Skip to content

▪︎ ? ***The Official 49ers -17- vs BROWNS -19- game thread. WEEK 6 *** ? Oct. 15. .... BIG "W"

The Browns Board
364 31 11.2k 1
  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    Smilin' deep in the Heart of Texas!!!??

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by

    Believe!!! Wow.

  • BernieSuperBowl2B BernieSuperBowl2 wrote on last edited by

    Believeland! Defense was outstanding again

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    And once again, when I start talking about how Stefanski and the front office are going to get shit-canned after the season they pull a great game out of their ass. 

    This is going to be one weird fucking Browns season. 

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    Every single one of you DIEHARDS deserved to see this team win a game they weren't supposed to!  

  • ClaretBrownC ClaretBrown wrote on last edited by

    Wooooooooooooooooo

    Hoooooooooooooooooo

  • Every single one of you DIEHARDS deserved to see this team win a game they weren't supposed to!  

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @flugel said:

    Every single one of you DIEHARDS deserved to see this team win a game they weren't supposed to!  

    Hell, even some of the twats on here deserved it too! ?

  • And once again, when I start talking about how Stefanski and the front office are going to get shit-canned after the season they pull a great game out of their ass. 

    This is going to be one weird fucking Browns season. 

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    And once again, when I start talking about how Stefanski and the front office are going to get shit-canned after the season they pull a great game out of their ass. 

    This is going to be one weird fucking Browns season. 

    Maybe they need their fannies lit more often!   

  • BernieSuperBowl2B BernieSuperBowl2 wrote on last edited by

    What a roller coaster of a season already

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by D Bone

    For those of you not in SoCal, FOX had to go to the Rams game and broke away right after the DPI call against the Browns so there are millions of SoCal football fans that missed it. 

    Luckily I have one of those legal steaming sites so I only missed 1 play scrambling to get to my computer. 

  • And once again, when I start talking about how Stefanski and the front office are going to get shit-canned after the season they pull a great game out of their ass. 

    This is going to be one weird fucking Browns season. 

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    And once again, when I start talking about how Stefanski and the front office are going to get shit-canned after the season they pull a great game out of their ass. 

    This is going to be one weird fucking Browns season. 

    Stefanski, no matter what.

    I truly like the guy. 

  • @flugel said:

    Every single one of you DIEHARDS deserved to see this team win a game they weren't supposed to!  

    Hell, even some of the twats on here deserved it too! ?

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Hell, even some of the twats on here deserved it too! ?

    ? I think I gave out too many cyber fanny pats that it heebeegeebee'd me into a 24 hour suspension of giving any more.  That probably put me on some Hallmark Channel Holiday mailing list or creepier...

  • What a roller coaster of a season already

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    What a roller coaster of a season already

    No wonder why it feels like a bipolar coaster

  • HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @d-bone said:

    HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    LMAO my exact words

  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by

    Unfreakin real!!! Glad I got to see the majority of it 🙂

  • FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    If some annoying alarm clock wakes me up and it's really only 9 AM on Sunday Ima cry my eyes out

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by

    Brock had pressure at his side and front of him all day.   Blame the weather, blame big mouth Deebo being out …but if you have big boy bringing heat in your lap it’s enough to make a difference.

    what a game.

    And Please no more Greg Olson 

  • AxeA Axe

    Unfreakin real!!! Glad I got to see the majority of it 🙂

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @axe said:

    Unfreakin real!!! Glad I got to see the majority of it 🙂

    this morning the clouds over my head were heavy ,WOW what a game

  • Brock had pressure at his side and front of him all day.   Blame the weather, blame big mouth Deebo being out …but if you have big boy bringing heat in your lap it’s enough to make a difference.

    what a game.

    And Please no more Greg Olson 

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Brock had pressure at his side and front of him all day.   Blame the weather, blame big mouth Deebo being out …but if you have big boy bringing heat in your lap it’s enough to make a difference.

    what a game.

    And Please no more Greg Olson 

    i liked the guy's who called The Browns titins game

  • For those of you not in SoCal, FOX had to go to the Rams game and broke away right after the DPI call against the Browns so there are millions of SoCal football fans that missed it. 

    Luckily I have one of those legal steaming sites so I only missed 1 play scrambling to get to my computer. 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969

    @d-bone said:

    Luckily I have one of those legal steaming sites so I only missed 1 play scrambling to get to my computer. 

    Yeah, but mine only shows classics like Debbie Does Dallas.?