"The" ? 2023 NFL Draft: Friday Day 2 Thread. ?
-
Coyote wins a chicken dinner.
-
Day 2. Ika falling after his combine. I wonder if he becomes forgotten about until the 4th? That would be outstanding.
Benton looking more and more like a 3rd-ish rounder, maybe way early 4th depending on positional runs. @flugel keep an eye out for your boy Daiyan Henley.
Will do T! I'd be ecstatic with our guy Henley or Benton. I'm seeing Benton projected as early as round 2 and as late as the bottom of round 3/early round 4. Could you imagine if we got both guys?
-
So the run has been up front - TE and OL. Keeps pushing LB and IDL down. Good for CLE.
-
I like when your mock draft gets exposed for being silly.
For the Browns, I had them taking Jack Campbell at #74 and Matthew Bergeron at #140.
They didn't make it to the 40s ?
-
I like when your mock draft gets exposed for being silly.
For the Browns, I had them taking Jack Campbell at #74 and Matthew Bergeron at #140.
They didn't make it to the 40s ?
I like when your mock draft gets exposed for being silly.
For the Browns, I had them taking Jack Campbell at #74 and Matthew Bergeron at #140.
They didn't make it to the 40s ?
I had Avila in something like round 4 or 5 in my draft
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

that's 1 good guard