? Preseason Game 3: Browns at Eagles ? Aug 17
-
It still blow my mind that Ohio State, missing so much on offense, was a missed 49 yard field goal from beating Georgia.
I think Philly has 4 guys on their Defense from Georgia that had to take pay cuts when they entered the NFL.
-
It still blow my mind that Ohio State, missing so much on offense, was a missed 49 yard field goal from beating Georgia.
I still don’t know how/why we lined up for a 49 yard FG. The last four plays of the game…still can’t comprehend
-
-
It still blow my mind that Ohio State, missing so much on offense, was a missed 49 yard field goal from beating Georgia.
I think Philly has 4 guys on their Defense from Georgia that had to take pay cuts when they entered the NFL.
-
Diabate raw but athletic and instinctive
And I still can’t eat a bowl of Quaker Oats without saying Diabeetus
-
Recency bias perhaps but this might be the best non TD half I’ve seen
-
-
-
It still blow my mind that Ohio State, missing so much on offense, was a missed 49 yard field goal from beating Georgia.
I still don’t know how/why we lined up for a 49 yard FG. The last four plays of the game…still can’t comprehend
I still don’t know how/why we lined up for a 49 yard FG. The last four plays of the game…still can’t comprehend
It got so weird, so fast. Another five or so yards and most likely Ohio State wins their third NC since 2002.
-
-
-
Syd has interrupted the senile guy talking to himself, yes.
I thought that was the other guy with the 300 thousand page thread?
-
-
Syd has interrupted the senile guy talking to himself, yes.
PERSONAL FOUL. on one of you, but which one ???
-
-
-
-
Meaningless second half preseason. Game and Trey Sermon is playing? If he’s available in a couple weeks we need to pick him up
-
I see some really good instincts from him. Against all odds, this might have been the best off season we've had a real long time. It's kind of nice to be pleasantly surprised for a change - isn't it?
I haven’t been crazy about our LBs the last few years he definitely could turn it around
-
Hassan great wiggle but won’t make a roster with those hands
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
