We're Doomed
-
I agree about your offense being better but you don't exactly have an easy schedule. And if the talent is better on defense than last season, I did not see it so far.
vs MINNESOTA VIKINGS
@ Denver Broncos
@ Baltimore Ravens
vs CINCINNATI BENGALS
@ Buffalo Bills
@ Pittsburgh Steelers
vs GREEN BAY PACKERS
@ Chicago Bears
vs BALTIMORE RAVENS
@ Detroit Lions
@ Cincinnati Bengals
SAN DIEGO CHARGERS
vs PITTSBURGH STEELERS
@ Kansas City Chiefs
vs OAKLAND RAIDERS
JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS
You could win the Denver game, the Bills game maybe, the lions, the raiders.
I think the rest are losses with the possibility of you beating the ravens or the bungles once.
What games do you think you win?
-
Any given sunday. Very true.
Two suggestions.
1. You guys should ban Vinny Chase. He does not even talk football.
2. Turn on your tv. NFL network is showing "AMERICAS TEAM" The Pittsburgh STEELERS. It's on in about an hour. I know you guys love us.

-
Damn am I sick of this shit. If we stink it up nearly as bad as predicted, I'm going on Prozac.
As a long time Jets fan, I would like to warn you of the ultra conservative, non-creative, boring football I was forced to watch for the past few seasons.
And what's going to bug you the MOST is when there's a bad play for the Browns, and all Mangina does is stare off into space and chew gum.
the guy has NO EMOTION
As a long time Jets fan, I would like to warn you of the ultra conservative, non-creative, boring football I was forced to watch for the past few seasons.
And what's going to bug you the MOST is when there's a bad play for the Browns, and all Mangina does is stare off into space and chew gum.
the guy has NO EMOTION
I bet you werent whining like that when the Jets were on a roll before favre put it in the clunker
-
Mangini's football knowledge separates him from RAC????????????
Romeo is one of the most respected football minds in the NFL... He failed at the head coaching position but so did LeBeau when he was in Cincy but the last time I checked LeBeau went on to win 2 super bowls for 2 different head coaches...
To accuse Romeo of having poor football knowledge is idiotic to say the least.......
Peace
T.Dawg
-
Damn am I sick of this shit. If we stink it up nearly as bad as predicted, I'm going on Prozac.
As a long time Jets fan, I would like to warn you of the ultra conservative, non-creative, boring football I was forced to watch for the past few seasons.
And what's going to bug you the MOST is when there's a bad play for the Browns, and all Mangina does is stare off into space and chew gum.
the guy has NO EMOTION
As a long time Jets fan, I would like to warn you of the ultra conservative, non-creative, boring football I was forced to watch for the past few seasons.
And what's going to bug you the MOST is when there's a bad play for the Browns, and all Mangina does is stare off into space and chew gum.
the guy has NO EMOTION
Gee, sounded to me like he had a ton of emotion when I was in his locker-room. He's a calm sideline coach. His philosophy is that calm minds make calm decisions. Your "unimaginative" play calling comes from the fact that they had to take out half of the presnap stuff for Hayseed Favre last year.
When Favre threw the pick in Oakland with under two minutes? No way the Jets were getting the ball back. Mangini managed his time and his defense to get the ball back for a final drive to tie and send it to OT.
Against Belicheat in prime time....he forced Belicheat to burn two first half time outs by OUTCOACHING him and that wound up being a factor.
You see it differently and that's your prerogative. Go enjoy Rex and move ON dude.....
-
Damn am I sick of this shit. If we stink it up nearly as bad as predicted, I'm going on Prozac.
on the bright side, you can always say that Quinnie only had 2 days of practice like you say for the Bronc's game.
-
Mangini's football knowledge separates him from RAC????????????
Romeo is one of the most respected football minds in the NFL... He failed at the head coaching position but so did LeBeau when he was in Cincy but the last time I checked LeBeau went on to win 2 super bowls for 2 different head coaches...
To accuse Romeo of having poor football knowledge is idiotic to say the least.......
Peace
T.Dawg
Mangini's football knowledge separates him from RAC????????????
Romeo is one of the most respected football minds in the NFL... He failed at the head coaching position but so did LeBeau when he was in Cincy but the last time I checked LeBeau went on to win 2 super bowls for 2 different head coaches...
To accuse Romeo of having poor football knowledge is idiotic to say the least.......
Peace
T.Dawg
Maybe I missed where someone said that Romeo did not have any football knowledge. He just never seemed to apply it as the coach for Cleveland. Flipping a coin? Come on.
-
My opinion:
vs MINNESOTA VIKINGS: loss
@ Denver Broncos win
@ Baltimore Ravens loss
vs CINCINNATI BENGALS win
@ Buffalo Bills win
@ Pittsburgh Steelers loss
vs GREEN BAY PACKERS loss
@ Chicago Bears loss
vs BALTIMORE RAVENS loss
@ Detroit Lions win
@ Cincinnati Bengals loss
SAN DIEGO CHARGERS loss
vs PITTSBURGH STEELERS loss
@ Kansas City Chiefs win
vs OAKLAND RAIDERS win
JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS loss
=6W and 10L
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login