? Preseason Game 3: Browns at Eagles ? Aug 17
-
-
-
-
The offense hasn't looked good since they drove it all the way down inside the 5 yard line on the 1st drive.
-
-
-
-
At the end of the 1st inning
Gaurdians 2
Phillies 3
-
-
-
An exciting contest the Phillies 3. Guardians 2. (WHAT, postponed ?)
Oh BTW for those interested ..... and by the crowd tonight only a few of you are ..... today's game will be made up by the *Detroit Tigers and ......
CLEVELAND — Tonight's Cleveland Guardians game against the *(Detroit Tigers) at Progressive Field has been postponed.
The Guardians have announced that the game will be made up on Friday as part of a traditional doubleheader. The first pitch for Game 1 will be at 4:10 p.m. Only fans with tickets to the August 18 contest will be able to attend.
-
-
-
-
-
Well blocked screen
-
Wypler doing pretty decent playing guard. Had a nice pull on that run. I wondered if they would carry 3 centers (pocic, harris and wypler) but wypler improving his chances showing he can play guard. I believe harris has played some guard as well (tia will have to correct me if he can't).
-
Yeah they overloaded that gap. Jones first thought he should pick up the d lineman lined up in front of him then dean cane flashing and he was too late so didnt block either one and both could have made the play lol
LOL. Yeah, because the backer crossed his face to the inside, that's gotta be his priority. That'll be a good learning experience when they watch the film with Callahan. I think he's gonna be a good one for us so I don't mind seeing him get things like this out of the way in his 1st pre-season.
-
Wypler doing pretty decent playing guard. Had a nice pull on that run. I wondered if they would carry 3 centers (pocic, harris and wypler) but wypler improving his chances showing he can play guard. I believe harris has played some guard as well (tia will have to correct me if he can't).
Wypler doing pretty decent playing guard. Had a nice pull on that run. I wondered if they would carry 3 centers (pocic, harris and wypler) but wypler improving his chances showing he can play guard. I believe harris has played some guard as well (tia will have to correct me if he can't).
I really liked where the Browns landed him. That's good he's got the flexibility to play Guard or Center. He's not just a Wypler Snapper...
-
I think Mo Hurst makes this roster. He's been playing solid all pre-season and Jordan Elliot is just.... there.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login