Skip to content

Aaron Donald Rumors

The Browns Board
46 14 1.6k 1
  • 26M and 34M cap hits the next two years.  And We don’t have many picks next year. 
     

    And while the talent is undeniable, wasn’t he talking retirement last year? 

  • Not going to happen.

  • Going to start a rumor that Jesus Christ is a free agent and the Brownies are in the running.   You know, sources and such. 

  • Going to start a rumor that Jesus Christ is a free agent and the Brownies are in the running.   You know, sources and such. 

    @tiamat63 said:

    Going to start a rumor that Jesus Christ is a free agent and the Brownies are in the running.   You know, sources and such. 

    1. Good thing the Browns want him, and not the Guardians, because homeboy can't hit a curveball.

    2. The Browns signing Jesus H. Christ wouldn't go over well with a certain demographic on this board. Way too "woke". ? 

  • What position would Jesus play?

    I mean, he'd be a corner, right?

    It would be a miracle, a white corner. 

  • What position would Jesus play?

    I mean, he'd be a corner, right?

    It would be a miracle, a white corner. 

    @mld-woody said:

    What position would Jesus play?

    I mean, he'd be a corner, right?

    It would be a miracle, a white corner. 

    He’s omnipresent…so he’d play everywhere. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Going to start a rumor that Jesus Christ is a free agent and the Brownies are in the running.   You know, sources and such. 

    1. Good thing the Browns want him, and not the Guardians, because homeboy can't hit a curveball.

    2. The Browns signing Jesus H. Christ wouldn't go over well with a certain demographic on this board. Way too "woke". ? 

    @dutch-oven said:

    1. Good thing the Browns want him, and not the Guardians, because homeboy can't hit a curveball.

    2. The Browns signing Jesus H. Christ wouldn't go over well with a certain demographic on this board. Way too "woke". ? 

    You saying Jesus Christ can't hit a curve ball?!?! 

    @sdbacker80 said:

    He’s omnipresent…so he’d play everywhere. 

    So he's Ed Reed then. I always had my suspicions.

  • What position would Jesus play?

    I mean, he'd be a corner, right?

    It would be a miracle, a white corner. 

    @mld-woody said:

    What position would Jesus play?

    I mean, he'd be a corner, right?

    It would be a miracle, a white corner. 

    A Jewish corner...

    Even more of an unicorn, whicb makes even more sense, considering the fiction of the whole idea. 

  • Trading for Donald would be so far from the DePo way....that I just don't see it.

  • What position would Jesus play?

    I mean, he'd be a corner, right?

    It would be a miracle, a white corner. 

    @mld-woody said:

    What position would Jesus play?

    I mean, he'd be a corner, right?

    It would be a miracle, a white corner. 

    Jesus wasn't white you dummy.

  • @mld-woody said:

    What position would Jesus play?

    I mean, he'd be a corner, right?

    It would be a miracle, a white corner. 

    Jesus wasn't white you dummy.

    @fy56 said:

    Jesus wasn't white you dummy.

    Careful, the political board might hear you!

  • @fy56 said:

    Jesus wasn't white you dummy.

    Careful, the political board might hear you!

    @mld-woody said:

    Careful, the political board might hear you!

    Yeah Woody I know. Those racists!

  • @mld-woody said:

    Careful, the political board might hear you!

    Yeah Woody I know. Those racists!

    @fy56 said:

    Yeah Woody I know. Those racists!

    Let's just leave this here before this thread completely deteriorates...

  • @fy56 said:

    Yeah Woody I know. Those racists!

    Let's just leave this here before this thread completely deteriorates...

    @mld-woody said:

    Let's just leave this here before this thread completely deteriorates...

    While keeping in mind the usual offenders. You two know who you are.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Let's just leave this here before this thread completely deteriorates...

    While keeping in mind the usual offenders. You two know who you are.

    @fy56 said:

    While keeping in mind the usual offenders. You two know who you are.

    don't forget texie - another one of the thread screwer-uppers.

  • Uh oh.... TattleCal has made an appearance! ?

  • Uh oh.... TattleCal has made an appearance! ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    Uh oh.... TattleCal has made an appearance! ?

    Yeah, I saw the cheap shot he took at Aggies. And isn't there another guy that needed to change his screen name at least once already in here trying to instigate drama?  

    While we didn't add anyone that dominates like Aaron Donald -I DO think the Browns made a great effort this offseason to improve the Defensive Line.  I look at all the $$$$$$ Buffalo threw at 1 player (Von Miller) and as soon as he went on IR their hopes of succeeding in the playoffs died.  Cincy decimated that defense.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Uh oh.... TattleCal has made an appearance! ?

    Yeah, I saw the cheap shot he took at Aggies. And isn't there another guy that needed to change his screen name at least once already in here trying to instigate drama?  

    While we didn't add anyone that dominates like Aaron Donald -I DO think the Browns made a great effort this offseason to improve the Defensive Line.  I look at all the $$$$$$ Buffalo threw at 1 player (Von Miller) and as soon as he went on IR their hopes of succeeding in the playoffs died.  Cincy decimated that defense.

    @flugel said:

    Yeah, I saw the cheap shot he took at Aggies. And isn't there another guy that needed to change his screen name at least once already in here trying to instigate drama?  

    While we didn't add anyone that dominates like Aaron Donald -I DO think the Browns made a great effort this offseason to improve the Defensive Line.  I look at all the $$$$$$ Buffalo threw at 1 player (Von Miller) and as soon as he went on IR their hopes of succeeding in the playoffs died.  Cincy decimated that defense.

    His clique is in full force. ?

    So on paper, the Browns seem to have done a helluva job addressing the DLine, which all of us were praying for. Schwartz is an upgrade as DC.

    But damn it Flugs, I just can't shake the pessimism going into the season. I've been burned so many times. I mean, I'm excited we are two months out, but I just can't bring myself to think this team is winning 10 or more games. I think the Browns have broke me. ?

  • @fy56 said:

    While keeping in mind the usual offenders. You two know who you are.

    don't forget texie - another one of the thread screwer-uppers.

    @calfoxwc said:

    don't forget texie - another one of the thread screwer-uppers.

    fuck cal thought your gonna keep it to football here,guess you just can't help yourself