" The " ? Official Browns vs Saints Game Thread - ★ Week 16 ★ ?
-
Our coach is a moron
-
PUT DOBBS IN!
?
-
Is Garrett playing?
-
Our coach is a moron
If there ever was a day to have Chubb & Hunt in the backfield together this is it.
-
Is Garrett playing?
Why wouldn't he?
-
Is Garrett playing?
Why wouldn't he?
Why wouldn't he?
Haven’t seen him in the line
-
Why wouldn't he?
Haven’t seen him in the line
Haven’t seen him in the line
He's been out there, but not right now.
-
Our coach is a moron
If there ever was a day to have Chubb & Hunt in the backfield together this is it.
-
Haven’t seen him in the line
He's been out there, but not right now.
He's been out there, but not right now.
I guess he need rest after 6 minutes
-
Who is #18?
-
He's been out there, but not right now.
I guess he need rest after 6 minutes
I guess he need rest after 6 minutes
Are you a whiny crybaby all the time, or only during these game threads?
-
Big penalty there...
-
I guess he need rest after 6 minutes
Are you a whiny crybaby all the time, or only during these game threads?
Are you a whiny crybaby all the time, or only during these game threads?
Not at all. You seem to be the only one that I bother
-
Are you a whiny crybaby all the time, or only during these game threads?
Not at all. You seem to be the only one that I bother
Not at all. You seem to be the only one that I bother
Hey WVA I'm looking for some cheap scores today ..... over 32 baby, don't want a punting contest.
-
Not exactly sure what was going on there.
Seems odd to not block the DLineman right where the Browns were attempting to run. ?
-
Not exactly sure what was going on there.
Seems odd to not block the DLineman right where the Browns were attempting to run. ?
Not exactly sure what was going on there.
Seems odd to not block the DLineman right where the Browns were attempting to run. ?
Stop whining
-
For God sake run an end around or a QB keeper. They are teeing off on the inside runs man.
-
Not exactly sure what was going on there.
Seems odd to not block the DLineman right where the Browns were attempting to run. ?
Stop whining
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login