Skip to content

Brady Quinn wins the QB competition

The Browns Board
137 43 11.4k
  • SargeS Sarge wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @jadbf said:

    Give me something that's worth trying over.

    I mean really? a few googled pictures and some smack talk about how good your D-lineman and AP are?

    *Yawn*

    Could one of the puppet masters please get Lumbergh back out? At least that's a real challenge.

    Pay attention ham n egger. I haven't even mentioned AP yet.

    You must be the one where all the others say to themselves "shut the hell up already woulda?"

  • @jadbf said:

    Give me something that's worth trying over.

    I mean really? a few googled pictures and some smack talk about how good your D-lineman and AP are?

    *Yawn*

    Could one of the puppet masters please get Lumbergh back out? At least that's a real challenge.

    Pay attention ham n egger. I haven't even mentioned AP yet.

    You must be the one where all the others say to themselves "shut the hell up already woulda?"

    B Brownout wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @sarge said:

    Pay attention ham n egger. I haven't even mentioned AP yet.

    You must be the one where all the others say to themselves "shut the hell up already woulda?"

    Hey guess GTFO off our board, and jack off to your purple jesus, AP. Shithead.

  • B Browns Turd wrote on last edited by Browns Turd
    #30

    @jadbf said:

    YET....

    See how much better I am than you? I already know what your next lame smack talk agenda will be.

    Ofcourse it's easy since those are the only highlights of your team. Other than Brett "where's my walker" Favre.

    Maybe you can find a good google picture that shows AP all buffed out? Wait, you have that hanging over your bed right?

    So, let me get this straight, you knew a Vikings fan was going to bring AP in the picture? I think you win the prize for biggest dumbass here, hands down.

  • @sarge said:

    Pay attention ham n egger. I haven't even mentioned AP yet.

    You must be the one where all the others say to themselves "shut the hell up already woulda?"

    Hey guess GTFO off our board, and jack off to your purple jesus, AP. Shithead.

    SargeS Sarge wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @brownout said:

    Hey guess GTFO off our board, and jack off to your purple jesus, AP. Shithead.

    Brilliant. 😳

  • @jadbf said:

    YET....

    See how much better I am than you? I already know what your next lame smack talk agenda will be.

    Ofcourse it's easy since those are the only highlights of your team. Other than Brett "where's my walker" Favre.

    Maybe you can find a good google picture that shows AP all buffed out? Wait, you have that hanging over your bed right?

    So, let me get this straight, you knew a Vikings fan was going to bring AP in the picture? I think you win the prize for biggest dumbass here, hands down.

    SargeS Sarge wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @browns-turd said:

    So, let me get this straight, you knew a Vikings fan was going to bring AP in the picture. I think you win the prize for biggest dumbass here, hands down.

    I wasn't even going to discuss AP. Apparently the fear is already embedded.

  • SargeS Sarge wrote on last edited by
    #33

    I have to poop. Be back later!

  • I have to poop. Be back later!

    A AZBrowns wrote on last edited by AZBrowns
    #34

    @sarge said:

    I have to poop. Be back later!

    Don't forget to shave your mom's back. In fact, color her body hair purple and shave a "4" with Favre's name above it so she doesn't have to waste $75 on the jersey of a rented, dead-arm QB.

  • I have to poop. Be back later!

    ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @sarge said:

    I have to poop. Be back later!

    Who knew turds could drop turds

  • @sarge said:

    I have to poop. Be back later!

    Who knew turds could drop turds

    B Browns Turd wrote on last edited by
    #36

    Masters said:

    Who knew turds could drop turds

    I think you just overtook JADBF’s title. Congrats

  • ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #37

    I think these Viking fans need to cleans themselves in the waters of Lake Minnetonka

  • ? mz. wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @shepwrite said:

    It's supposed to me a count DOWN, Shortbus.

    Could these Viking fans suck any harder? They're making Ravens fans look smart.

  • Masters said:

    Who knew turds could drop turds

    I think you just overtook JADBF’s title. Congrats

    ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #39

    @browns-turd said:

    I think you just overtook JADBF’s title. Congrats

    Jesus short bus! That doesn't even make sense.

    Put your helmet back on and back away from the computer.

  • F Fan Of STEEL 1 wrote on last edited by
    #40

    You guys are going to have to hold a candle light vigil or something for LumDum. He is probably going out of his mind.

  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #41

    I thought your team already gave up on the season by signing Favre. You violet vaginas don't really expect him to do big things for your team this year do you? Between his interceptions and AP's fumbling, I'd expect about 3-4 turnovers per game.

  • M mastadave99999 wrote on last edited by
    #42

    Now we know there is a God Quinn is starting!!!!

    Good luck quinn and the browns!

  • ? mz. wrote on last edited by
    #43

    33 User(s) are reading this topic (20 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

    13 Members: mz the pussy., St. Louis Browns, OconRecon, darkstar, Inspecta, mastadave99999, Lumbergh, Timugen, choco, AZBrowns, thedawgs, PB&J, Farang

    ---

    Nothing?

  • LumberghL Lumbergh wrote on last edited by Lumbergh
    #44

    Time to support the team the best way we know how (conceptual credit to BQ Nation):

    BOO the QB

  • Time to support the team the best way we know how (conceptual credit to BQ Nation):

    BOO the QB

    B Brownout wrote on last edited by
    #45

    @lumbergh said:

    Time to support the team the best way we know how (conceptual credit to BQ Nation):

    BOO the QB

    You are lame-o. Seriously, you are lamer than the Vikings fan. 😆

  • LumberghL Lumbergh wrote on last edited by Lumbergh
    #46
    brady-quinn-all-man.jpg

    everybody in BQ Nation is preparing to "Play from Behind" starting on Sunday

  • LumberghL Lumbergh wrote on last edited by Lumbergh
    #47

    With the QB decision going public, the latest line now showing Vikings -4.5