Onside kick or fourth-and-20? One of the 17 NFL playing rules changes proposed
-
Actually, your comment inspired my above post.
I know that you're not referencing me...but it is the same reason that I chose specific text of your post to quote.
Now, I understand that the league wants to make the ending of every game exciting...so they're going to slant the rules to that outcome. But THAT was not part of the design of the game. Now, at the ending stages of the game. They don't want your defense to get a rest break. They want to put your exhausted defense right back on the field again.
Anything for offense! Anything to try and get more women and fringe fans to buy jerseys!
-
I think they should just go back to the old on-side kick rules. I know they say they changed it for player safety but I would like to see the data they had for injuries on one side kicks that they thought they needed to change it to begin with.
-
-
You know any that might be interested in a still packaged #2 QB jersey? I ain't partin' with my future HOF still packaged #95.??
Kameiron Wimbley?
Keep 'em in the packaging. Couch was their 1st draft pick upon return to existence.
I'm kind of surprised the metrics guys haven't stumbled into onside kicks earlier in the game when they're not expected.
The front line players are trained by ST coaches to stay home and watch for that. And during the week those ST coaches watch film to make sure their opponent does it right.
-
what those A-Holes should be talking about is how to make the games easier to call for the ref's,one thing i would do away with is the fucking completion of a catch and get rid of the fucking tuck rule and if the arm was going forward or not,ITS A FUCKING FUMBLE
what those A-Holes should be talking about is how to make the games easier to call for the ref's,one thing i would do away with is the fucking completion of a catch and get rid of the fucking tuck rule and if the arm was going forward or not,ITS A FUCKING FUMBLE
Yeah, you have to "complete the catch/survive the ground," yet " the ground can't cause a fumble."
Try explaining that to a foreigner lol.
-
what those A-Holes should be talking about is how to make the games easier to call for the ref's,one thing i would do away with is the fucking completion of a catch and get rid of the fucking tuck rule and if the arm was going forward or not,ITS A FUCKING FUMBLE
Yeah, you have to "complete the catch/survive the ground," yet " the ground can't cause a fumble."
Try explaining that to a foreigner lol.
-
what those A-Holes should be talking about is how to make the games easier to call for the ref's,one thing i would do away with is the fucking completion of a catch and get rid of the fucking tuck rule and if the arm was going forward or not,ITS A FUCKING FUMBLE
Actually, your comment inspired my above post. Refs have a hard job and the NFL doesn't make it any easier.
I have long felt that they way to get a NFL rig is to get one of the refs on the take, not a player. A single ref may not be able to change a game, but they can influence a game. I have long felt the best way to eliminate that is to have fewer refs on the field. You would have a much cleaner game with maybe 3 on field refs. Maybe 4+ the eye in the sky.
But, people like scoring so naturally the rules have leaned in favor of the O with the exception of the catch rule.
-
You know any that might be interested in a still packaged #2 QB jersey? I ain't partin' with my future HOF still packaged #95.??
Kameiron Wimbley?
Keep 'em in the packaging. Couch was their 1st draft pick upon return to existence.
I'm kind of surprised the metrics guys haven't stumbled into onside kicks earlier in the game when they're not expected.
The front line players are trained by ST coaches to stay home and watch for that. And during the week those ST coaches watch film to make sure their opponent does it right.
-
-
You know any that might be interested in a still packaged #2 QB jersey? I ain't partin' with my future HOF still packaged #95.??
Jamir Miller is going to the Hall of Fame? He was a great pass rusher for us the year before he blew out his achilles in our 1st preseason game.
Some other little rascal is wearing that number now. I think he went to college somewhere in Texas. ?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login