Skip to content

The Eagles

The Browns Board
45 15 2.4k 1
  • sydS syd

    glen fry is still a fuck

    @syd said:

    glen fry is still a fuck

    Glenn Frye is dead...

  • @syd said:

    glen fry is still a fuck

    Glenn Frye is dead...

    @nickers said:

    Glenn Frye is dead...

    good hope he burns in hell well not that bad but who cares he was a fuck

  • @syd said:

    didnt know he was a fag ? you been on porn hub ?

    What's porn hub? Some creepy site I'm sure you frequent. 

  • @syd said:

    didnt know he was a fag ? you been on porn hub ?

    What's porn hub? Some creepy site I'm sure you frequent. 

    @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    What's porn hub? Some creepy site I'm sure you frequent. 

    errr wow you got me there,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dumbass

  • sydS syd

    @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    What's porn hub? Some creepy site I'm sure you frequent. 

    errr wow you got me there,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dumbass

    @syd said:

    errr wow you got me there,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dumbass

    Fuck off you asshole.

  • @syd said:

    errr wow you got me there,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dumbass

    Fuck off you asshole.

    @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    Fuck off you asshole.

    oh jeez calm down i was just fucking with you

  • I really don't care WHO wins the Super Bowl now that the Bungles aren't in it .   🙂

  • I really don't care WHO wins the Super Bowl now that the Bungles aren't in it .   🙂

    @hoorta said:

    I really don't care WHO wins the Super Bowl now that the Bungles aren't in it .   🙂

    that makes me sad to

  • I really don't care WHO wins the Super Bowl now that the Bungles aren't in it .   🙂

    @hoorta said:

    I really don't care WHO wins the Super Bowl now that the Bungles aren't in it .   🙂

    Fuck the Bungholios!

  • I recommend Eagles haters to remain their distance from any TV screen come Superbowl Sunday, because I predict they completely dominate. Their reliance on defense and the run will not allow for a historic points margin, but KC will just feel out of it. Especially when Philly gets a lead.

  • I recommend Eagles haters to remain their distance from any TV screen come Superbowl Sunday, because I predict they completely dominate. Their reliance on defense and the run will not allow for a historic points margin, but KC will just feel out of it. Especially when Philly gets a lead.

    @korsou-dawg said:

    I recommend Eagles haters to remain their distance from any TV screen come Superbowl Sunday, because I predict they completely dominate. Their reliance on defense and the run will not allow for a historic points margin, but KC will just feel out of it. Especially when Philly gets a lead.

    Yeah... About as good as Burrowhead... Don't count your chickens,,, Did you see how cocky Cincitucky was?... Its gonna be a lot closer than you think... The Chiefs have been to the dance and won too... Phiily still has to prove themselves... You can throw all the records and what not out the window... Lets see what a two week rest does... pound for pound Philly might have a better team... I still think Reid is the better coach ... At this point...

  • @korsou-dawg said:

    I recommend Eagles haters to remain their distance from any TV screen come Superbowl Sunday, because I predict they completely dominate. Their reliance on defense and the run will not allow for a historic points margin, but KC will just feel out of it. Especially when Philly gets a lead.

    Yeah... About as good as Burrowhead... Don't count your chickens,,, Did you see how cocky Cincitucky was?... Its gonna be a lot closer than you think... The Chiefs have been to the dance and won too... Phiily still has to prove themselves... You can throw all the records and what not out the window... Lets see what a two week rest does... pound for pound Philly might have a better team... I still think Reid is the better coach ... At this point...

    @nickers said:

    Yeah... About as good as Burrowhead... Don't count your chickens,,, Did you see how cocky Cincitucky was?... Its gonna be a lot closer than you think... The Chiefs have been to the dance and won too... Phiily still has to prove themselves... You can throw all the records and what not out the window... Lets see what a two week rest does... pound for pound Philly might have a better team... I still think Reid is the better coach ... At this point...

    Happy to stand by my prediction, and be proven wrong. Let's see.

    Just mightily impressed with what I've seen from Philly the past few games. League leading D; relentless rushing and just enough passing to keep the opposing D on its' toes. Everything you would hope to see from the Browns, really.  

  • @nickers said:

    Yeah... About as good as Burrowhead... Don't count your chickens,,, Did you see how cocky Cincitucky was?... Its gonna be a lot closer than you think... The Chiefs have been to the dance and won too... Phiily still has to prove themselves... You can throw all the records and what not out the window... Lets see what a two week rest does... pound for pound Philly might have a better team... I still think Reid is the better coach ... At this point...

    Happy to stand by my prediction, and be proven wrong. Let's see.

    Just mightily impressed with what I've seen from Philly the past few games. League leading D; relentless rushing and just enough passing to keep the opposing D on its' toes. Everything you would hope to see from the Browns, really.  

    @korsou-dawg said:

    Happy to stand by my prediction, and be proven wrong. Let's see.

    Just mightily impressed with what I've seen from Philly the past few games. League leading D; relentless rushing and just enough passing to keep the opposing D on its' toes. Everything you would hope to see from the Browns, really.  

    Yeah... They have Sirianni who I really like and we have a dimwit like Shitpantski..

  • I really don't care WHO wins the Super Bowl now that the Bungles aren't in it .   🙂

    @hoorta said:

    I really don't care WHO wins the Super Bowl now that the Bungles aren't in it .   🙂

     And fuck them too.

    ?

    WSS

  • My daughter lives in West Chester PA a suburb of Phlliy, so I'm rooting for the Eagles.

  • Eagles hire Andrew Berry’s twin brother away from Goldman Sachs

    https://sports.yahoo.com/eagles-hire-andrew-berry-twin-222157258.html

    This one will make you do a double-take. The Philadelphia Eagles have hired the twin brother of Andrew Berry, who is the general manager of the Cleveland Browns. Adam Berry, a former managing director at Goldman Sachs, is set to join the Eagles this offseason. Andrew previously worked under general manager Howie Roseman in Philadelphia before he was hired as the general manager of the Brown

  • Regarding them Bungles...  I really don't feel your pain....  But I do relate... We had "Red Right 88", "The Drive", and "The Fumble".....  You now have "The Shove".... let me know when you catch up in the one step away heartbreak department....  

    Oh, I get it, the Super Bowl choke itis ... At least you got there.... 

  • I had predicted the Super Bowl teams would be that other Ohio team vs. the other Pennsylvania team.

    To be won by the other Pennsylvania team, but the Bungles once again bungled that up.

  • Regarding them Bungles...  I really don't feel your pain....  But I do relate... We had "Red Right 88", "The Drive", and "The Fumble".....  You now have "The Shove".... let me know when you catch up in the one step away heartbreak department....  

    Oh, I get it, the Super Bowl choke itis ... At least you got there.... 

    @hoorta said:

    Regarding them Bungles...  I really don't feel your pain....  But I do relate... We had "Red Right 88", "The Drive", and "The Fumble".....  You now have "The Shove".... let me know when you catch up in the one step away heartbreak department....  

    Oh, I get it, the Super Bowl choke itis ... At least you got there.... 

    Almost does not count!

  • Never Forget (73 years later lol)

    When I was growing up, my Dad told me I could like any team I want except the Eagles, Lions, & NY Giants. 

    The Lions never bothered me, but yes Dad (RIP), I still hate Philly & the NYGiants.