▪︎ ? ***The Official 49ers -17- vs BROWNS -19- game thread. WEEK 6 *** ? Oct. 15. .... BIG "W"
-
I can't take it. I really can't. I literally said get your best running play, DON'T HOLD, and give it them. Stefanski calls an EFFING END AROUND? ARE YOU KIDDING.
-
-
-
Man, once they get behind the chains it's all but over.
And knowing that, they ran an effing sweep, end around. I know I'm pissed right now, and I know I'm going to say some REALLY stupid shit, but this is why Stefanski is gone. It's like I always say, children that play Madden have a better handle on what to call and when. You finally get the biggest turnover of the year, you have a 3rd string qb who literally cannot compete a throw passed the LOS without a miraculous catch, and you call a SWEEP.
Your idiot WR holds, which is just part for the course, and you go up the middle on 2nd and 20? I'm sitting here just trying to figure out how these people have jobs.
Hold me.
-
DB's really handled that motion pass off well. You can tell Coach Schwartz has been in their ears since the Ravens game.
-
-
-
defense playing a grown ass mans game ? Go win this game PJ
This is the quote.
Now, our coaches get another chance here, but players HAVE to play clean. PJ will have to make a throw or 2 to win, passed the LOS.
We need something to hit...a huge pass interference, slipped defender, or whatever. But we need it.
-
I’m glad jiggins is back. Grab a beverage and relax we got a game
-
I’m glad jiggins is back. Grab a beverage and relax we got a game
I’m glad jiggins is back. Grab a beverage and relax we got a game
Let's go get this baby! Need one throw...one big time throw.
And God I miss Chubb.
-
I'm convinced jiggins is going to die of a heart attack during a Browns game.
-
-
-
I'm convinced jiggins is going to die of a heart attack during a Browns game.
I'm convinced jiggins is going to die of a heart attack during a Browns game.
? We're awaiting his 1st exhale today
-
-
And to think I was kind of happy not to go to this game....
-
-
I know, but other guy was open.
Purdy has another pick in him, watch. It's coming. And we might run it back.
-
-
And to think I was kind of happy not to go to this game....
And to think I was kind of happy not to go to this game....
You weren't the only one lacking confidence - you got a goofy friend in FL that had the same outlook.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login