NCAA Baseball Championship
-
It's an all-SEC Final Match-up between LSU and Florida. If LSU can take one of the first two games, then they get to play their top draft pick in the country who pitched them to a 0-0 tie Thursday night through 8 innings which they won on a two run walkoff homer in the bottom of the 11th over Wake Forest in a great pitching dual with the #2 likely draft pick for WF. What a great pitching dual to watch that was.
1st game tonight @ 7pm EDT.
-
It's an all-SEC Final Match-up between LSU and Florida. If LSU can take one of the first two games, then they get to play their top draft pick in the country who pitched them to a 0-0 tie Thursday night through 8 innings which they won on a two run walkoff homer in the bottom of the 11th over Wake Forest in a great pitching dual with the #2 likely draft pick for WF. What a great pitching dual to watch that was.
1st game tonight @ 7pm EDT.
It's an all-SEC Final Match-up between LSU and Florida. If LSU can take one of the first two games, then they get to play their top draft pick in the country who pitched them to a 0-0 tie Thursday night through 8 innings which they won on a two run walkoff homer in the bottom of the 11th over Wake Forest in a great pitching dual with the #2 likely draft pick for WF. What a great pitching dual to watch that was.
1st game tonight @ 7pm EDT.
Doesn't LSU have possibly two guys that might get drafted #1 and #2 overall?
I've looked a few MLB mock drafts, and I saw at least two that had the Guardians targeting a high school shortstop from the great state of Ohio, which would be kind of cool.
-
It's an all-SEC Final Match-up between LSU and Florida. If LSU can take one of the first two games, then they get to play their top draft pick in the country who pitched them to a 0-0 tie Thursday night through 8 innings which they won on a two run walkoff homer in the bottom of the 11th over Wake Forest in a great pitching dual with the #2 likely draft pick for WF. What a great pitching dual to watch that was.
1st game tonight @ 7pm EDT.
Doesn't LSU have possibly two guys that might get drafted #1 and #2 overall?
I've looked a few MLB mock drafts, and I saw at least two that had the Guardians targeting a high school shortstop from the great state of Ohio, which would be kind of cool.
Doesn't LSU have possibly two guys that might get drafted #1 and #2 overall?
I've looked a few MLB mock drafts, and I saw at least two that had the Guardians targeting a high school shortstop from the great state of Ohio, which would be kind of cool.
I really don't keep up with the baseball draft like I do football. Just going by the announcers who watched this pitching dual between those two great pitchers. Two MLB teams are going to be very happy with what they get no matter which one they get. I'll rely on your expertise on this one Dutch.
-
Doesn't LSU have possibly two guys that might get drafted #1 and #2 overall?
I've looked a few MLB mock drafts, and I saw at least two that had the Guardians targeting a high school shortstop from the great state of Ohio, which would be kind of cool.
I really don't keep up with the baseball draft like I do football. Just going by the announcers who watched this pitching dual between those two great pitchers. Two MLB teams are going to be very happy with what they get no matter which one they get. I'll rely on your expertise on this one Dutch.
I really don't keep up with the baseball draft like I do football. Just going by the announcers who watched this pitching dual between those two great pitchers. Two MLB teams are going to be very happy with what they get no matter which one they get. I'll rely on your expertise on this one Dutch.
I've only started to "kind of" follow the MLB Draft over the last five or so years, just kind of like reading up who the first rounders will be, then take a look at the Guardians draft class after the fact.
And yes, LSU should nail down the #1 and 2 spots, with a starting pitcher and an outfielder. Florida might have the #3 pick.
-
I really don't keep up with the baseball draft like I do football. Just going by the announcers who watched this pitching dual between those two great pitchers. Two MLB teams are going to be very happy with what they get no matter which one they get. I'll rely on your expertise on this one Dutch.
I've only started to "kind of" follow the MLB Draft over the last five or so years, just kind of like reading up who the first rounders will be, then take a look at the Guardians draft class after the fact.
And yes, LSU should nail down the #1 and 2 spots, with a starting pitcher and an outfielder. Florida might have the #3 pick.
I've only started to "kind of" follow the MLB Draft over the last five or so years, just kind of like reading up who the first rounders will be, then take a look at the Guardians draft class after the fact.
And yes, LSU should nail down the #1 and 2 spots, with a starting pitcher and an outfielder. Florida might have the #3 pick.
I'm guessing you are referring to Dylan Crews and Skenes. There have been a lot of really great games in the College W.S. final in Omaha this year. Not one has been a disappointment or a runaway. And I found this which verifies what you are saying including the Ohio H.S. player projected for the Guardians. https://www.mlb.com/news/2023-mlb-mock-draft-first-round-june-1
-
Well Florida made a liar out of me. LSU seemed on the verge of blowing them out, but a major turnaround including a grand slam to go ahead by 4 and then completely taking over the game with 23 straight runs in total to win 24-4.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login