Plain Dealer sports page, and what is on top?

    David Njoku going through his pregame routine shirtless. 

    Because the Browns win the pregames and offseasons like no one else. 

    The actual games? Well........ 

  • sydS syd

    @browns149 said:

    FIRE EVERYONE 

    you know i did read somewhere that sean payton was putting together a coaching staff

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    you know i did read somewhere that sean payton was putting together a coaching staff

    To take over the Chargers, it seems