"The" ? 2023 NFL Draft: Friday Day 2 Thread. ?
-
Not a fan of receivers that come from systems who run those sort of splits. Too much like Baylor under Art Briles.
Not saying it might not pan out. Love his strong hands - 5% drop rate is great.
-
-
cedric tillman analysis -- Not really a deep threat but unless you're playing Xbox, not every throw is a go route
-
That's what she said
Stifler's mom
-
And we have the first pick that silenced the entire room at PFF -- OLB Johnson to CAR was about 2 rounds early.
-
Jesus H. Christ someone take the fucking mic away from this guy.
Just have some NFL second level bigwig make the pics and get over with it.
-
Jesus H. Christ someone take the fucking mic away from this guy.
Just have some NFL second level bigwig make the pics and get over with it.
Jesus H. Christ someone take the fucking mic away from this guy.
Just have some NFL second level bigwig make the pics and get over with it.
...not watching anymore but I hate the one's that think it's their show now.
-
Well so much for Ya Ya. He gone.
-
Yaya Diaby in the 3rd? Yeeeeesh on the reach.
-
I'm learning more about the players from the 4 guys in the PFF room live on YouTube than the ESPN slobbering
-
That's what she said
Stifler's mom
-
Thank dog I wasn't drinking something when I read this.
The 1st time you ever brought her up - I laughed so hard I threw up half my sub.
-
I knew Miami was gonna get him. They love speed for Tua.
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login