? Preseason Game 3: Browns at Eagles ? Aug 17
-
It still blow my mind that Ohio State, missing so much on offense, was a missed 49 yard field goal from beating Georgia.
Bama housed them when they had a healthy Metchie.
Kirby Smart sold his soul to the devil, it's the only explanation I have. Because his secondary's look A TON like the early days of Saban's in Tuscaloosa. Big, physical hitters who run well but don't have the hips to cover receivers and passing games that go right after their DBs. (See, UF with Percy, Utah with Brian Johnson, Colt McCoy until injury, etc etc)
-
Diabate raw but athletic and instinctive
Diabate raw but athletic and instinctive
-
It still blow my mind that Ohio State, missing so much on offense, was a missed 49 yard field goal from beating Georgia.
I think Philly has 4 guys on their Defense from Georgia that had to take pay cuts when they entered the NFL.
-
It still blow my mind that Ohio State, missing so much on offense, was a missed 49 yard field goal from beating Georgia.
I still don’t know how/why we lined up for a 49 yard FG. The last four plays of the game…still can’t comprehend
-
-
It still blow my mind that Ohio State, missing so much on offense, was a missed 49 yard field goal from beating Georgia.
I think Philly has 4 guys on their Defense from Georgia that had to take pay cuts when they entered the NFL.
-
Diabate raw but athletic and instinctive
And I still can’t eat a bowl of Quaker Oats without saying Diabeetus
-
Recency bias perhaps but this might be the best non TD half I’ve seen
-
-
-
It still blow my mind that Ohio State, missing so much on offense, was a missed 49 yard field goal from beating Georgia.
I still don’t know how/why we lined up for a 49 yard FG. The last four plays of the game…still can’t comprehend
I still don’t know how/why we lined up for a 49 yard FG. The last four plays of the game…still can’t comprehend
It got so weird, so fast. Another five or so yards and most likely Ohio State wins their third NC since 2002.
-
-
-
Syd has interrupted the senile guy talking to himself, yes.
I thought that was the other guy with the 300 thousand page thread?
-
-
Syd has interrupted the senile guy talking to himself, yes.
PERSONAL FOUL. on one of you, but which one ???
-
-
-
-
Meaningless second half preseason. Game and Trey Sermon is playing? If he’s available in a couple weeks we need to pick him up
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
