" The " ? Official Browns vs Saints Game Thread - ★ Week 16 ★ ?
-
-
-
-
Whats the over/under for fans actually at the stadium today?
I think 30,000... and I'd go with the under.
And when the Haslams look out of their suite at all the empty seats, IMO their want for a domed stadium will grow three sizes, like the Grinch's heart at the end of his story.
-
-
Ford has looked really good on kickoffs since joining the team off the injury list
-
Awesome punt, time to play the field position game.
-
-
-
-
Cade York is probably shitting his pants right now, thinking "Now I have to kick in this?"
-
Cade York is probably shitting his pants right now, thinking "Now I have to kick in this?"
Cade York is probably shitting his pants right now, thinking "Now I have to kick in this?"
Will they even let him kick?
-
-
-
Our coach is a moron
-
PUT DOBBS IN!
?
-
Is Garrett playing?
-
Our coach is a moron
If there ever was a day to have Chubb & Hunt in the backfield together this is it.
-
Is Garrett playing?
Why wouldn't he?
-
Is Garrett playing?
Why wouldn't he?
Why wouldn't he?
Haven’t seen him in the line
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


