Skip to content

"The"   ?   2023 NFL Draft: Saturday Day 3  ?   Thread

The Browns Board
156 17 3.5k 1
  • And tia fav Andre Carter II - Edge - Army was signed as UDFA by the Vikings.

    And the Bama CB Eli Ricks that Flugs and I thought might be worth a look late was sign UDFA by the Eagles.

  • Browns also signed UDFA Caleb Biggers CB Boise St.

  • The whole ________ state of Pennsylvania has had to do nothing & talent just falls into their laps  

    @gumby73 said:

    The whole ________ state of Pennsylvania has had to do nothing & talent just falls into their laps  

    Doesn't it though?  All of their 1st 4 picks landed right on their door step.  Dropped right to them.

  • According to the 'pundits' Dawland Jones is great value and Isaiah McGuire a bit of a reach. What do we say about that? 

    @korsou-dawg said:

    According to the 'pundits' Dawland Jones is great value and Isaiah McGuire a bit of a reach. What do we say about that? 

    Are you sure it wasn't the other way around KD?  I like the Dawand Jones pick but nothing about him except the wing span says immediate impact.  That said, he's a RT.  McGuire looks like a better choice where we got him than how far we reached for Alex Wright last year.  McGuire looks like he can help us this year.

  • I can't remember when Browns UDFA list was this targeted, but glad to see they're doing bottom-roster churn.  This is the totality of the list so far

    RB Hassan Hall, Georgia Tech - $125,000 guaranteed

    EDGE Lonnie Phelps, Kansas State
    EDGE Mohamoud Diabate, Utah - $250,000 guaranteed
    EDGE Jeremiah Martin, Washington
    S Ronnie Hickman, Ohio State
    S Charlie Thomas, Georgia Tech
    CB Tanner McAllister, Ohio State
    CB Amos Cormier, Georgia State
    CB Caleb Biggers, Boise State

  • @syd said:

    i would consider it 

    I would try him out at the position he played in college first, then go from there. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I would try him out at the position he played in college first, then go from there. 

    I agree.  I think some think switching positions is as simple as telling a guy to "go play over there".

  • @korsou-dawg said:

    According to the 'pundits' Dawland Jones is great value and Isaiah McGuire a bit of a reach. What do we say about that? 

    Are you sure it wasn't the other way around KD?  I like the Dawand Jones pick but nothing about him except the wing span says immediate impact.  That said, he's a RT.  McGuire looks like a better choice where we got him than how far we reached for Alex Wright last year.  McGuire looks like he can help us this year.

    @flugel said:

    Are you sure it wasn't the other way around KD?  I like the Dawand Jones pick but nothing about him except the wing span says immediate impact.  That said, he's a RT.  McGuire looks like a better choice where we got him than how far we reached for Alex Wright last year.  McGuire looks like he can help us this year.

    Quite sure. Example below from Walter football, but I have seen similar assessments.

    Jones' freakish size is considered sufficient to make an immediate impact, and with coaching could develop into a Pro Bowl caliber starter.

    McGuire is poopoo'd because of a limited pass rush arsenal. Is considered a run stopping, sub-package rotation guy.

    brownsb_logo.gif Cleveland Browns: Dawand Jones, OT, Ohio State - A+ Grade
    The Colts brought in plenty of offensive linemen for top-30 visits, as they wanted depth and a successor for Jack Conklin. Dawand Jones is a massive offensive lineman who will blast open huge running lanes for Nick Chubb. He could have gone in the second round, so I love this value.

    brownsb_logo.gif Cleveland Browns: Isaiah McGuire, DE, Missouri - C+ Grade
    The Browns needed to continue to bolster their defensive line, which was very weak last year outside of Myles Garrett. Isaiah McGuire is a powerful defensive lineman who could do well in Cleveland's rotation. I had him going later though.

  • @korsou-dawg said:

    According to the 'pundits' Dawland Jones is great value and Isaiah McGuire a bit of a reach. What do we say about that? 

    Are you sure it wasn't the other way around KD?  I like the Dawand Jones pick but nothing about him except the wing span says immediate impact.  That said, he's a RT.  McGuire looks like a better choice where we got him than how far we reached for Alex Wright last year.  McGuire looks like he can help us this year.

    @flugel said:

     McGuire looks like a better choice where we got him than how far we reached for Alex Wright last year.

    I'm still shaking my head about that reach. What did they see? Who saw it? And are they still scouting for the Browns?

    And this year we give up #7 so the Ravens can take a 1st team AA OL whose MD says will make a full recovery from an ACL tear at the Combine. If the Ravens get into the playoffs or better, their #6 next year will not be all that far from our #7 this year. Who cares if the guy they got won't play too much this year. Long term he's a great pick in the 7th round. Just another Browns head shaker.

  • I can't remember when Browns UDFA list was this targeted, but glad to see they're doing bottom-roster churn.  This is the totality of the list so far

    RB Hassan Hall, Georgia Tech - $125,000 guaranteed

    EDGE Lonnie Phelps, Kansas State
    EDGE Mohamoud Diabate, Utah - $250,000 guaranteed
    EDGE Jeremiah Martin, Washington
    S Ronnie Hickman, Ohio State
    S Charlie Thomas, Georgia Tech
    CB Tanner McAllister, Ohio State
    CB Amos Cormier, Georgia State
    CB Caleb Biggers, Boise State

    @unsympathetic said:

    I can't remember when Browns UDFA list was this targeted, but glad to see they're doing bottom-roster churn.  This is the totality of the list so far

    RB Hassan Hall, Georgia Tech - $125,000 guaranteed

    EDGE Lonnie Phelps, Kansas State
    EDGE Mohamoud Diabate, Utah - $250,000 guaranteed
    EDGE Jeremiah Martin, Washington
    S Ronnie Hickman, Ohio State
    S Charlie Thomas, Georgia Tech
    CB Tanner McAllister, Ohio State
    CB Amos Cormier, Georgia State
    CB Caleb Biggers, Boise State

    Albany TE Thomas Greaney

  • Browns search for their 2024 6th rounder from the Ravens: ?

  • Picks 140 & 142 coming up for us.  Will we see BPA now?  Or more position targeting?

    @orion said:

    Picks 140 & 142 coming up for us.  Will we see BPA now?  Or more position targeting?

    Logging this in here now, because (like myself) & many others.... assumed as..wtf's to head scratch-er of a Berry pick  ?

     https://www.nfl.com/draft/tracker/picks/1/5/2023  Let's keep in mind.. drafts are combining the now's & the future needs.

    Who's really on the board that fitted our needs & postings at the time? Most thought Linebacker or maybe Safety? agree? A combination of 9 LB/S went off the board, now known as.... could have.... I went JT ? fishing after both picks were made 🙂..   closing thought..

    DTR might be Berry's only way of getting a QB onto the Practice Squad? (not being snatched off of, by another team) Mond & Dobbs needs to show their worth as a game day inactive or is that roster spot taken by another player?(more than likely)  Mond & Dobbs contracts are 2M or under (Dobbs 2M). Nothing to lose but to showcase both Dobbs & Mond to other teams this pre-season..   

    thoughts? cause, I'm still not over Round 5 selections 😉 

  • @orion said:

    Picks 140 & 142 coming up for us.  Will we see BPA now?  Or more position targeting?

    Logging this in here now, because (like myself) & many others.... assumed as..wtf's to head scratch-er of a Berry pick  ?

     https://www.nfl.com/draft/tracker/picks/1/5/2023  Let's keep in mind.. drafts are combining the now's & the future needs.

    Who's really on the board that fitted our needs & postings at the time? Most thought Linebacker or maybe Safety? agree? A combination of 9 LB/S went off the board, now known as.... could have.... I went JT ? fishing after both picks were made 🙂..   closing thought..

    DTR might be Berry's only way of getting a QB onto the Practice Squad? (not being snatched off of, by another team) Mond & Dobbs needs to show their worth as a game day inactive or is that roster spot taken by another player?(more than likely)  Mond & Dobbs contracts are 2M or under (Dobbs 2M). Nothing to lose but to showcase both Dobbs & Mond to other teams this pre-season..   

    thoughts? cause, I'm still not over Round 5 selections 😉 

    @gumby73 said:

    Logging this in here now, because (like myself) & many others.... assumed as..wtf's to head scratch-er of a Berry pick  ?

     https://www.nfl.com/draft/tracker/picks/1/5/2023  Let's keep in mind.. drafts are combining the now's & the future needs.

    Who's really on the board that fitted our needs & postings at the time? Most thought Linebacker or maybe Safety? agree? A combination of 9 LB/S went off the board, now known as.... could have.... I went JT ? fishing after both picks were made 🙂..   closing thought..

    DTR might be Berry's only way of getting a QB onto the Practice Squad? (not being snatched off of, by another team) Mond & Dobbs needs to show their worth as a game day inactive or is that roster spot taken by another player?(more than likely)  Mond & Dobbs contracts are 2M or under (Dobbs 2M). Nothing to lose but to showcase both Dobbs & Mond to other teams this pre-season..   

    thoughts? cause, I'm still not over it 😉 

    We satisfied most needs.  I feel good about our Our Oline.  We have a very competitive WR room 1-6 with varied skill sets.  We are all satisfied now with our Front 4 or at least should feel a lot better.  Our Top 3 picks offer instant contribution opportunities - DT and OT are going to be jumbo package ? installs on Day 1.  Might even pop into the rotation significantly.   Tillman will have opportunities as well…we didn’t have a first or second round pick so saying this is significant.

    We could have added a back but Jerome Ford could be the guy now for an extended role.  And we didn’t trade Chubb.

    DTR fits our QB room well.  I’m not sure how we showcase Dobbs and Mond.  The league knows what they are and moving either fetches nothing. 

    I was vocal about our lousy LB play last year…I understand they were getting blown up at times by Centers and Guards but they left a lot to be desired when they had plays in front of them.  We are expecting Anthony Walker to play a full season - when the last two he’s played 16 of 34 games.  He’s steady not spectacular by any stretch but from all reports a leader on  the team.  The drop or fall off from Walker to next is significant. Id argue aside from Watson and Garrett.  Walker is a guy next in line that needs to play 17 games next year. 

  • @gumby73 said:

    Logging this in here now, because (like myself) & many others.... assumed as..wtf's to head scratch-er of a Berry pick  ?

     https://www.nfl.com/draft/tracker/picks/1/5/2023  Let's keep in mind.. drafts are combining the now's & the future needs.

    Who's really on the board that fitted our needs & postings at the time? Most thought Linebacker or maybe Safety? agree? A combination of 9 LB/S went off the board, now known as.... could have.... I went JT ? fishing after both picks were made 🙂..   closing thought..

    DTR might be Berry's only way of getting a QB onto the Practice Squad? (not being snatched off of, by another team) Mond & Dobbs needs to show their worth as a game day inactive or is that roster spot taken by another player?(more than likely)  Mond & Dobbs contracts are 2M or under (Dobbs 2M). Nothing to lose but to showcase both Dobbs & Mond to other teams this pre-season..   

    thoughts? cause, I'm still not over it 😉 

    We satisfied most needs.  I feel good about our Our Oline.  We have a very competitive WR room 1-6 with varied skill sets.  We are all satisfied now with our Front 4 or at least should feel a lot better.  Our Top 3 picks offer instant contribution opportunities - DT and OT are going to be jumbo package ? installs on Day 1.  Might even pop into the rotation significantly.   Tillman will have opportunities as well…we didn’t have a first or second round pick so saying this is significant.

    We could have added a back but Jerome Ford could be the guy now for an extended role.  And we didn’t trade Chubb.

    DTR fits our QB room well.  I’m not sure how we showcase Dobbs and Mond.  The league knows what they are and moving either fetches nothing. 

    I was vocal about our lousy LB play last year…I understand they were getting blown up at times by Centers and Guards but they left a lot to be desired when they had plays in front of them.  We are expecting Anthony Walker to play a full season - when the last two he’s played 16 of 34 games.  He’s steady not spectacular by any stretch but from all reports a leader on  the team.  The drop or fall off from Walker to next is significant. Id argue aside from Watson and Garrett.  Walker is a guy next in line that needs to play 17 games next year. 

    @sdbacker80 said:

    We satisfied most needs.  I feel good about our Our Oline.  We have a very competitive WR room 1-6 with varied skill sets.  We are all satisfied now with our Front 4 or at least should feel a lot better.  Our Top 3 picks offer instant contribution opportunities are DT and OT are going to be jumbo package ? installs on Day 1.  Might even pop into the rotation significantly.   Tillman will have opportunities as well…we didn’t have a first or second round pick so saying this is significant.

    We could have added a back but Jerome Ford could be the guy now for an extended role.  And we didn’t trade Chubb.

    DTR fits our QB room well.  I’m not sure how we showcase Dobbs and Mond.  The league knows what they are and moving either fetches nothing. 

    I was vocal about our lousy LB play last year…I understand they were getting blown up at times by Centers and Guards but they left a lot to be desired when they had plays in front of them.  We are expecting Anthony Walker to play a full season - when the last two he’s played 16 of 34 games.  He’s steady not spectacular by any stretch but from all reports a leader on  the team.  The drop or fall off from Walker to next is significant. Id argue aside from Watson and Garrett.  Walker is a guy next in line that needs to play 17 games next year. 

    Head Coach and Owner are still the teams weakness..

    I expect the same results as last year...

  • @gumby73 said:

    Logging this in here now, because (like myself) & many others.... assumed as..wtf's to head scratch-er of a Berry pick  ?

     https://www.nfl.com/draft/tracker/picks/1/5/2023  Let's keep in mind.. drafts are combining the now's & the future needs.

    Who's really on the board that fitted our needs & postings at the time? Most thought Linebacker or maybe Safety? agree? A combination of 9 LB/S went off the board, now known as.... could have.... I went JT ? fishing after both picks were made 🙂..   closing thought..

    DTR might be Berry's only way of getting a QB onto the Practice Squad? (not being snatched off of, by another team) Mond & Dobbs needs to show their worth as a game day inactive or is that roster spot taken by another player?(more than likely)  Mond & Dobbs contracts are 2M or under (Dobbs 2M). Nothing to lose but to showcase both Dobbs & Mond to other teams this pre-season..   

    thoughts? cause, I'm still not over it 😉 

    We satisfied most needs.  I feel good about our Our Oline.  We have a very competitive WR room 1-6 with varied skill sets.  We are all satisfied now with our Front 4 or at least should feel a lot better.  Our Top 3 picks offer instant contribution opportunities - DT and OT are going to be jumbo package ? installs on Day 1.  Might even pop into the rotation significantly.   Tillman will have opportunities as well…we didn’t have a first or second round pick so saying this is significant.

    We could have added a back but Jerome Ford could be the guy now for an extended role.  And we didn’t trade Chubb.

    DTR fits our QB room well.  I’m not sure how we showcase Dobbs and Mond.  The league knows what they are and moving either fetches nothing. 

    I was vocal about our lousy LB play last year…I understand they were getting blown up at times by Centers and Guards but they left a lot to be desired when they had plays in front of them.  We are expecting Anthony Walker to play a full season - when the last two he’s played 16 of 34 games.  He’s steady not spectacular by any stretch but from all reports a leader on  the team.  The drop or fall off from Walker to next is significant. Id argue aside from Watson and Garrett.  Walker is a guy next in line that needs to play 17 games next year. 

    @sdbacker80 said:

    1) DTR fits our QB room well.  I’m not sure how we showcase Dobbs and Mond.  The league knows what they are and moving either fetches nothing. 

    2) We are expecting Anthony Walker to play a full season - when the last two he’s played 16 of 34 games.  He’s steady not spectacular by any stretch but from all reports a leader on  the team.  The drop or fall off from Walker to next is significant. Id argue aside from Watson and Garrett.  Walker is a guy next in line that needs to play 17 games next year. 

    1) Well satisfied with picks including up to Dawand Jones..OL Luke Wypler was the steal of the 6th. Ok with McQuire, if the plan was to upgrade Wright & Thomas? McQuire looks to be the better hold your edge run stop option. I'm more, wait & see on DTR & Cam Mitchell. 

    2) I had a front row seat in the Carolina opener & saw 1st hand that Walker was the leader of a highly questionable interior defense (not solely a Walker issue.. see GM/coaching) starting in warm-ups.. Walker played fast & really quite well that day... Then, we saw what the defense looked like without him.. ?.. expecting AW to play a full season, after knee surgery? at this date & time. It looks like this FO is betting on it... stay tuned 

  • @flugel said:

    Are you sure it wasn't the other way around KD?  I like the Dawand Jones pick but nothing about him except the wing span says immediate impact.  That said, he's a RT.  McGuire looks like a better choice where we got him than how far we reached for Alex Wright last year.  McGuire looks like he can help us this year.

    Quite sure. Example below from Walter football, but I have seen similar assessments.

    Jones' freakish size is considered sufficient to make an immediate impact, and with coaching could develop into a Pro Bowl caliber starter.

    McGuire is poopoo'd because of a limited pass rush arsenal. Is considered a run stopping, sub-package rotation guy.

    brownsb_logo.gif Cleveland Browns: Dawand Jones, OT, Ohio State - A+ Grade
    The Colts brought in plenty of offensive linemen for top-30 visits, as they wanted depth and a successor for Jack Conklin. Dawand Jones is a massive offensive lineman who will blast open huge running lanes for Nick Chubb. He could have gone in the second round, so I love this value.

    brownsb_logo.gif Cleveland Browns: Isaiah McGuire, DE, Missouri - C+ Grade
    The Browns needed to continue to bolster their defensive line, which was very weak last year outside of Myles Garrett. Isaiah McGuire is a powerful defensive lineman who could do well in Cleveland's rotation. I had him going later though.

    @korsou-dawg said:

    Quite sure. Example below from Walter football, but I have seen similar assessments.

    Jones' freakish size is considered sufficient to make an immediate impact, and with coaching could develop into a Pro Bowl caliber starter.

    McGuire is poopoo'd because of a limited pass rush arsenal. Is considered a run stopping, sub-package rotation guy.

    brownsb_logo.gif Cleveland Browns: Dawand Jones, OT, Ohio State - A+ Grade
    The Colts brought in plenty of offensive linemen for top-30 visits, as they wanted depth and a successor for Jack Conklin. Dawand Jones is a massive offensive lineman who will blast open huge running lanes for Nick Chubb. He could have gone in the second round, so I love this value.

    brownsb_logo.gif Cleveland Browns: Isaiah McGuire, DE, Missouri - C+ Grade
    The Browns needed to continue to bolster their defensive line, which was very weak last year outside of Myles Garrett. Isaiah McGuire is a powerful defensive lineman who could do well in Cleveland's rotation. I had him going later though.

    Both guys are day 3 draft picks so there's what they have in common. 

    Regarding Jones:  After the Browns extended Conklin's contract this off-season they now have a successor.  Nothing about that assures me they expect Jones to be an immediate fulltime starter that wins the job in his vey 1st training camp - although I get the impression they want him ready the next time Conklin can't answer the bell with all his wear and tear.  The good news is Jones will have one of the best OL Coaches in the league if Conklin has to miss time again.  More good news is Conklin is pretty good RT to learn from as well.  He plays better hurt than a lot of healthy RTs; but that doesn't make for a long career. This is why I put Jones on my list of guys I'd like us to draft near the beginning of the Day 3 Draft thread. 

    I like this pick a lot.  He's the kind of mid round pick I'm confident we can develop. In saying that, we still have to be a little reasonable with when he'll be ready to start full time.  Look no further than him needing to wait until his last 2 years as a Buckeye before he was ready to start fulltime. He has an enormous frame and one of the biggest wing spans of 89 inches.  That's terrific; but if the guy could move with those God-givens- the Buckeyes wouldn't have had to move Paris Johnson from RG to LT.  

    Here's a Draft publication's summary of his weaknesses: "Movements are lumbering and awkward as a result of his size, Will struggle to match the quickness of speed rushers. Lacking in both hand and footspeed. Top heavy and it leads to some balance issues if/when he gets over-extended.  Struggles to recover once a defender gets outside of his frame. Right Tackle ONLY who won't present any position flexibility. Too often a tick late to recognize stunts and blitzers. Feet get crossed up when he has to cover a lot of ground. Stamina could be a concern."

    You don't have to agree with me KD.  I'm just letting you know where I'm coming from as someone that ALWAYS welcomes Buckeyes to this team.  Jones is no different.  Once he's had some time under the influence of Callahan -  he'll be ready to step into his fate.  Who knows - that may not take as long as I think it will.  

    In thinking McGuire will be ready/develop sooner - I'm going by the defense is usually ahead of offense early on every season and projecting that into this comparison.  I LOVED what I saw in the short little extract of highlights for McGuire. Let's be honest, if everyone stays healthy - who has an easier road to getting reps in the starting rotation 1st?  From what I read, McGuire also comes with position flexibility where I read he could kick inside, if needed.  Jones doesn't have a lot of position flexibility.  There's not many 6'8" OGs or Centers in this league so Jones doesn't offer the same position flexibility. Above all, McGuire is good at stopping the run and at making tackles for a loss - which are immediate needs the Browns are drafting him to help out with.  He looks ready to go IMO.

  • I know, on paper anyways, I feel better about the Browns DLine.

    But it appears that the ship has pretty much sailed on the Browns ever getting a dynamic long-term DE partner for Myles. He's heading into his seventh season, and he doesn't strike me as someone who is going to have to have his uniform torn off him before he will retire. 

  • Mcguire link 1

    Mcguire link 2

    Reasons for optimism do exist.

  • @flugel said:

     McGuire looks like a better choice where we got him than how far we reached for Alex Wright last year.

    I'm still shaking my head about that reach. What did they see? Who saw it? And are they still scouting for the Browns?

    And this year we give up #7 so the Ravens can take a 1st team AA OL whose MD says will make a full recovery from an ACL tear at the Combine. If the Ravens get into the playoffs or better, their #6 next year will not be all that far from our #7 this year. Who cares if the guy they got won't play too much this year. Long term he's a great pick in the 7th round. Just another Browns head shaker.

    @texasag1969 said:

    I'm still shaking my head about that reach. What did they see? Who saw it? And are they still scouting for the Browns?

    And this year we give up #7 so the Ravens can take a 1st team AA OL whose MD says will make a full recovery from an ACL tear at the Combine. If the Ravens get into the playoffs or better, their #6 next year will not be all that far from our #7 this year. Who cares if the guy they got won't play too much this year. Long term he's a great pick in the 7th round. Just another Browns head shaker.

    Might have been the same guy that influenced a 3rd round pick out of a 5th-6th round WR prospect because of a straight ahead 40 yard sprint out of a crouched down sprinter's stance.  Who knows Aggies?

    To be honest, this year's draft made so much more sense to me in terms of where this team is at and what is/was missing.  

    I don't have a problem with that Rat trade because of it being in the 7th round (where there isn't much difference in talent to that of the Undrafted FAs).  I know this was a little different due to the injury; but that gave a 6th round pick (while the guy they're getting won't be playing until next year anyway). I had a harder time watching all the talent Houston was getting while they received very little-no punishment for what went on with Watson when he was employed by Houston. 

  • Mcguire link 1

    Mcguire link 2

    Reasons for optimism do exist.

    @unsympathetic said:

    Mcguire link 1

    Mcguire link 2

    Reasons for optimism do exist.

    I'm in the middle of 2nd every snap game of MQ.. I can see the group thinking of Berry's guardrails & Schwartz coaching agreeing on this pick.. The smaller hand size & arm reach has me a little concerned reaching outside? But I'm not seeing anything on tape that shows those reach concerns.. The kids got some game.. And growth left.. I'm curious to see what playing weight Schwartz wants him into camp at...  

  • @orion said:

    Picks 140 & 142 coming up for us.  Will we see BPA now?  Or more position targeting?

    Logging this in here now, because (like myself) & many others.... assumed as..wtf's to head scratch-er of a Berry pick  ?

     https://www.nfl.com/draft/tracker/picks/1/5/2023  Let's keep in mind.. drafts are combining the now's & the future needs.

    Who's really on the board that fitted our needs & postings at the time? Most thought Linebacker or maybe Safety? agree? A combination of 9 LB/S went off the board, now known as.... could have.... I went JT ? fishing after both picks were made 🙂..   closing thought..

    DTR might be Berry's only way of getting a QB onto the Practice Squad? (not being snatched off of, by another team) Mond & Dobbs needs to show their worth as a game day inactive or is that roster spot taken by another player?(more than likely)  Mond & Dobbs contracts are 2M or under (Dobbs 2M). Nothing to lose but to showcase both Dobbs & Mond to other teams this pre-season..   

    thoughts? cause, I'm still not over Round 5 selections 😉 

    @gumby73 said:

    thoughts? cause, I'm still not over Round 5 selections 😉

    What?!  Two candidates for  'Bottom of roster or Practice Squad'  doesn't excite you?   🙂  

    This was just after I asked if we would now start drafting BPA instead of Position Targeting.   And...do we now know the answer?   It certainly seems off script to us as many of us would've thought to target a LB'er or S.  Yet I don't know how many boards had those two as BPA...