Skip to content

Brady Quinn wins the QB competition

The Browns Board
137 43 11.4k
  • V Vegasdogg wrote on last edited by
    #11

    I think at this point he will place way too much pressure on himself as a coach. When you self-inflict pressure on yourself as a coach, that confuses the team. I was in agreement on this issue with EM right up until this morning.

    It has now turned into borderline stupidity, and a distraction to the team. They should not have to participate in this charade AND get ready to play football.

    Enough. It is over. If some advantage was to be had, it's been had.

    L E T S

    M O V E

    F O R W A R D!

  • D DeadWombat wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @jadbf said:

    What planet have you been living on?

    Mangini will say.

    "I have nothing further to say on the QB situation"

    and the press will go.

    "But Eric! ERIC! Quinn took the reps with the 1st team!"

    "you can make of that what you wish" will be his only reply.

    Pretty much. I have NO idea how Mangina expected this to remain a secret. 🤔

  • V Vegasdogg wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @shepwrite said:

    He kinda-sorta said it would be tough to hide as of today (no practice yesterday). I think he'll come clean.

    I didn't see that. I hope so.

  • OconReconO OconRecon wrote on last edited by OconRecon
    #14

    Dudes, all I know is Quinn to win.

    Let's get it on.

  • D DeadWombat wrote on last edited by DeadWombat
    #15

    Oh boy, this board is going to explode.

  • SargeS Sarge wrote on last edited by Sarge
    #16

    Kevin Williams eats Brady's spleen by the 3rd quarter. Book it.

    What a douchenozzle.

    brady-quinn-all-man.jpg

  • D DeadWombat wrote on last edited by
    #17

    I hope Mangini puts in DA for the opening drive sunday, just to screw with everyone. 😆

  • Kevin Williams eats Brady's spleen by the 3rd quarter. Book it.

    What a douchenozzle.

    brady-quinn-all-man.jpg

    N NigelTufnel wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @sarge said:

    Kevin Williams eats Brady's spleen by the 3rd quarter. Book it.

    What a douchenozzle.

    brady-quinn-all-man.jpg

    Isn't it going to be so sweet when he beats your team like a rented mule?

  • @sarge said:

    Kevin Williams eats Brady's spleen by the 3rd quarter. Book it.

    What a douchenozzle.

    brady-quinn-all-man.jpg

    Isn't it going to be so sweet when he beats your team like a rented mule?

    SargeS Sarge wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @nigeltufnel said:

    Isn't it going to be so sweet when he beats your team like a rented mule?

    twit.gif

  • @jadbf said:

    that's what people have been saying for the last week....

    Well, if Mangini wants no more controversy, he needs to name the starter ASAP.

    ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @brownout said:

    Well, if Mangini wants no more controversy, he needs to name the starter ASAP.

    He has named him. He told the QB and the team knows. So where is the controversy?

  • SargeS Sarge wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @jadbf said:

    WOW SARGE !! We've never seen that pic before!!!! I guess you really showed us what a good smack talker you are...

    wait....actually, our own members have posted that pic more than once. and it was lame every time.

    Yeah, I know.

    The fishing is easy here.

    fishing_girl_lg.jpg

  • SargeS Sarge wrote on last edited by Sarge
    #22

    @hiwaygal said:

    Is that your picture Sarge? It explains a lot.

    Oh, the ironing!

    LOLd2.jpg

    Go make me a sandwich.

  • N NigelTufnel wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @hiwaygal said:

    Ironing with starch could help that limp wrist of yours.

    😆

  • SargeS Sarge wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @jadbf said:

    I'm always so impressed a guy can google for pictures!

    That shows real skill!

    Just don't get it mixed up with all the gay porn you are looking at, that might get you banned here.

    Try harder. You must be part of the JV squad here.

  • @hiwaygal said:

    Ironing with starch could help that limp wrist of yours.

    😆

    SargeS Sarge wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @nigeltufnel said:

    😆

    That wasn't that funny. No one irons anymore fer crissakes.

    (cue post about me having wrinkly clothes in 1...2...)

  • OconReconO OconRecon wrote on last edited by
    #26

    I miss Lums already. 🙁

  • I miss Lums already. 🙁

    D DeadWombat wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @oconrecon said:

    I miss Lums already. 🙁

    Lum Dumb was about 90% of the laughs I got from this website. I don't want to see him leave.

    I think he will linger around longer than some expect though. 🥷

  • SargeS Sarge wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @jadbf said:

    Give me something that's worth trying over.

    I mean really? a few googled pictures and some smack talk about how good your D-lineman and AP are?

    *Yawn*

    Could one of the puppet masters please get Lumbergh back out? At least that's a real challenge.

    Pay attention ham n egger. I haven't even mentioned AP yet.

    You must be the one where all the others say to themselves "shut the hell up already woulda?"

  • @jadbf said:

    Give me something that's worth trying over.

    I mean really? a few googled pictures and some smack talk about how good your D-lineman and AP are?

    *Yawn*

    Could one of the puppet masters please get Lumbergh back out? At least that's a real challenge.

    Pay attention ham n egger. I haven't even mentioned AP yet.

    You must be the one where all the others say to themselves "shut the hell up already woulda?"

    B Brownout wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @sarge said:

    Pay attention ham n egger. I haven't even mentioned AP yet.

    You must be the one where all the others say to themselves "shut the hell up already woulda?"

    Hey guess GTFO off our board, and jack off to your purple jesus, AP. Shithead.

  • B Browns Turd wrote on last edited by Browns Turd
    #30

    @jadbf said:

    YET....

    See how much better I am than you? I already know what your next lame smack talk agenda will be.

    Ofcourse it's easy since those are the only highlights of your team. Other than Brett "where's my walker" Favre.

    Maybe you can find a good google picture that shows AP all buffed out? Wait, you have that hanging over your bed right?

    So, let me get this straight, you knew a Vikings fan was going to bring AP in the picture? I think you win the prize for biggest dumbass here, hands down.