▪︎ ? ***The Official 49ers -17- vs BROWNS -19- game thread. WEEK 6 *** ? Oct. 15. .... BIG "W"
-
-
And to think I was kind of happy not to go to this game....
-
-
I know, but other guy was open.
Purdy has another pick in him, watch. It's coming. And we might run it back.
-
-
And to think I was kind of happy not to go to this game....
And to think I was kind of happy not to go to this game....
You weren't the only one lacking confidence - you got a goofy friend in FL that had the same outlook.
-
I like fords receiving ability but as a runner I’m just not seeing it, needs to work on that vision
-
No defensive holding. No interference. Let's GO.
-
-
And to think I was kind of happy not to go to this game....
You weren't the only one lacking confidence - you got a goofy friend in FL that had the same outlook.
-
-
Push 'm back!
-
Having athletic guys like this in addition to Myles is a problem for opposing offenses.
At the same time, it shows how disappointing Clowney was.
Thank you KD!
-
-
Walkers been great for a guy who was on the practice squad a few weeks ago. Not mad about the throw to Bryant, was at least a safe decision even though not the best read.
-
One touchdown drive ends it, boys. Not sure how we do it, but we have to. And I still think 49's turn it over again.
Also, let's use Walker's speed! Get a few designed runs going. Don't take the big hit, but use those wheels!
-
PJ is throwing some terrible stuff, trying to hit guys in windows that baint there. thank fuck for the D
xxx
-
The 1st time the 9ers have been put into difficulty this year and so far the pressure is a bitch.
-
Can't go for this.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login