Skip to content

" The "   ?     Official Browns vs Saints Game Thread - ★ Week 16 ★  ?

The Browns Board
249 23 4.9k 1
  • @neo said:

    Three dropped TD passes for Watson today but the haters will be out and there will be some totally original massage jokes.? I'm excited for the future if we can get someone who can actually call plays.

    I'm just happy for the Browns fans on this board who are happy today that the Browns lost. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    I'm just happy for the Browns fans on this board who are happy today that the Browns lost. 

    Really!  And guess how many of them are huge Donald Trump fans that would ask us where are the convictions?

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @neo said:

    I'm not happy, I'm optimistic. Today was a tough one to swallow.

    Not you Neo. I don't think you are rooting for the Browns to lose. 

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by

    After DPJ did not catch the TD I saw Watson point right to Njoku in the huddle.  At the LOS I said to Mrs. Wife, "Watch Njoku."   And Njoku pulled a Braylon Edwards.....just before the ball got into his hands he turned his head to look at the defender who was coming at him.  So, that's what he caught.....a glimps of a defender.  Take that into the offseason Njoku.

  • @neo said:

    I'm not happy, I'm optimistic. Today was a tough one to swallow.

    Not you Neo. I don't think you are rooting for the Browns to lose. 

    N Neo wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Not you Neo. I don't think you are rooting for the Browns to lose. 

    I just realized that and deleted my comment. LOL

  • @dutch-oven said:

    I'm just happy for the Browns fans on this board who are happy today that the Browns lost. 

    Really!  And guess how many of them are huge Donald Trump fans that would ask us where are the convictions?

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    Really!  And guess how many of them are huge Donald Trump fans that would ask us where are the convictions?

    All of them?

  • FIRE EVERYONE 

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @browns149 said:

    FIRE EVERYONE 

    you know i did read somewhere that sean payton was putting together a coaching staff

  • After DPJ did not catch the TD I saw Watson point right to Njoku in the huddle.  At the LOS I said to Mrs. Wife, "Watch Njoku."   And Njoku pulled a Braylon Edwards.....just before the ball got into his hands he turned his head to look at the defender who was coming at him.  So, that's what he caught.....a glimps of a defender.  Take that into the offseason Njoku.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @orion said:

    After DPJ did not catch the TD I saw Watson point right to Njoku in the huddle.  At the LOS I said to Mrs. Wife, "Watch Njoku."   And Njoku pulled a Braylon Edwards.....just before the ball got into his hands he turned his head to look at the defender who was coming at him.  So, that's what he caught.....a glimps of a defender.  Take that into the offseason Njoku.

    I get off here and go to the Plain Dealer sports page, and what is on top?

    David Njoku going through his pregame routine shirtless. 

    Because the Browns win the pregames and offseasons like no one else. 

    The actual games? Well........ 

  • sydS syd

    @browns149 said:

    FIRE EVERYONE 

    you know i did read somewhere that sean payton was putting together a coaching staff

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    you know i did read somewhere that sean payton was putting together a coaching staff

    To take over the Chargers, it seems

  • @flugel said:

    Really!  And guess how many of them are huge Donald Trump fans that would ask us where are the convictions?

    All of them?

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    All of them?

    They're huge hypocrits about it all.  What kind of fan roots against this team because there's 1 guy on the active roster that they don't like?

  • sydS syd

    @browns149 said:

    FIRE EVERYONE 

    you know i did read somewhere that sean payton was putting together a coaching staff

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    you know i did read somewhere that sean payton was putting together a coaching staff

    That's awesome.  He's probably way too smart to come play for this Owner and Depodesta though

  • @syd said:

    you know i did read somewhere that sean payton was putting together a coaching staff

    To take over the Chargers, it seems

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    To take over the Chargers, it seems

    he could change his mind with some guaranteed money

  • @dutch-oven said:

    All of them?

    They're huge hypocrits about it all.  What kind of fan roots against this team because there's 1 guy on the active roster that they don't like?

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    What kind of fan roots against this team because there's 1 guy on the active roster that they don't like?

    Certainly not a Browns fan.  Browns fans root for the Browns.

  • sydS syd

    @dutch-oven said:

    To take over the Chargers, it seems

    he could change his mind with some guaranteed money

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @syd said:

    he could change his mind with some guaranteed money

    Its been known to happen! ?

    I just can't see a guy like Payton coming here if he has a chance to stay in LA and coach the Chargers. Actually, I can't see any head coaching candidate with his pedigree coming to this franchise, honestly. 

  • @flugel said:

    Really!  And guess how many of them are huge Donald Trump fans that would ask us where are the convictions?

    All of them?

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    All of them?

    100%

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    I gotta go.  Have a Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by

    Merry Christmas, at least we don’t have to read about the 17 obscure things that need to happen to make the playoffs anymore.

    Bring on the Sean Payton rat race 

  • @syd said:

    he could change his mind with some guaranteed money

    Its been known to happen! ?

    I just can't see a guy like Payton coming here if he has a chance to stay in LA and coach the Chargers. Actually, I can't see any head coaching candidate with his pedigree coming to this franchise, honestly. 

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Its been known to happen! ?

    I just can't see a guy like Payton coming here if he has a chance to stay in LA and coach the Chargers. Actually, I can't see any head coaching candidate with his pedigree coming to this franchise, honestly. 

    Payton will be in Dallas (unless they win the SB). 

    Haslam wants to win, but "his guys" have to report to him & DePodesta.

    Guess what...the moneyball BS ain't working Jimmy. DePodesta ordered tanking (I think) and we got all those picks. That strategy, implemented by the "chief strategy officer" worked initially to 7-8-1 in 2018. 

    Just hovering around .500 since, with the same pre-snap formation penalties, same shitty rush defense, same shitty special teams. 

    What has DePodesta offered? Is he handcuffing Berry?

  • @browns149 said:

    FIRE EVERYONE 

    It's going to happen, Browns149.

    It will happen about this time, next year, though. 

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    It's going to happen, Browns149.

    It will happen about this time, next year, though. 

    I hope it happens tomorrow 

    That would be soooo Jimma, to fire everyone on Christmas 

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by

    I only saw last 2 minutes of the game. I absolutely detest bad weather games. So instead of watching the absurd game, I went to see Avatar 2 in the Dolby theater. It was the most visually spectacular film I've ever seen. I'm serious, if you're a movie fan, you must see it in Dolby. It was that stunning.

    Anyway, back to the game. Like I said, I only saw last 2 minutes. Well, in that time, I saw us drop 2 touchdown passes. Obviously those frozen footballs are beyond difficult to haul in, but you have to make the plays. It's funny, that drive is sort of a microcosm of our season. 

    I know it's a hotly debated subject, but they REALLY need a dome with a retractable roof. I'm guessing this game was a crap show to watch. Who wants that?! 

  • @syd said:

    he could change his mind with some guaranteed money

    Its been known to happen! ?

    I just can't see a guy like Payton coming here if he has a chance to stay in LA and coach the Chargers. Actually, I can't see any head coaching candidate with his pedigree coming to this franchise, honestly. 

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Its been known to happen! ?

    I just can't see a guy like Payton coming here if he has a chance to stay in LA and coach the Chargers. Actually, I can't see any head coaching candidate with his pedigree coming to this franchise, honestly. 

    Not if the have to listen ti Depo tell them to go for it on forth down, or draft safeties to play LB