Skip to content

▪︎ ? ***The Official 49ers -17- vs BROWNS -19- game thread. WEEK 6 *** ? Oct. 15. .... BIG "W"

The Browns Board
364 31 11.2k 1
  • Niners have 31 points in 5 first drives this season.  Gotta stop that.

    Schwartz is 7-1 against young Shanny.

    What I’ve seen thus far from the Niners they haven’t played a team yet that can matchup with all these receiving options…we have the personnel.  The Cowboys were throwing out guys on their practice squad so we’re the Giants three weeks ago.  They been fortunate to be healthy and the schedule has been easy thus far. They were beatable with a healthy Browns squads 
     

    Myles will move around I didnt see that from Parsons last week. Purdy is not a break contain QB so that helps.

    I got nothing for the O. I expect PJ Walker to check it down often (actually an improvement) but Bosa Warner and Co play in space and read and react better than anyone.

    We need turnovers, field position and bad weather 

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Niners have 31 points in 5 first drives this season.  Gotta stop that.

    Was just going to post something similar:

    The 49ers have scored TDs on their first possession in their last seven regular season games dating back to last season. Source, Terry Pluto. 

    That's bananas! 

  • Wait...Bitonio and Njoku are out? Lmaoooo 

    I can't even fantasize a scenario in which we only lose by 17, let alone win. Am I insane here? It's going to be windy, ugly, and downright unfun, people. Possibly heavy showers, for extra home crowd enjoyment. 

    The way I would look at it is...the season is long. We can get healthy and put together a decent season. It's not exactly fun right NOW but it's not over, we can still have fun. 

    I don't want to hear anything about how great our defense is. Like I've said, they're GOOD, perhaps very good at times, but they aren't GREAT. They're not going to single-handedly beat the Ravens, like the Steelers did. THAT'S a great defense. A defense that can score AND totally shut down a healthy Lamar Jackson, even when the offense punts frequently. 

    We might get a few stops early, but eventually our defense is will get tired and the 49's will destroy us on the ground. I quite literally see no chinks in their armor right now, and we don't have chinks...we have patches of armor MISSING. 

    No, I'm not being negative. We're starting PJ Walker against the undefeated 49s without Chubb, Bitonio, and Njoku. So don't call me Mr. Negative on this one, Dutch. ?

    Score:

    Browns - 9

    San Fran - $Texas 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @jiggins7919 said:

    No, I'm not being negative. We're starting PJ Walker against the undefeated 49s without Chubb, Bitonio, and Njoku. So don't call me Mr. Negative on this one, Dutch. ?

    You literally think the Browns will lose every single game they play.

    You are absolutely correct to feel this today, though. ?

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    No, I'm not being negative. We're starting PJ Walker against the undefeated 49s without Chubb, Bitonio, and Njoku. So don't call me Mr. Negative on this one, Dutch. ?

    You literally think the Browns will lose every single game they play.

    You are absolutely correct to feel this today, though. ?

    jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @dutch-oven said:

    You literally think the Browns will lose every single game they play.

    You are absolutely correct to feel this today, though. ?

    I predicted a Titans victory! ?

    If Watson gets healthy, you'll see more victory predictions. I feel like we could get hot, but nothing happens if he literally can't throw the ball. Have you ever heard of this injury before? Apparently Watson cannot drive the ball, which sounds rather important. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    You literally think the Browns will lose every single game they play.

    You are absolutely correct to feel this today, though. ?

    I predicted a Titans victory! ?

    If Watson gets healthy, you'll see more victory predictions. I feel like we could get hot, but nothing happens if he literally can't throw the ball. Have you ever heard of this injury before? Apparently Watson cannot drive the ball, which sounds rather important. 

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by SdBacker80
    #23

    @jiggins7919 said:

    I predicted a Titans victory! ?

    If Watson gets healthy, you'll see more victory predictions. I feel like we could get hot, but nothing happens if he literally can't throw the ball. Have you ever heard of this injury before? Apparently Watson cannot drive the ball, which sounds rather important. 

    Someone posted a similar injury that Brees had and he played through it.  I don’t know how unique it is other than he may have to play through the discomfort.  Can he make this worse? I’m sure which is the bigger concern.  Can he play through a little discomfort like Burrow did and others before him have?  
     

    He will have almost four weeks rest next week and next week is a must win and it is difficult without him.  Jobs are on the line…not sure how sympathetic folks are going to be. 

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #24

    I’ll be watching down here in WV. Not sure how long that will be before I go and do yard work though. ?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    You literally think the Browns will lose every single game they play.

    You are absolutely correct to feel this today, though. ?

    I predicted a Titans victory! ?

    If Watson gets healthy, you'll see more victory predictions. I feel like we could get hot, but nothing happens if he literally can't throw the ball. Have you ever heard of this injury before? Apparently Watson cannot drive the ball, which sounds rather important. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @jiggins7919 said:

    I predicted a Titans victory! ?

    If Watson gets healthy, you'll see more victory predictions. I feel like we could get hot, but nothing happens if he literally can't throw the ball. Have you ever heard of this injury before? Apparently Watson cannot drive the ball, which sounds rather important. 

    Yes, I've heard of rotator cuff injuries causing professional sports players difficulty in throwing whatever ball their sport uses before.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #26

    Apparently there were some fisticuffs during pregame warmups between the 49ers and Browns. 

    Spicy! 

  • Apparently there were some fisticuffs during pregame warmups between the 49ers and Browns. 

    Spicy! 

    S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @dutch-oven said:

    Apparently there were some fisticuffs during pregame warmups between the 49ers and Browns. 

    Spicy! 

    I am assuming ejections can only help us. I could see our defense barking at them they are playing with an edge this year and probably tired of  hearing about the 49er offense 

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #28

    all most kick off 

    see ya all later

  • S SdBacker80 wrote on last edited by
    #29

    Welp.  I like this matchup before Watson was out.  I think our defense shows up and then gets tired in the second half.

    Someone has to deliver a shot on Deebo even if it means 15 yards. 

  • Apparently there were some fisticuffs during pregame warmups between the 49ers and Browns. 

    Spicy! 

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @dutch-oven said:

    Apparently there were some fisticuffs during pregame warmups between the 49ers and Browns. 

    Spicy! 

    san fran started it

  • Apparently there were some fisticuffs during pregame warmups between the 49ers and Browns. 

    Spicy! 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @dutch-oven said:

    Apparently there were some fisticuffs during pregame warmups between the 49ers and Browns. 

    Spicy! 

    Hey real pregame fisticuffs !   Sounds like everyone is fired up for the game.   

    GO BROWNS  !

  • Welp.  I like this matchup before Watson was out.  I think our defense shows up and then gets tired in the second half.

    Someone has to deliver a shot on Deebo even if it means 15 yards. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @sdbacker80 said:

    Welp.  I like this matchup before Watson was out.  I think our defense shows up and then gets tired in the second half.

    Someone has to deliver a shot on Deebo even if it means 15 yards. 

    "If he dies, he dies.." 

  • sydS syd

    @dutch-oven said:

    Apparently there were some fisticuffs during pregame warmups between the 49ers and Browns. 

    Spicy! 

    san fran started it

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @syd said:

    san fran started it

    LMAO, SF started it ..... hey syd !

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #34

    Looks like a lot of niner fans

  • @syd said:

    san fran started it

    LMAO, SF started it ..... hey syd !

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @mjp28 said:

    LMAO, SF started it ..... hey syd !

    Maybe Kev can get a shirt

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #36

    Nice late hit idiot

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #37

    More stupid penalties 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #38

    Well there's 30 yards in penalties.... 

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #39

    Buy that was the easiest drive all time