" The " ? Official Browns vs Saints Game Thread - ★ Week 16 ★ ?
-
I'll be curious to see how many fans are in the stands tonight for the Steelers 50th Anniversary celebration, and Franco Harris tribute.
Because if you think it is cold now, just wait until the sun goes down.
Fuuuuudge.
-
And not shoot ourselves in the foot with penalties, like that.
-
Penalties are wiping out some nice 3rd down pass plays.
-
HOLY SHIT THEY GOT IT AGAIN!
-
The run game is starting to impose its will on the Saints.
Titties!
-
Am I wrong to not be real concerned that Hunt most likely won't be on the team next year?
And damn, that was a strong pass.
-
Big fourth down completion!
-
Am I wrong to not be real concerned that Hunt most likely won't be on the team next year?
And damn, that was a strong pass.
Am I wrong to not be real concerned that Hunt most likely won't be on the team next year?
And damn, that was a strong pass.
He hasn’t done much this year.
-
Big time throw there
-
Am I wrong to not be real concerned that Hunt most likely won't be on the team next year?
And damn, that was a strong pass.
He hasn’t done much this year.
He hasn’t done much this year.
And was hurt for a big chunk last season.
-
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit.
Ice on the field got him.
Strong kick by York, 10-0 Browns.
-
Wow. I can’t believe he didn’t catch that
-
You guys are about a play in a half ahead of me
-
You guys are about a play in a half ahead of me
That's strange....?
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login