Skip to content

~ AND ~   ?  • WEEK 18 non-Cleveland BROWNS Football.​​​​​​​  ?  Sat  KC @ LV & TEN @ JAX & Sun. Others •

The Browns Board
43 10 768
  • Once again, this is NOT the Browns game thread.

    That the other thread that has a title that looks like this. 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @dutch-oven said:

    Once again, this is NOT the Browns game thread.

    That the other thread that has a title that looks like this. 

    Correct.   This is for everything else.

  • @mjp28 said:

    TEN 10 - 7.   2nd quarter,    hmmmm.

    I had some really good advice on KC but ignored it ..... mistake.   😮   

    ..... edit add,   DAL, PHI and SF all B-I-G.    😁

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #42

    @mjp28 said:

    I had some really good advice on KC but ignored it ..... mistake.   😮   

    ..... edit add,   DAL, PHI and SF all B-I-G.    😁

    Well .....  so much for the   *NFL LOCKS* 1-2    😆.      PHI 22-16 L final.   DAL 6-26 L  SF W 38-13.        I'm sticking to college.   😊

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by Bob806
    #43

    Packers actually got more favorable calls from the refs than Pitt today, and they're losing with 3 minutes to go!!!

    Edit...the Pack lost. Roger G. crying somewhere, as they join his beloved Steelers & Patriots as playoff outsiders.

    Maybe someday we can enjoy a Browns playoff run.